Elder Member
The Walking Dead

Sigh Up

Belbo

Main RP: http://www.rpnation.com/showthread.php/2002-The-Walking-Dead

Info:
http://www.rpnation.com/showthread.php/2003-gt-Info-lt-The-Walking-Dead

Introduction

as some of you know, The Walking Dead is a TV show too! i have decided to make a RP about it. know what The Walking Dead is about Earth becoming a place for not only man, but for Zombie. the humans basically have to fight off these zombies and try to take over the world again. some of us may die or/and become one of these zombies. and the ONLY way to kill a zombie is shooting or stabbing them in the head (forehead) sometimes there is no room for romance, but we have to do it. GOOD LUCK!

Rules

1.) no killing others or making them into Zombies without asking!

2.) you can use gutts and blood and brains, ect.

3.) you may swear/cuss!

4.) no powers!

Skelly

Name:

Personality:

Crush:

Married:

Kids:

Appearance:

Special Talents:

History:

Other:

My Skellys

Name: Sue Andrew Perkin

Personality: She is shy, scared easily, but she is good with guns

Crush:

Married:

Kids:

Appearance: http://media.photobucket.com/image/anime brown haired girl/LelaRosia/sakura2.jpg?o=24

Special Talents: she is good with guns, cam shoot a animal in the dark

History: she one day saw a zombie, and ran off. when she came to her house, her parents where zombies. everyone she knew was a zombie. ever since then, she has been running away from every zombie she sees. one day she found Tyler, and know roams the Earth killing every Zombie they see and trying to stay alive.

Other: she loves life, and now its gone.

Name: Tyler Sam Gardener

Personality: he is brave and dashing, the killing and fighting type

Crush:

Married:

Kids:

Appearance: http://media.photobucket.com/image/anime blond haired guy/Nassikine/guys48.jpg?o=2

Special Talents: he is great with bow and arrows

History: he had a concoction and woke up, with everyone a zombie. he came to know that zombies are real, and met a girl, Sue and now roams the Earth with her, killing any zombie they see

Other: he loved action and adventure.

Ending

I hope to see you in my RP and having a great time!

~belbo

Name:

Azriala Rea Irona

Female

Personality:

Meet her

Crush:

Married:

Kids:

Appearance:

cute-asian-girl-hairstyle-9.JPG

Special Talents:

Azriala is good with a knife or ninja stars. She has her own Japanese sword and stars. She'll use them when needed.

History:

Azriala was born in Okinawa, Japan on December 8, 1995. She was born to Chikayo Irona and Jameson Irona. When she was young she moved to her father's home town New Orleanes, Louisiana. She grew up there and then moved here two years ago.

Other:

Name:

Sevil Luca Yohana

Male

Personality:

Meet him

Crush:

Married:

Kids:

Appearance:

SuperStock_1738R-3980.jpg

Special Talents:

He's good with a gun because he used to hunt with his dad.

History:

Sevil was born on October 31, 1994. He was born to Annalise Yohana and Lucas Yohana. He was born here and then after his dad got a job transfer they moved to Seattle, Washington. He was about 9 then. When he turned 18 he moved back here to find the town in chaos.

Other:

Name: Victoria Ann Mccoy

Personality: This girl is tough, fearless, and aggressive. Definitely not your typical girl. She will fight against anything that wants to fight, and always wins. The Zombies, however, are in trouble if there around this chick. She shoots them, cuts them, beats them, and kills everyone of them in her sight until there all gone. She hates zombies THAT MUCH.

She thinks she can survive on her own and that she doesn't need anybody. But truthfully, she needs someone more than anything, and she knows it.

Her past has caused her to act like this (Cruel, heartless, ect.), since her parents abused her psychically everyday for not doing things right. That's why, she thinks that every movement, thought, or decision that she makes, has to be right. And if she isn't? Let's just say she expects a proper beating. And not just from her parents.

Crush: None yet.

Married: Um. No lol

Kids: .... (Do I even have to answer this one?? xD )

Special Talents: She is crazy good at shooting guns and fighting. Her Father had multiple guns in his closet, and when her parents weren't home, she would go out and practice on trees or targets.

After a few years, she could shoot flies and bugs in midair and never miss.

History: She lived with her parents, but there house was like in the middle of nowhere, so if her parents abused her, she would have nowhere to run.

She had to deal with this for about 19 years, until finally, the plague broke out. She figured this was the perfect chance to get revenge on her parents. She stole all of the weapons, food, and multiple things for her to survive and than stole her dad's Dodge Viper, and took off.

Her parents, however, soon found out that Victoria had taken everything, and tried to go after her. But they were soon eaten alive by Walkers, and became one of them the next day. Victoria, now tries everything in her power to survive.

Other: The Dodge Viper:: http://americanclassicars.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/DodgeViper2.jpg

View attachment 2238

Kat= i know! its so weird. lol but i do have a lot of RPs

Lost= you are now accepted, but remember, dont post till i say your accepted. thank you

Faith= Perfectly fine, yeah you can. i just dont know all the original people's names so i didnt really bother to right them down, but yh you can :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back