Shinobi speakeasy OOC

So a question I wanted to ask you guys. What's your opinion on tailed beasts being sealed into objects/weapons aswell as people?
The first beast I was going to introduce was going to be the two tailed mantis (more wings really) sealed in a tanto blade wielded by a mini boss. But If y'all think that strays to far from the source material I'm happy to change it to a person who can be captured/killed.

Silent Child Silent Child WeaselThor WeaselThor Black Jade Black Jade

So a question I wanted to ask you guys. What's your opinion on tailed beasts being sealed into objects/weapons aswell as people?
The first beast I was going to introduce was going to be the two tailed mantis (more wings really) sealed in a tanto blade wielded by a mini boss. But If y'all think that strays to far from the source material I'm happy to change it to a person who can be captured/killed.

Personally I like the idea of items. It allows players to have jinchurichi experiences without them being permanently factored in. If we need to increase the difficulty of an enemy we could have him disarm jinchuriki wielders at the start of the battle. And we could mitigate the power of the jinchuriki by making the user have to bond with them to use their power preventing enemies from taking the weapon and nuking us all. It can be balanced in a way that makes it enrich the RP. But hey we know what they say about opinions.

Thats kinda what i had in mind but I'd have put "an shit" to finish it off aha

i like that

Majority wins, tailed beasts sealed in a weapon shall be known as cursed items.

though i still want to hear peoples opinion an shit. Helps me make a better rp for all of us to enjoy, dont be afraid to let me know if I can do something better

Well I would like to get my hands on a cursed item. Preferably the one with the Monkeh…an shit.

Tiger is a good choice,

So far what I've decided on...
One tailed snake/badger?
Two tailed mantis,
Three tailed penguin,
Four tailed tiger,
Five tailed monkey,
Six tailed scorpion,
Seven tailed sparrow,
Eight tails squid/octopus monster killer bee is kept as he is cause he's my favorite and I'm biased.
Nine tailed... beaver?

Mind you I'm open to changing them if you suggest something badass/funny/suitable

Last edited:
nine tailed horse?
Reminds me to much of rapidash but I'm ok with it if that's the only suggestion.
I was thinking maybe platypus or beaver for big ass flat tails that slam the ground

Nine-Tailed Snake 8 heads + 1 actual tail and totally not the Yamata-no-Orochi cough

I also completely missed the part about the CS section being up until just now. Maybe you can add the CS link on the top post for more visibility?

Anyways, time to work on the character

On a different note, anyone wanna have their characters be friends with Tafu?
Perks include a loyal companion and a discount on ninja tools/weapons from his blacksmith uncle.
Cons would be along the lines of tafu's loud laugh and low moral judgement when it comes to things he wants.
(in previous rps He used ongaku's genjutsu sound to con money out of passer-bys for a grand feast. Similar schemes might have happened or failed with your character should you so choose)

BFabulous BFabulous quick question, would you rather be edited into the first post or are you happy to wait a tad and have your character join a team after the in game mission aha

NeonFlow NeonFlow I'm okay with either one, but which do you think would be best?
Story wise team jin was going to lose a genin in the starting mission which your character would soon replace to maintain a 3 man team. Which can make a nice bit of plot/conflict to start with.

If you wanted to join straight away that would mean your cs graduated a year before the majority of player characters and have been on a team led by jin for at least a year. They would then complete the mission without death/injury

I think first works better but may take a moment before your first post.

Feel free to dream up scenarios as to why she is by herself ready to slip into a new team.
Loner without team,
Both members of her team ded/quit,
Took to long to get to the village from the border and missed out,
racism,

Users who are viewing this thread