• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Show Timezones/Members local time

Tobi Naefaerne

Suit Gang's Guru/Founder
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
So a few times i've seen people asking about another's time for various reasons and i wondered if it would be at all possible to add a widget or something similar for an users timezone. Oh, and thank you for taking the time to read my question!

The server itself is in California so it's PST and everything is currently set to tell you when something was posted per your time zone. We have people from all over the world, having a widget so you can see other people's timezones? Dunno about that...

Xylin said:
The server itself is in California so it's PST and everything is currently set to tell you when something was posted per your time zone. We have people from all over the world, having a widget so you can see other people's timezones? Dunno about that...
Okay, thanks for the input and giving an answer, i was just curious.

The best way, if you want to coordinate schedules for everyone to be on at the same time, is to pick a time zone and go from there. All time zones are based off of GMT (in England) and if you know what your time zone is (PST is -8GMT as it's 8 hours behind GMT) then you can try and figure out times that way.

Xylin said:
The best way, if you want to coordinate schedules for everyone to be on at the same time, is to pick a time zone and go from there. All time zones are based off of GMT (in England) and if you know what your time zone is (PST is -8GMT as it's 8 hours behind GMT) then you can try and figure out times that way.
Thanks for the advice, it really means alot that you're willing to help.

Also, off topic, but how often does the notable members list get updated? I just noticed that i have enough posts to be on it, though i'd be at the bottom :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Back