Shipping

Ballerina

Freckle Faced Fidgeter
The Shipping Corner

This is the the place for all your shipping needs! Although, this roleplay is definitely not centered around romance, it's still pretty fun to ship characters, even if they won't actually end up together.  Just so things don't get too weird, the only rule for any actual ships (excluding crack ships) is that the two characters have to be no more than two years apart. Also, I know that this is OOC, but I'd also really appreciate it if we kept things PG-13 here. 

Let's get shipping!  

Last edited by a moderator:
tumblr_na68ueEXxN1t3y07zo1_500.gif

This is just an idea, but how would you feel if I made another forum where you guys could do 1x1 side stories? 

WE HAVE A SHIPPING TAB?! AWWWEEEESSOOOOME!

That would be magnificent

That would be great

Although would that mean we can just continue where we left off in our already made one?

I'm glad to see such a positive response already, I'll get the forum up tonight! And to answer your question, you can  continue where you left off, but it would be nice if you put a link to the original roleplay as the first post. 

I'm glad to see such a positive response already, I'll get the forum up tonight! And to answer your question, you can  continue where you left off, but it would be nice if you put a link to the original roleplay as the first post. 

*sheepish head scratch*

Well, you see, we are rping using PMs, so it would make no sense to.

Sorry.

Although the fact that you are doing it is great!

I have you know me and my family have a strict rule of consuming such vile and disgusting substances known a a Crack...

But a CrackSHIP sounds like somethin' I'd do.

What family doesn't have such rules?

(well mine, because the topic isn't worth dicussing with how smart we are)

But yeah, crackSHIPPING is wayyyy different

*sheepish head scratch*

Well, you see, we are rping using PMs, so it would make no sense to.

Sorry.

Although the fact that you are doing it is great!

Sorry, I just assumed you made a 1x1 thread, maybe try to repost the repleis or give a summary of everything that has happened so far just so no readers *cough cough me* are confused. 

My god... The RP hasn't properly started yet, but that doesn't stop this from existing... imaginations will now run wild

Kanon x .....?

Honestly, if Kanon gets anyone to go with, there will be a lot of denial on Kanon's part. 

As for Shannon....Welp....

Shannon: *shows love by cleaning love interest's room and various other unnecessary chores*

I am tot's cool with transferring the rp. Wouldn't be the first time I have done something like that. Just a few minutes of copy and paste. Plus I like when people get itches to read my stuff and enjoy them. @Ballerina @Lilah Tunth

Users who are viewing this thread

Back