• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Shifting Times(ClosedGroup)

BloodWolfRising

Dame of the Moon's Darkness
Roleplay Type(s)
Humans knew nothing about the other beings living next to them, shifter's. Until a great war broke out amongst the human race and shifter's took part in it. At first there was a hunt for the shifter's, because the humans couldn't find it in their hearts to accept those different. Now though, there is a high council were humans and shifter's coexist. The only catch though, is that humans and shifter's can't fall in love with each other. If they do all chaos could break loose. What if two best friends, with the help of their friends, want to change everything knowing it'll be for the best.

Shifting Times Characters(ClosedGroup)

Shifting Times OCC(ClosedGroup)

Shifting Times Extra(ClosedGroup)

Last edited:
(I'll get us started if you guys don't mind.)

Thomas sighed as he hadn't slept all night, thoughts of his father almost dying as well flashed through his mind. He picked up his phone looking at Sheba's number for the 10th time now. It was early in the morning hopefully she would be awake and ready to go get the information from Alik. He dialed her number waiting as the phone rang.

Adam was still asleep, his dreams took hold, the death of his parents flashing before his eyes once more. He shot up from bed, his breathing ragged. The same nightmare every night....it never changed.

Bryan heaved his guts up as his lion came forth once more. His claws made a shrill scratching noise as he drug them across the floor. Perfect explanation was he was practicing how to make the perfect claw marks. So they could frame shifters for the deaths that would occur of poor humans. He paced in his small quarters he had been placed in. He could only hope the kids and Laney were doing okay and that no one was worrying to much.

Zoe looked down at her nails, it was so boring just sitting around. She wanted to go have some fun but Salina was such a buzz kill like literally.

Sheba sighed a little bit when she heard her phone ring she had not slept well and had decided to get up early that morning and clean some things up and go visit her parents who were still in the hospital she saw it was Tom and answered "Hey" she said softly "Get any sleep?"

Danica had been awake for a while trying to contact the hospital about the children's mother who was supposedly going to be released soon but she had decided to wait and she could find out when later on she heard something in the room above hers and realized it was Adam's so she crept up the stairs careful not to make much noise and knocked on the door "Adam?" She asked quietly

Laney sighed the kids were still asleep and she had just woken up there was still no news of Bryan and she had started to worry as well as the others they all wanted him to be safe but they did not know where he was

Thomas shook his head and then realized he was on the phone, "N-no...I didn't." He said a bit thankful she wasn't there to see him blush over his mistake. He sighed, "I think we should go ahead and go to Alik's it's time we learned the truth."

Adam jumped at the sound of Dani at the door, "Umm...c-come in..." He muttered looking at his bed and trying to wipe some of the sweat from his face.

Bryan sighed as he paced back and forth this place, he hated it with a firey passion. Not that he could do much about it though, he had told Alik he would do this.

Sheba sighed a little bit "Ok well... We can go see him sure you want me to come pick you up or you want to come get me?" She asked curiously as she got up to get ready

Dani came in and closed the door silently walking towards him frowning a bit as she spoke softly seeing he was sweating "Night mares?" She asked softly and came sitting next to him on the edge of the bed

Laney sighed going to begin to make breakfast for the kids she had been taking care of them since Bryan left and helping them with school leaving them with Serria during a few hours in te day when she went to work an then she also worked the night shift checking in with her mother and brother now and then before returning to the half-breeds and her little brother to take care of them

"I'll come get you...I'm already out the door anyways..." And he was being truthful in the midst of the call he had slide on shoes and headed out. "Be there in ten going to stop and grab some food what would you like???" He asked getting into his personal car, it was a 2006 black mustang. He loved the car but didn't drive it much.

Adam nodded, "Sorry if I woke you...it's just the same nightmare...when my parents died. We were ran off the road Dani...it had been on purpose..." Bits and pieces of his memory would come back each time he had the dreams and now he remembered....

Sheba sighed and got up trying to hurry and get dressed "Uh I don't know whatever you get I guess" she said quickly as she set the phone down in speaker so she could get ready and talk to him at the same time

Dani frowned a little bit and gently took his hand hesitantly worried it would upset him but she was only trying to comfort him "What happned?" She asked softly encourage him to continue if he felt comfortable telling

Amara: Her mother was out grocery shopping and for now she had the house to herself. She felt like she could breath for once. Amara was on her laptop and she couldn't help it, she was looking into apartments. She was an adult now, so she could move out, but that didn't stop her mother from ruling over her life. She hated to admit it but she was terrified of her mom. With only a part time job and just graduating high school this past spring, she wanted to advance her life to the next step. But every college or university she wanted to go, her mother rejected and thought it would be best to work first. She sighed, wanting to do so much more, but she couldn't do anything with the resources she had. She jumps when she hears a car door and she closes her laptop before tucking it under her pillow. Amara rushes downstairs to help her mom with groceries. Her free time was over.

Clyde: He was running on all fours in the woods. There were a bunch of logs and roots in his way but he knew exactly when to jump over them and when to duck his head from trailing branches. This was his daily routine. He wasn't running out of fear or to escape. He was running because he could and was free to run. He felt alive, it was a beautiful morning. Many small critters ran out of the way from him stomping through the forest but he supposes they might just be used to it by this point. Either way, he wasn't going to stop until he reached his final destination. As the trees were clearing, he starts to slow down, knowing he was about to be near the edge of a cliff soon. Since he goes this way every day, he wasn't expecting for anyone to be there. But this morning, he skids to a halt before crashing into someone.

Clarence: He was just about to head out of the door when a small voice stopped him, asking "where are you going?" Clarence lets out a small sigh and turns around to see Charlotte standing in the kitchen. He was hoping to leave before she woke up but lately she had been waking up earlier to ask him the same thing. A pang of guilt ran through him, knowing he was telling her the same lie every day. "To work out, I always go to the gym early sis, you know this," she simply shrugged at her response and looks away. Clarence sighs again and goes over to give her a hug. "I promise we can hang out today when I get back, okay? I love you, got to go." He kisses her on the forehead before leaving. He was going anywhere but the gym.

StellerJay StellerJay BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising

Last edited:
Maddison had gone of into the woods knowing sometimes Laney went there to think and she was worried about her friend she was not at home and her calls all went straight to voicemail she walked and heard something in the trees and hoped it was her friend then suddenly she was knocked to the ground and she yelped scrambling back trying to scramble to her feet worried that he may not like her since her parents were part of the council "W-who are you?"
Galaxy Bear Galaxy Bear

Last edited:
Tom nodded, "Okay I'll be there shortly..." He hung up the phone and pulled into a Hardee's grabbing a couple of hot ham sandwiches and two drinks. He then went to her house and pulled up knocking on the door. He had a cup of hot coffee in his hand, he couldn't remember if she drank coffee though. Funny he knew a lot about her besides what she drank in the morning let alone did in the morning.

Bryan looked down at his paws, the change was coming back. His body shook and he coughed, then he was on his hands and knees puking, once again. He groaned, "Got to get busy..." He stood and jumped in the shower washing himself clean of the animal smell and vomit.

Sheba heard the door and looked up "Hang on!" She called and finished slipping her shoes on and came to the door still putting her wet hair back into a braid "Come in" she motioned him in "I just need a second to lock everything up and grab my phone and such" she said and finished putting her hair back and then leaned over kissing his cheek "Hello by the way" she laughed

Dani frowned a little bit and gently took adam's hand in her own in an attempt to comfort him from his nightmares "Its ok you can talk about it" she said softly

Laney left her brother to sleep and went to make sure the other kids had eaten

(wow...that's fucking stupid...I had Adams reply and Lucy's reply in there on the last post and it only got Tom's and Bryan's... -_- )

Tom blushed slightly when she kissed his cheek, "Hello to you too." He said with a small chuckle even though he was blushing. "So do you drink coffee or not?" he asked holding the cup out towards her. "I have cream and sugar in my car if you need that as well."

Adam shook his head, "It was them..." He gritted his teeth, "They we're chasing after us my dad did his best to lose them. And for a bit he had, then a car came out of nowhere. He skidded to a stop and turned around to try and lose them once again, but it had started to rain..." He looked at Dani, "The first car found us again and he swerved to miss them in turn losing control of the car. My mother wrapped me up in her arms, and then we started to flip. I felt my father wrapped himself around us and then I didn't hear or see anything. I woke to the sound of someone's voice saying that was one council family down. When I looked at my mother, she had tear stains down her cheeks. I knew then my father had died first and she had watched. I stay in their dead arms for about an hour before someone even came and found us..."

Lucy woke up glancing over to Miki and Sophia, they were curled up together. She smiled softly at them before getting up and dressing. Her smile faded as she opened the door to their room and knew that Bryan hadn't come back yet. She walked towards the kitchen slowly, "Please be safe..." She whispered softly.​

Sheba smiled a little bit at him and saw his blush and laughed a little and thankfully accepted the coffee "Eh I usually go for fruit but some coffee would really be nice right now" she said softly and took it from him and went to lock up the house "Im ready to go" she said with a sigh not really wanting to see Alik

Dani listened to him with a small frown and her thumb moved over his hand "I am sorry... You never deserved that..." she thought about it for a moment trying to make light of it but could not she hesitated a moment then wrapped her arms around him in a hug "I really am so sorry... it was not your fault..." she mumbled

Laney sighed and heard someone in the kitchen and came seeing Lucy and walked over to her "Hey Lucy you ok?" she asked seeing the girl seemed worried and she honestly was too but did not want to discuss that incase she was worried about something else she did not want to remind her that bryan was not here

BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising Galaxy Bear Galaxy Bear

Last edited:
Clyde: He lets out a small 'oof' sound as he crashes into someone. Clyde takes a few steps back and looks up to see a girl looking down on him. He shakes his pelt and sits on the ground. They were dangerously close to the edge of the cliff and he was lucky she didn't tumble down it. He could have almost killed a person. "Sorry, I wasn't expecting anyone to be here. I'd get away from that cliff edge if I were you. The name's Clyde," normally he would leave out his hand to shake her's but instead he waves out his tail to do so.

Charlotte: A lot of people thought of her to be either dumb or naive, but she wasn't either of those things. Just because she liked to hope for the best and see the good in people doesn't mean that she was naive and didn't know what was going on. For awhile now, she had been suspicious of her brother's actions. He claimed the gym and at first she had believed it, but when there was no visible progress when there should have been, that's when she got worried. Luckily she had today off and recently bought a tracking device, she had placed it right underneath his car. Charlotte waits a bit before hoping on her bike and begins to follow her brother.

Maddison looked at him a bit surprised but scrambled away from the cliff "Uh..." It took her a brief moment before she calmed down and she took a deep breath and composed herself "Hello Clyde I am Maddison have you seen another girl around here? She may have been in the form of a tiger... Her name is Delaney, but she might introduce herself informally as Laney or Lane" she looked at him and waited to see if he would respond honestly she was in a panic and felt like she was about to break down but could not reveal that to this stranger

Users who are viewing this thread

Back