• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Sigmore Creek ◆ Character Sheets

Harumi-chan

A Friendly Shipper
iwhg0j.jpg

Profile/Character Sheet Layout:

Code:
[Your Face Claim here]

[color=your color here][b][First name and Last name[/b][/color]
Nickname:
Ethnicity:
Height:
Weight:
Fear(s):
Do you think you’re smart?:
Do you think you’re brave?:
18 / 5 =:
Do you talk to strangers?:
Do you get sick easily?:
Who do you hold dear to you?:
Short History Lesson:
▶ Short Bio Fact #1
▶ Short Bio Fact #2
▶ Short Bio Fact #3
▶ Short Bio Fact #4
▶ Short Bio Fact #5

Accepted Characters and available spots:

1. Samantha Green
2. Lincoln Longstaff
3. Evelyn Cruz
4. Open
5. Open
6. Open​

Last edited:
2hp376t.jpg

Samantha Green
Nickname: Sam

Ethnicity: Caucasian
Height: 5’7”
Weight: 130
Fear(s): Being trapped in small spaces
Do you think you’re smart? Yes
Do you think you’re brave?: Somewhat
18 / 5 =: 3.6
Do you talk to strangers?: Unless they look like axe murders, yes
Do you get sick easily?: Not really but I’m allergic to cat hair
Who do you hold dear to you?:My brothers and my mom
Short History Lesson:
▶ Sam first realized she wanted to be a Crime Novelist when she was sixteen. She loved watching crime shows and learning about weird crimes that occured over history truly fascinated her. She hopes to write novels that will catch the reader’s attention and make them really wonder what happens next.
▶ Her tomboyish side came from being around her brothers constantly. They would make her play with them and going around town with them, climbing trees, investigating spooky places, and roughhousing. She ended up not minding it and actually having fun with them even if she was injured more than once on their little adventures. That time gave Sam more of an urge to explore the world and be adventurous.
▶ She recently finished her major in General literature before she was evicted from her apartment complex that was closing down to make way for a new business. She took up her mother’s offer to move into her grandmother’s house in a different town for a while until she can gather enough money to move back into the city and continue her college goals.
▶ Though Sam has an adventurous side, she is very claustrophobic. Small spaces make her nervous and the thought of being stuck in one with no one around freaks her out. If she is forced to get into a small space, she may hyperventilate if not kept calm during.
▶ Sam enjoys being around calm people the most. People who talk too much can get annoying however she herself tends to ramble when she’s nervous and/or around new people. Given time, she can really open up to someone and be a reliable friend. Sam may not act like it but she really enjoys the company of others unless she’s studying/ deep in thought.

amaeus-promo-2.jpg

Lincoln Longstaff
Nickname: Link
Ethnicity: Caucasion
Height: 6'2
Weight: 162lbs
Fear(s): Car crashes
Do you think you’re smart?: Eh.
Do you think you’re brave?: Yes.
18 / 5 =: Why is this a question?
Do you talk to strangers?: Sure.
Do you get sick easily?: Nah.
Who do you hold dear to you?: My grandmother.
Short History Lesson:
▶ Lincoln was born at midnight on August fifteenth, he says midnight is his lucky hour because of this. Only good things happen during the midnight hour anytime he's around.
▶ He was in a car accident with his mother and father when he was six and it left his father paralyzed and his mother in a coma for seven months before they eventually took her off of life support. His father died years later from an unrelated illness and he moved in with his maternal grandmother.
▶ His goal is to be a travel blogger, and he takes small jobs in whatever area he ends up in while he writes about the area. Though, the stories are often stretched and more fictional than not, he still calls it blogging rather than writing fiction. That's the fun in it, to him, leaving people to wonder whether it's true or not.
▶ He feels his safest in front of a fireplace with his laptop. If he's not writing he's binging something on Netflix.
▶ He was engaged to be married to a girl he had been dating for several years when it was discovered that she was pregnant. With another man's baby. It left him heartbroken and he's been on the road for the past year because of it.

39156bdf1bc7ebdc125bc060fbd6df32.jpg
Evelyn Cruz
Nickname: Evie
Ethnicity: Filipino-Irish
Height: 5' 7"
Weight: 125lbs

Fear(s):
* Dying
* Leaving doors unlocked
* Leaving windows unlocked
* Public transport
* Loneliness

Do you think you’re smart?: "Yes."
Do you think you’re brave?: "No. Not at all."
18 / 5 = "I won't say numbers like that out loud. They're unlucky."
Do you talk to strangers?: "Sometimes."
Do you get sick easily?: "No, not if I stay safe and follow the rules."
Who do you hold dear to you?: "My parents. My brother and my sisters."

Short History Lesson:
▶ She was born the middle child of five siblings. She had two brothers and two sisters.
▶ She survived a car accident as a child, with only mild injuries, but lost a brother and a sister.
▶ She has struggled with OCD since then and has been institutionalised twice.
▶ She has only recently re-entered "the real world", after her most recent time spent in treatment.
▶ She intends to major in chemistry at college but she needs to earn her GED first.

Jamila Darego
image.jpg
---

Nickname: Jami
Ethnicity: Nigerian
Height: 5’11
Weight: 140lbs

Fear(s):
Rodents
Heights

Do you think you’re smart?: "Yes."
Do you think you’re brave?: "Selectively."
18 / 5 = "Is that a trick question?."
Do you talk to strangers?: "No! Bad experiences."
Do you get sick easily?: "Gods yes"
Who do you hold dear to you?: "My baba"

Short History Lesson:
▶ Jami grew up in a hostile environment. In her hometown of Lagos, Nigeria Albinism is viewed as a curse of bad luck. She was treated harshly by both adults and children like as a result. She was almost kidnapped as witch doctors believe that the body parts of Albinos are good for spells and potions.
▶ Her father didn’t believe the superstition and kept her despite her mother’s protest. He raised her by himself as his family also believed her to be a curse. He eventually moved away so she could have better opportunities in life.
▶ Jami attended school and graduated at the top of her class. She went to college and became an architect’s apprentice years before earning her Bachelors in Architecture.
▶ Likes to keep important things in her big hair. Need a pen? She has it. Trying to get pepper sprayed? She has it.
▶ Jami has learned to love herself over the years and often donates to Albinism Advocacy & Awareness Program.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back