• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Commission Shi's Originally Titled Commissions [OPEN]

Shi

Welcome to choas
Hello everyone o/
Fallen on some hard times lately and was thinking of opening some paid art commissions again. I have some other avenues in which I could do that but seeing as I've recently joined this site and found this particular forum I thought I'd give here a shot as well. A lot of people do free work here so I understand if it's a bust but no harm in trying yeah? :3'

What I'm Offering:

• Bust Sketch (+Simple Color option)
  • Full Body Sketch (+Simple Color option)
  • Bust Lined (+Simple Color option)
  • Full Body Lined (+Simple Color option)
  • Bust Colored and Shaded
  • Full Body Colored and Shaded

Prices:
Prices go up in descending order, though as stated in the rules exact numbers will have to be discussed in PMs. I'm not outrageous I promise. 

What I Can Draw:
I can draw both humanoid and animal OCs of any species or genre. My weakness is definitely in sci-fi and tech/robotics, but if given a good reference I might be willing. Please note I have the right to turn down any request for any reason...politely, of course. I'm not a monster 8|'

What I Need From You:
Give me as much as you can about your character. The more detail you give me the more detail and effort I'll put into making them look how you describe. Species, age, how they dress, what their hair style is, expressions they'd wear or personality snippets, all that good stuff and anything else relevent is winderful. Other art you have of the character helps too. 

Examples:

Desgron.jpgQirri.jpgArawn.jpg
CentaurlinesDragonLady.pngKazsmall.png
Atiq2.pngWeasel.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back