Regeneration: 

Alliance: 

None

-A

Alias: 

Fear flower/ Bight flower

mask:

IMG_1929.JPG

She wears a range of masks all custom built for her by her old captures before she escaped 

COMBAT 

Appearance

IMG_1922.JPG

Pointed Pettals sharpen and harden at will to stab shoot and grab objects or people when she needs. The softer ones with small balls at the end are a sort of seduction feature. They secret a sweet hypnotising sort of gas that smells sweet. The gas is filled with a special toxin that causes the sweet smell and when inhaled immediately attacks cells in the brain inhibiting motor functions and causing hallucinations of things the victim fears greatley as well as raising the sensitivity of the fear sensors of the brain of the victim or allowing her to control the motor functions of the victim.

Kagune or Quinque: 

Kagune

RC Type:

Rinkaku

Speed

3 1/2

Size: 

Durability: 

Personality: 

Sweet, cute, innocent, bashful, playful, hyper. She's a child at heart. But the outside is a different story... she's a cold calculating killer, many call her a robot because of how she acts and responds to people. But of course her childish nature sneaked out some times giving her the slightest chance for abnormal child hood. But trying to give her that child hood would be like trying to light a match in a severe rain storm.

Biography: 

In a more ancient part of the world there are a group of people who believe not that ghouls are mutants or demons, but weapons of god lost by him. And they believe that it's gods divine will that they "look after" his lost weapons. So they acquire them, take them in, give them food and clothing. Give them safe haven where there is none. Then they have how to put it.... "keep gods weapons sharp and clean". These people train ghouls, home there skills in every way. And keep these weapons of gods honed and ready for his return so that he may use them as he sees fit. That's where they say the night flower comes from. Of course though no one believes it.... even though it's true. All the legends and tales about how she was born there, about how they trained her as soon as she could walk, all the tales of how all she did was train since an infant to be the perfect fighter. All true. Even the ones about how she escaped and ran away here. But that's a long story for a different time.

Last edited by a moderator:
With a special ability that strong the stats should be significantly weaker. To be honest I haven't been too hard on the stats because at the end of the day it doesn't really mean much since it's not dice based or anything. Just a way to gauge the character out a bit. 

But anywho I would like the speed lowered to 3, other than that accepted. 

With a special ability that strong the stats should be significantly weaker. To be honest I haven't been too hard on the stats because at the end of the day it doesn't really mean much since it's not dice based or anything. Just a way to gauge the character out a bit. 

But anywho I would like the speed lowered to 3, other than that accepted. 

Alright I'm fine with that. I figured her being a child would balance out the special ability but if you want her speed down I'm fine with it. Could I ask to possibly raise the speed half a point? With her being an child and all her speed and special ability will be about all she has. Besides all she learned in her past and stuff

Alright I'm fine with that. I figured her being a child would balance out the special ability but if you want her speed down I'm fine with it. Could I ask to possibly raise the speed half a point? With her being an child and all her speed and special ability will be about all she has. Besides all she learned in her past and stuff

Certainly. :)  

Users who are viewing this thread

Back