Side-Mission #1: Library Study Group

AxelVanDeriz

Day Feb. 18th
Time 1:40 PM
Zone Library
Other info A study and discussion group for a group of students for Collateral class, possible socializing and interaction aside class work.

Last edited:
Rain, rain and mild thunder, no lightning thus far though. Quiet so far for the study group, but also, it was technically just him at the moment. Collateral Dmagae, the class this was for, was supposed to be a study group to those with potentially destructive powers. Since he didn't actually know the full extent of his powers, he wasn't taking chances. Slightly feathered raven black hair over entrancing purple eyes, thin frame (Don't let it fool you, though.) and generally gentle-quiet demeanor. One ear had an earbud in as he listened to some music on his old MP3 while he waited. Finally, after a good few minutes, he started quietly humming along to a tune similar to 'Stronger' a remake of the one sang by Kelly Clarkson a few decades ago.

Victoria didn't like wet weather. It used to fog up her glasses, now it threatened to fog up her limiter. Thankfully it was only the outside, and she could wipe it off pretty easily. Which she did as soon as she had entered the library. She had dried off quickly enough, and left her umbrella by the door so as not to track up the floors.

Let's be honest here... she didn't have much choice about attending there sorts of study groups. After certain incidents, Vicky was pretty sure she really had to step up. Part of this meant study groups and taking the initiative and sign up for them. She shouldn't really complain, as anything to help control damage was a good thing, right? Well... she would complain anyway (to herself).

Victoria was somewhat tall young woman. And was wearing a purple down jacket, still a little damp from the rain. She black hair that came down to her shoulders. Her face was mostly covered. She wore a headset, that wrapped around and covered the top half of her face. Her eyes hidden behind a slightly mirrored visor. If one didn't know any better, it sort of looked like she was playing a VR game. Thus wasn't the case of course. It was her limiter.

She set her book and notebook on the table and looked down at the guy already sitting down. The lanky new kid. "Are you here for the study group?" She asked, in a somewhat serious tone.

AxelVanDeriz AxelVanDeriz

with his almost wolflike ears out to better hear the bass in the music, the unoccupied ear flicked toward the door as he heard it open. Other than the ears he looked entirely normal, and his ears looked soft, it was somewhat tempting to touch them. But when he was asked a question he opened his eyes and looked up at her "...I am." he said softly before glancing around to see if anyone else had joined him or if it was just the two of them for now. "I could have sworn more people signed up, though..." he said lining his index finger and thumb with his jaw, obviously pondering. "More people may still show... oh well." he said with an air of absent thought about him.

Z63QpOn.png
Jeremiah Johnson
Mentioned: D. Rex D. Rex (Victoria), AxelVanDeriz AxelVanDeriz (Axel)
Nearby: The People I reacted To!
Jeremiah breathed in the pre-rain air. A smile spread across his face and he breathed in even deeper,I love the smell right before it rains. As thunder cracked Jeremiah's eyes widened and gave a smirk, Though I should probably get moving before it does rain. With the realization that he was not dressed in the slightest for rain he quickly moved into the library, eager to join in on this study group he had heard about.

As he walked through the door he noticed that two people were already beginning from the looks of it. Not wanting to disturb them from their studying, Jeremiah slowly stepped over to the table they were at and took a seat, giving them both a nod. Putting on a big smile as he looked at the two of them, Jeremiah said nothing and instead assumed that the library was a no talking zone. Hopefully they would be able to communicate without voice, or hopefully Jeremiah would realize he could talk without really worrying.

As JJ sat himself down, Victoria took off her coat and hundreds it in the back of her chair. As for the no talking zone thing... well if a study group was supposed to be silent, then she would be better off studying alone. Wouldn't be much difference, would it. The teenager looked from Sunbeam to Puppy as she sat down and opened her book. "They can catch up when they get here or we can share notes. Though if they are late, they probably weren't very interested to begin with. No need for our grades to suffer for it." She declared. "Any objections? If not, then, I suppose we pick the topic for today. Which I am pretty sure the focus right now should be between 'Architectural Integrity of modern builds vs the super powered' or a general discussion on collateral damage prevention. The former is more chapter specifc, the latter would might count as extra credit if we are lucky and Mr. Mallory thinks we learned anything substantial from. Or just... well, act as a prep for any questions he asks us later on instances that of scenarios relevant to us."

Malikai Malikai AxelVanDeriz AxelVanDeriz

Axel thought for a moment and commented with "Personally, I believe my grades are just high enough I can probably do the extra credit and possibly the prep and be alright. So, I'll--" about then he noticed JJ had joined them and glanced sideways at him "I'll let the two of you decide." He said as his fuzzy ears flicked slightly and he leaned back a bit, somewhat calm it seemed.

Last edited:
Immediately after sitting down the black haired girl began talking about the study group that this was for. As she did Jeremiah slowly realized how it would be wise for him to have gone to the class before going to the study group. Currently he had no idea what the girl was talking about and had to simply nod along as she was speaking, Okay then it's fine. All I have to do is just... play along. If I act like I know what's going on then I'll be fine. Maybe. I mean, I did make it through school with quite a bit of bluffing, how hard could this be? Currently Victoria was still talking about the chapters they would be studying and Jeremiah was unsure whether or not he was actually being asked a question. All he could do was just nod and mutter an affirmative as he hoped to copy whatever the other two would be doing, Yeah, this shouldn't be too difficult.
D. Rex D. Rex AxelVanDeriz AxelVanDeriz

Users who are viewing this thread

Back