Sight Comes To A Unexpected Visit (Infinities Lover)

Dreamer By Day

The Banshee
6342_444575958937269_915654092_n.jpg

Nine months later until now. The was apartment was a mess when the same exact night she had came: the floor was cover with wrapping paper and half empty bottles of whisky; piled up dishes which stood like a mountain on the sink, smelling the entire kitchen; tv left on; and other things you wouldn't consider with delight. The taste of air would make you pass out by inhaling one sniff. And though, they were two - three - girls who lived in the same apartment, only one of them was responsible for the mess. Jade, was her name. And the person responsible for making the mess. She however was the closes friends of Ava, who provide for her and took care of her after "kicking" herself out of the house and into with hers. Additionally, a friend who found out she was pregnant that night. The situation of what caused the unexpected mother and her worries to trigger didn't make any sense, but when she mentioned it wasn't safe nor carrying a child inside Jade began to understand as she explained. "Jade, I'm too worried. What happen if he reject our baby?" Ava had asked, the first thing that came to her mind. "Stop overreacting, he loves you; I'm pretty sure he'll do the same to your child..." With that the newly mother agreed.

During the pass months the both young ladies tried different things to improvement themselves: Ava had read about care books about newborn children and how to take care of them; Jade tried to be a better household and clean after herself and make things fresh. With Ava only living a month and half, she instantly began to see the twist of the apartment as she knew it begin to stink. Of course, she said something like, "Okay, for real, clean and act like a lady. Nobody wants to step on bottles, or come across stinky dishes" It showed proof Jade tried to be improvement more of the attempts she did. Meanwhile, Ava continued to sat there and think about her night's bay; remembering the time when she and her boyfriend had sex that night, then a couple of weeks later taking a pregnancy test, giving the final result as positive. That was most frightening moment when it spooked Ava as she wondered how she was going to provide for her and her baby. She knew her boyfriend was one of those dangerous gangs and leader of the group. She had fear he bring the violence to her and the pregnancy, in the conclusion of showing his anger. So scared and so doubtful, Ava couldn't help but decided to move out and go to her friend Jade's house and stay there for awhile. Yet, the only problem was that no one knew why even left; some thought she was dead. Ava however felt bad to leave him alone.

However, all of those problems had to soon "walk" away. With the month passing and the stomach growing, Ava knew she couldn't stress herself. Only days of resting and patience, that's what Ava did. But when the had come and the baby soon 'bout to come into the real world, she panic. The race to the hospital was a spendable moment, especially the birth; the birth was something she never wanted to ever in her life again. The birthing was dreadful and exhausting; so many pushes and screams that it made Ava become annoyed with by her own cries. The birth took at least a few hours to properly become a success because of its head, or the least she knew from; the doctors had to almost "fight" Ava in order to push. However, the joy soon recovered. After finding out by the doctors her baby was girl she cried with the fill tears, and decided to call her Adrianna Linheart - using the last name just liker her father's. It was amazing moment to experience at child of your very own.

The memory was like as if it happened yesterday. Ava had sat wearily on her bed that morning while she cautiously held her daughter in her arms. Adrianna was only two weeks old and so tiny. Ava loved her to pieces. "Is there anything else you want me to do, Mami?" She asked. Hearing a startle voice Ava quickly lifted her head. "Huh?" Biting her lips down at the daughter and mother, she gestured her way to the bed and sat besides. Ava was so exhausted she couldn't her balance and accidentally banged her head on Jade's shoulder. "Here's an idea, why don't you sleep and I'll take Adrianna for a stroll around the neighborhood?" Not paying attention, she nodded her head.

ef2728ce0d4f52e2ed568d680e8ae7b7.jpg

Nine months. Nine. Long. Months. With an outraged cry Derek Linheart threw another glass cup at the wall, listening blankly to the loud crash. He just couldn't believe it. He loved her. Loved her and she did this to him? Left him?! He thought she loved him!

Breathing deeply, Derek knew he needed to calm down. He could never think properly after thinking about Ava. He knew that after throwing another piece of glass at the wall some of the guys would be hurrying to find out what had happened. Even if this had been happening for the past nine months.

Knowing that if he stayed in the basement of the house he and the gang resided in he would only get more annoyed. He didn't want to feel even more annoyed than he was, so grabbing his jacket he made sure he had his keys and wallet before hurrying up the stairs and slid out the back door. All he knew was that he had to get out of there.

He slid into the drivers seat of his car and took off, not wanting to see anyone. Driving down the street, he didn't know where he was going. He didn't even know what he wanted at the moment. Frankly all he could think about was Ava and her betrayal. It hurt, cutting him deep. She was one of the few people he let get so close to him, and for her to just leave....

With an annoyed growl, Derek shook his head, forcing himself to focus on the road. He didn't feel like getting in an accident or getting a ticket. Slowing to a stop in an empty parking lot, the male pulled out his wallet and grabbed a ten before getting out of his car and walking towards the fast food joint next door.

He figured he could get something to eat before continuing to drive around, trying to find a way to calm down. Though it had never worked before, maybe this time would be different. He snorted to himself silently. "Yeah right..." he muttered darkly, shoving the doors open.

It didn't take the girls long to dress and prepare. With Adrianna in her stroller sleeping and Jade hustling to put a boot on, they were soon ready to depart. But, before ever leaving, she walked to Ava's doorway and told her she was leaving. Ava didn't reply, just spelt. Smiling with sympathy she walked away and grabbed her keys. Walking out the door then she closed the behind her and began to push the stroller down the hall and outside. Jade planned to take the two of them to park and just stroll around until someone was hungry, so it would be a short walk. Little Adrianna was still fast asleep and looked adorable as always; it was a peaceful walk to have today until she saw someone down the block, who on hand looked so familiar. But not sure, she resumed walking down the street and further down the block, the young women minding her own business as she continued to enjoy herself slowly.

Derek sighed, roughly shoving open the door and walking back outside. While the food had settled any hunger that had started to make an appearance, he didn't feel any calmer. If anything, he thinks that he feels angrier. He just can't get past it or understand why Ava did it.

Running a hand through his short hair, Derek glanced up, looking at the people walking around, trying to find something to distract him. It was when he was turning towards the park that he saw it. A flash of hair.

Eyes widening, Derek ran a couple steps, trying to get a closer look. His heart pounding, in anger or excitement, he wasn't sure, he kept moving closer. It was her! Jade, Ava's best friend who he hadn't seen either. The thought sent another wave of anger and betrayal through him.

She had to know. Had to know where his Ava had gone. As he continued his way towards the girl, he didn't even notice that she seemed to be pushing a stroller, only focused on getting answers. "Jade!" he shouted out, his voice revealing only a small amount of the anger he felt.

Wearing a simple bright color tank top with jean shorts up to her thighs Jade had her sunglasses over the top of her head, as she patiently strolled the stroller around the sidewalk, continuing to mind her own business; however, she was still curious from what she saw earlier. As she strolled without a sound and Adrianna still fast asleep, it made everything perfect. In the meantime time, during the walk, she pulled out her phone, her eyes averting the sun as it shine is bright light down at her, causing her hair to "sparkle". Minutes has passed and the sun was beaming heavily. Only staying outside for thirty minutes and Jade never felt so hot, she checked Adrianna to see if she was okay - and she was. But when Jade was turn around she realized she was being chased down by a guy after he called her name, which surprised her. The voice sounded so familiar Jade began to doubts.

Looking up at the figure when she realized the anger that was exposed and shaped onto his body, it soon became clear was Derek - yet only a angry one. Jade gulped hard. Her eyes widened at the Derek who approached her then, her teeth went to a nip on the lips, nervously. "Uh, hey" She answered, still using her upper jaw to bite her lower lip.

"Uh, hey."

At her bland response, the anger seemed to grow inside Derek. "'Hey'?!" he mocked. "That's all you can say?! After nine months, that's all you can say?!" he growled. Part of him was just consumed in rage. He knew she knew where she was. Another part of him was slightly worried. He'd never been this angry before. Of course he wanted to know where Ava was. He wanted to confront her. He wanted to find out why she left him. All he really wanted to know was why.

But he knew that if he scared Jade away he'd lose his chance to find her. Struggling, Derek closed his eyes, trying to rein in his anger. He needed to do this. Needed to control himself. "Where....where is she?" he asked, his voice tight with restraint. He couldn't let his anger get the better of him. He wouldn't blow this chance.

Jade only raised an eyebrow, surprised to see what she's hearing; she never felt so confused. "Nine months? What the hell are you even talking about? I hardly talk to you, nor know you" For some reason Jade didn't like the tone of his voice as if he was charged around the area. The fact he just busted into her peaceful moment and basically ruined everything she felt upset. Yet, part of her felt terrified when she also realized he was looking for Ava, her closest friend since grade school, and seemed he couldn't control himself. Noticing his frown and his next following question, which wasn't unexpected to come to think of, Jade gulped. "Uh, sleeping?" She unsure to tell the truth or not.

. The loud fuss between the two was able to make Adrianna fuss and slowly wake her from her sleep. Jade's eyes looked panic at Derek and quickly nodded, part of her understanding he was frustrated and wanted to know the answers. "Look, I know your frustrated and all, but there's no need to put this anger on me; I hardly know you. Anyway, if you want to see Ava...she's at my apartment-sleeping..." Eyes drifting away from the angry Derek for the moment and appearing to the stroller with the baby inside, Jade then rocked the stroller side and side and made hushing noises in order to calm the baby. Adrianna instantly fell asleep by the smoothing hushes. Turning away she turned back Derek and gave him a small annoying look, annoyed he just asked that even though it was already answered.

Brightening slightly as he was told her whereabouts, Derek nodded, barely noticing the baby. He figured the girl had gotten pregnant. Sighing, Derek glanced around, suddenly feeling a lot calmer then he was before. Running a hand through his hair, he glanced at Jade again before speaking. "Look, sorry I snapped at you," he started, glancing at the baby. "And, for ya know, waking the kid." he said honestly.

Thinking quickly, Derek knew there weren't many apartment complexes nearby, but the few that were had quite a few apartments. "Just...Can you just tell me where you live and I'll go, leave you alone." he told her, looking away. "I just want to talk to her."

When Derek mentioned about waking up Adrianna, which she did had to put back to sleep with hushing sounds, her head quickly shot up with narrow eyes. "Kid? This isn't mine" She stated truthfully. Her eyes then narrowing to the stroller. Something inside want Jade tell Derek this was in fact his daughter in this very stroller, but something also tell her to wait until he talk to Ava. Sighing, she looked away and resumed the stroller in motion.

"I understand, but for now, I'll lead you to the apartment since I have the keys and other stuff." .." Ending as that, she opened the front of the Brookstone building door and went side. She stopped in front the evaluator and pressed the button. When it came and opened the doors, Jade pressed the 3rd button and they went up. Stepping out then after they had reached she began to walk down the hall, to her door.

As Jade denied that the kid was hers, Derek shrugged not thinking anything of it. Didn't really matter to him. Nodding he followed Jade to her place, his thoughts and emotions flying in every which way. He wanted to be mad. Really mad. But thinking of seeing Ava really only made him feel sadness. She'd left him. Because of her leaving, whether he had a reason or not, he wanted to be mad, but now he couldn't.

He sighed, walking into the elevator, watching as she pressed the button for the third floor. As they walked down the hallway he finally looked at the baby Jade had. Staring at her, he figured she looked cute. Not that he interacted much with babies, but he guessed she would be considered a cute one. Looking back up at his guide he noticed she stopped and was starting to open the door. He took a deep breath. This was it.

He was finally going to see Ava...

Closing the door behind her, with only the cautious of little steps, Jade was already to notice the "eager" inside him. Sighing she pointed to the room he requested to know and unbuckled the small child who was sleeping, without out a noise, and gently picked her up before giving her to Derek. "Here...You might want to give her to Ava...She's a worry one" Walking away then and into the bathroom, she closed it with a shut.

Derek blinked, standing there, holding the baby. How it happened he wasn't really sure. "Uh..." he muttered to himself, staring at the child's face. Bringing the small body closer to his own, he moved her so she was leaning against his shoulder, by the hood of his jacket. He was slightly worried that he would hurt the kid. He knew nothing on how to take care of babies.

Remaining still for a few minutes, he waited to see if she would wake. Noticing nothing, only her deep breathing, Derek let out a small breath of relief. Looking up at the door he slowly moved his hand from under the baby and opened the door quietly, peering inside.

Stepping inside, he closed the door with a gentle click before staring at her. There she was. His Ava. Fast asleep. She looked peaceful, if nothing else. He just couldn't find words to describe how beautiful she looked to him in that moment. Looking around the room, Derek noticed a chair and picked it up, setting it beside the bed in the direction she was facing. He didn't want to wake her so he sat, holding the sleeping baby, thinking. Something about what Jade had said kept poking at him, but he shoved those thoughts away. He would think about it later.

"Oh Ava..." he whispered softly.

When Derek enter the bedroom, he would see Ava who was still sleeping on the mattress with her blue nightgown on. In his arms he would feel Adrianna lift her head before resting back down on his shoulder and hear her soft coos, as if it was a slight communication connection she had with her mother whenever she would sense her; the connection between the two mother and daughter were strong and unbreakable. Usually Ava would be familiar with the soft noises and easily get, but since the coos quickly ended to silence she was still asleep cause of it. However, her body managed to twitched when a slight whisper arrived and called out her name, causing her dreams to slowly turn to reality. Then, her eyes to flutter and her body to tense. Ava groaned and risen her head up when her eyes had realized to catch something into sight, though it was a bit blurry. She groaned, "What?" She said not realizing who it is, only seeing the person holding her baby.

Stiffening slightly, Derek looked away from the baby in his arms. He'd been thinking of what Jade had said. Why would Ava be worried without the kid? Before he could think more on the thought, his head shot up towards Ava as she mumbled something, waking up. Derek said nothing, just watching her. He needed to see her reaction to him. He needed to know why she left. He smiled faintly, watching her eyes focus, waiting for her to notice him. Feeling emotions rise up in him, Derek realized this was one of the few moments he felt scared.

No, not scared. Terrified.

Once she knew her vision turned clear, and clear enough for her to see, she looked up and realized it was...Derek? "Derek?" She almost called out with a cold whisper. Quickly sitting up she blinked her eyes again and realized it was Derek all along, the person she loved and would never leave his side. "What are you doing here?" For reason, something inside Ava told her it wasn't probably a good time to get excited and start kissing him everywhere, instead just sadly frown. Her light green eyes looked up with guilt and discomfort, feeling sorry for leaving his side for past 9 and a half months where instead can of have told the truth. Right now, she didn't know what to say but sigh and look away.

This is where telling the truth begins..

"I know...I know...you're upset with me...you don't need to go shouting in my face...I know"

Watching Ava made Derek want to smile. Shifting slightly he realized he was still holding the baby. Listening to her, all he could feel was overwhelming sadness. Her asking him to not start shouting in her face. Sighing, he looked up, away from her and at the ceiling. "Why." he stated. "That's all I want to know. Why did you leave me? Why is Jade telling me you'd be worried if you didn't see her?" he asked, nodding down slightly at the baby.

"This is why." With an unease grunt she leaned over to her side and opened the drawer. In her hand she pulled something that was contained entirely white with a purple tip on top. In the middle of the object it had letters - in fact, a word. She then threw it at him where it would firstly hit his chest before sliding down to his lap. Peering her eyes at her daughter then her boyfriend she waited for a reaction. What she have thrown was a test, a pregnancy test from the exact day when she got pregnant with Derek child...the same day when she found it. She'd remembered when cried that same exact moment when she noticed it said 'positive'. Feeling her eyes watered then she looked away once more. "Yes, i got pregnant. I'd left for my safety and for your daughter safety, which I'm surprised to see you're holding right now" She explained, "however, I didnt leave you because I didn't love you. I left you because I love you and just want for my daughter to be safe...since your in a gang and all"

Tensing and eyes widening, Derek raised a shaky hand and picked up the object thrown at him. Pregnant. She'd gotten pregnant. And that was why she left him. Because he wasn't safe. Not for her being pregnant or for the baby. At that thought, he looked down at his daughter. He honestly didn't know what to say, there were so many things running through his mind. Of course he wanted to yell, but he had a baby. A daughter. She was sleeping and he wasn't about to scare his own kid. "What's her name?" he asked after a long few minutes.

J
stock-photo-newborn-baby-girl-in-pink-knitted-bear-hat-and-mittens-on-a-bed-110405771.jpg

Just by the fact it had been minutes since Derek had spoken, she knew he was shocked and bemused. But when he finally answered and asked what was their daughter name, her eyes peered up and gleamed. "Adrianna" She answered softly, looking once again then. "Happy now?

-Short-

Nodding slightly, Derek gave a small smile, looking at his daughters sleeping face. Adrianna. It suited her. Sighing, he pushed himself so he was now standing. Shifting his hold on Adrianna he started to walk towards Ava. Once he was near her, he sighed, keeping his voice down, even using his free hand to cover his daughters ear. "Dammit, Ava why didn't you just tell me?" he asked, his voice cracking slightly at the end of his sentence. "I understand, but why couldn't you tell me? We could've tried to work things out." he told her.

She watched him approach her. Ava waited for something to happened, or probably even a hit across the fact, but instead it just came to soft whispers, with a few cracking. Her eyes peered up to meet Derek, looking at his dark ones, then her daughters'. For now, Ava just sighed and shrugged her shoulders stubbornly. "I don't know..." She began shaking her head as her lips curled. "Besides, even if we were to tried to work things out, there would be at least conflict" If that was ever suppose to happen besides she heaving their home, then she guessed life would be little easier, however, the fact her boyfriend as involve in a gang it was one of the things that disturbed her the most, which caused her to leave home. Not saying anything further she motion her hands for her daughter and gently grabbed from behind the back, bringing her tiny body to her own.

Relenting his hold the little girl, Derek watched as Ava held tight to her baby. The image made him smile. Running a hand through his short hair, he thought over everything she had said. He sighed, feeling sadness and anger war in him at his next response, but he knew he wouldn't force her into anything. He couldn't do that, not when she was just trying to protect their daughter. "What....What do you want to do Ava?"

Her back was against the pillows she usually rested on, holding onto the only daughter she can love protect as she held her gently as she could without hurting her. Her hand rubbed in slow circular motions onto her back, wanted to make her feel comfortable and at least safe. The soft rubbing caused light coos to escape the lips from her daughter's and into the silence of the room. Ava couldn't help but smiled at view, before looking back up to Derek. She shrugged once more next. "I don't know. What do you want to do Derek?" She questioned him back, cocking her head to the side.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back