Side Quest: "Thanksgiving Food Shortage"

YoungX

Hue Master

Side Quest: "Thanksgiving Food Shortage"

Within the alleyways and hidden spots that typically people who weren't cops could find, there were small pieces of papers that had something written on it. It said:

"To those who are willing to help... Meet us at the Oakwood Alley at night. This is a private matter so please do not tell anyone else about this. We'll give you a good sum of money for cooperating."

What awaits those who accepted this invitation? 

@Hanah Solo @Kyon @EchoTehGecko

Shadowkiller

Shadowkiller pick up her sniper rifle, katanas and smoke bombs.

"Ammunution, check. Katanas, check. Smoke bombs, check."

She put's her cellphone to her wrist where it's connected to her suit to see her vitals and info about her target when it's same time covered from harms.

She then goes down to her knees and saids her orders words.

"it's a time to get those who are turned to dark side and are too deep there to get back to light. I will help Death to get those dark ones to meet their destiny."

She then put's her fist on her chest and silences to moment, before raising up and leaving towards meeting place.

Echo arrived in the meeting place. He was sent as the police didn't take the situation too seriously, but wanted someone to check on it. "This is pointless..." He said with disappointment. "No one's here, and this is pointless."

Echo arrived in the meeting place. He was sent as the police didn't take the situation too seriously, but wanted someone to check on it. "This is pointless..." He said with disappointment. "No one's here, and this is pointless."

Shadowkiller

Shadowkiller pick up her sniper rifle, katanas and smoke bombs.

"Ammunution, check. Katanas, check. Smoke bombs, check."

She put's her cellphone to her wrist where it's connected to her suit to see her vitals and info about her target when it's same time covered from harms.

She then goes down to her knees and saids her orders words.

"it's a time to get those who are turned to dark side and are too deep there to get back to light. I will help Death to get those dark ones to meet their destiny."

She then put's her fist on her chest and silences to moment, before raising up and leaving towards meeting place.

Alleyway

At the alleyway, the two people are met with one sole individual who seems to be wearing a brown robe as if a star wars fan or something. But the robe is a real robe made with fabric that isn't the type to see on costumes. 

"So only two? That's fine... in fact much better than we anticipated. Now before I brief you two... I'd like to know if you were followed." A strange question but for whatever reason this client is heavily making sure this conversation is highly discreet.

Shadowkiller looks sternly to who speaks.

"I don't have whole night time."

"It's not like anyone else in the force would want to do this..."

The robed man nodded at the responses he was given. He was satisfied with what he was given and proceeded to show them a white card with the image of a black-colored hand.

"This was left behind at the markets selling food. Strange isn't it? Actually... this card dates back to the founding of Oakwood. The history of Maple Pines is a long and fruitful one." 

He cleared his throat and told a short and simple tale.

"Oakwood was one of the first settlements that would grow up to be a part of the city known as Maple Pines. What you have there... is a certain calling card. All you have to do is track down that calling card." The lore seemed to be cut off. There would be no explanation given for his behavior.

"Your first step is to head off towards the pine tree forest at the edge of this town. From there you'll understand. Any questions?" 

@EchoTehGecko @Hanah Solo

The robed man nodded at the responses he was given. He was satisfied with what he was given and proceeded to show them a white card with the image of a black-colored hand.

"This was left behind at the markets selling food. Strange isn't it? Actually... this card dates back to the founding of Oakwood. The history of Maple Pines is a long and fruitful one." 

He cleared his throat and told a short and simple tale.

"Oakwood was one of the first settlements that would grow up to be a part of the city known as Maple Pines. What you have there... is a certain calling card. All you have to do is track down that calling card." The lore seemed to be cut off. There would be no explanation given for his behavior.

"Your first step is to head off towards the pine tree forest at the edge of this town. From there you'll understand. Any questions?" 

@EchoTehGecko @Hanah Solo

"So, do we have like a time limit of sorts?" He asked. "Also, what exactly is the calling card for?" 

"So, do we have like a time limit of sorts?" He asked. "Also, what exactly is the calling card for?" 

"Time limit? No... but I would like it if this was done as discreetly as possible. As for the calling card, I can tell only this. The owner of that card... that's something Oakwood would like to keep secret. Do you know the Salem Witch Trials? Massachussets regards it as an "embarassment." Let's just say Oakwood has a few secrets that they wish to keep as secrets." He would then wait to see if the woman had any questions. Probably not but he would wait regardless.

Last edited by a moderator:
"If you haven't noticed, we're on the same mission nimrod." Oliver had a smug look hidden behind his goggles and mask. He then followed Shadowkiller, not wiping off that look. 

Shadowkiller turns around and points whit her katana to Oliver's throat. 

"Watch out what you say. I might see you as obstacle."  

Users who are viewing this thread

Back