Shinobi speakeasy OOC

Next big mission for both teams is a knockoff of the naruto mission involving the bridge where zabuza and haku show up, of course this is different from the source material so a different legend from the seven ninja swordsman will show up and I'm offering y'all the option of playing two enemies between genin and chunin level who follow this swordsman as subordinates.

This legend has the cursed item I alluded to before, the two tailed mantis tanto.
If you wanna play one of these two baddies let me know. You'll have 50% creative freedom in the sense ima tell you what their goal is and you can take that as however (so long as you don't one shot the cast aha)

sorry, I completely forgot XD I'll have a post before the end of tomorrow

No rush, especially if others have dropped it aha
On a different note I'm trying to start another rp so if any of you like the idea of it and can keep up with the post requirements let me know

I could definitely keep up... but I'm not too sure... idk anything about Xenoblade XD so... and I'm filling up sorta my max rps at a time... so im sorry

Aha its inspired by it somewhat but no knowledge of the game is needed. But sall goodman

ah, ok then... ill still consider of course though

Yea I'd say the other three ditched, thanks for staying around long enough to confirm before leaving.
Sorry it didn't work out

Doubt bumping the check will help so may as well find other stuff that's kicking

Sorry, I was waiting to see if anyone else actually posted anything saying they'd still be in, but I take it they probably won't...

Not a sorry thing, everyone was probably waiting for someone else. My fandom shit never picks up well aha

oh... I kinda know how that is, but more with my friends, the rps don't really get far

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread