• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Sherlock

Matreania

Expect the unexpected, it expects you
Okay, so I had an idea, not sure how to play it out, but for now. So, let me make it a love triangle, we can see how it goes. So, MC1 will be my first character and main character really, she is a going to be my Watson. It'll have a lot of twists from Sherlock Holmes, but that is a good way to describe her. MC2 is my second character, my Holmes, in that respect I'm making them both British in America, I'll be terrible at it, but this is what I am trying. YC can be multi-characters or you can just play the one, either way. YC main character would be MC1's to go guy, they are "dating" in a way. MC1 likes YC, but she finds herself in love with MC2, who is....difficult. MC2 is dense when it comes to relationships, he has difficult personality issues and can be a pain, but he is one hell of a PI that works with a detective on the force. He often drags MC1 along or worries her so she comes along. MC1 has a job of her own, but MC2 sometimes gets in the way.

So, plot would be YC and MC1 would be "dating", YC is an active member of MC1's life and he deals with MC1 running off to help MC2 and even spends some time around MC2. The RP would go from these three, MC1 would even get to a part when her BFF betrays her and she becomes a hostage, in which YC and MC2 go to find her. It would go through the slice of life actions of MC1 and MC2 living together, YC and MC1's relationship and the usually cases that pop up. There would be addition characters we can both play, like the BFF obviously, the detective, YC and MC1/2's family and friends.

P.S. this can be either Modern or Supernatural.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back