Shiro Ai

Valentina Aeternum

~A Goddess of Story~
Name: "Hello how do you do? Hmm? Oh my name? Oh I've been called Shiro Ai all my life, for various reasons."

Age: "You do know it's not polite to ask a woman's age right? Well whatever if you must know I'm 18 and will be 19 in the next spring."

Gender: "Really? Just...really? I'm a woman, female, a girl."

Sexuality: "Well this is a strange question, would you be annoyed if I said I don't know particularly? I've never had the chance to think about it."

Crush(Not required): "What's a crush?"

Height: "I'm 5 ft even, yes I know I'm short."

Weight: "Despite my height I'm 132 lbs, and it's not fat weight it's lean muscled weight."

Race: "Another silly question? Fine fine I'll answer interviewer, I'm a neko through and through."

Appearance: IMG_4608.JPG

IMG_4594.JPG
Personality: "Because of things I went through...I suppose you could call me a silent observer, one who watches quietly, I don't like interacting with others much either I'm very lone neko like. Hmm I don't understand feelings well, not my own or anybody else's either despite this I analyze everything...maybe I over analyze and over think which can cause me to become really bothered...or maybe not? I do not laugh, music though...my lord the love for my music is intense, it makes up nearly everything I am, and really that's all you need to know about me. Oh...and well I wouldn't normally admit to this...but I love all life and want to protect everyone I've always wondered if maybe I was destined for more than slave work...talk about a stupid dreamer right?"

Biography: "You want my history? You're asking something cruel of me here, but I suppose I have no choice but to tell you...once upon a time...haha did I get you there? Anyway, from what I know I was born to a pair of entertainment nekos of course nobody knew they were nekos, and for 4 years I think we traveled as a gypsy group, entertaining and loving people despite the fact we knew nobody would love us if they knew what we were. By this time I was growing into my voice well proving to be an amazing singer in the making, I was complimented often and well loved...until I turned 4 years old. One of our allies, a comrade, betrayed us most of us were wiped out, many before my very eyes...including my parents. As for me? I was kidnapped you see, I was young and just coming into my magic and my magic combined with my ability to entertain made them want to train me. I've been a slave for years now. I was often forced to sing until I went mute and blood poured from my mouth and while I recovered insanely fast from that I would be used as a punching bag for 'failing to fulfill my duties'. Sometimes though, rarely but often enough they would leave me alone and I would seek out a male neko I came to call grandpa, he was strong and taught me what he could of martial arts but he never tried to escape despite this, and so I didn't either. Then he made a little mistake... and they were going to kill him. I didn't just watch it happen, my skills were meant for something weren't they? Well the details aren't important let's say he died and I was lucky to survive to see the sun again. Well are you happy now that you know my history?"

Weapons: "My hands, I learned martial arts in secret whenever I was left alone an older neko slave would teach me all he knew. I know nothing else.

Gear: "Haha you're funny I've been in captivity all my life you think I have gear? Unless you count Poppy as gear, and if you did I would have to smack you."

Magic: "Oh I see you want to know what I did to try and save Grandpa? Okay...I'll tell you. You wanted to know my magic, well it's something I refer to as white magic and I can't heal you, well not in the traditional sense. You see I heal incredibly fast unless within a Magic Bane radius, there in lies one of the ways one could utalize me. Within my protective shields and barriers I can transfer your injuries from you to myself and heal 3 times faster than you. They can protect you for a little while as well, but are limited in time and strength depending on my relationship with you."

Skills: "Hmm...let's see...my skill in martial arts, I can sing and could act as a wonderful distraction, I'm able to heal in a minor way. I'm observant and smart too so I can assess a situation and act accordingly."

Likes(At-least 2): "Things I like...? Music! I love music and I love life too, do those count? That's a lot more than 2 oh my favorite food are fish shaped red bean buns...specifically, yes I know I'm weird."

Dislikes(At-least 2): "There aren't many things I dislike...I dislike people who abuse or kill carelessly and I hate liars...but how could I not after all I've been through, and yes I dislike masters as well but if I fall in hands I would rather obey than die."

Fighting Style: "Oh come on, I'm a martial artist and a tank, even if I don't look like either of these things, and no I'm not as fragile as I look. I'm the essence of 'appearances can be deceiving', so am I capable enough for you?"

Other: "Oh right, I only vaguely mentioned him before but Poppy, he'a this talking gray messenger cat that's always with me, he's my pet but rarely crawls out of my hair to talk to anyone unless he's on a delivery for me."

@Mitchs98 (figured I oughta tag you.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back