• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Sherlock x Moriarty ( Freak & SEVENTRIALSOFHABIT )

( Ok, I'll try quickly write... I hope, I'll complete for tonight. Please, be patient! :) Thanks ) 
- SHERLOCK-

Boredom. Near and far, doesn't have a job what would give a challenge to me... Nothing! Is this the End of the World ? Extinct the all of brilliant mastermind!? It's couldn't be possible... Get it together,Sherlock! It's doesn't matter. Just get it together...Smoke. Need some cigarette... John never will know. Anyways, he's not here, thus, what he doesn't know, it will not hurt to him. Clear, isn't ? I'll pissing myself, if this going on like now. It's quite possible...

This is the smoky agony of the boredom. Sounds good, right? Freaking well. What could do the genius without an archenemy? Just hope, that the villains are existing yet. Just can lay on the sofa between four wall and darkened windows. I wait that something happening. At least the cigarette burning.

( Sorry, maybe a little bit short and usually my starter posts not too good... But I hope you will like it... )

Moriarty had been plotting.

A seemingly foolproof con to get Sherlock stumped. Moriarty had his scapegoat all ready to get Sherlock out of hiding. He chuckled to himself after he had given the poor victim the instructions. He waited until the stroke of 3 to reveal himself. Moriarty sent his scapegoat out into the streets, asking around for Dr. Watson, who was no where to be found. Of course, it was all part of Moriarty's plot. No one would find the doctor anywhere.

John was currently tied up in a seemingly random basement that Moriarty himself had chosen for this special occasion. Now all he had to do was wait for Sherlock.

The night found me on the street. Calm rain falling,but I can't rest.I wanders without targets and all of thought running around in my mind.What would I do? Have no idea. I hide my face in my coat's collar, as always and my hands sink to deep in my pockets.I walks alone with myself from street corner to next street corner. Everything is peaceful. Too peaceful and it's hateful to me.Must happen something, isn't it? Anything!Surprisingly, when I stopped for a minute, my phone started to ring.I took a look on the calling datas . I not waited." John, why you call me? You never calling me in middle of the night..." I started fast, but for few seconds nobody gives me answer. " John... " I wanted speak again until I not heard a woman's sigh.

" John doesn't came home... " said finally the familiar voice. " I afraid, he could be in danger, Sherlock... "

" Mary , it's fantastic! " I shouted with some pleasure, but I added immediately " Sorry, I mean... I will find him!"

Last edited by a moderator:
Moriarty watched as his plan started to play out. He grinned to himself as his scapegoat finally left, only to knock on Sherlock's door, then disappear mysteriously after handing him a note. Of course, it would take all of fifteen minutes. But surely someone would notice John's absence by now. Moriarty kept in contact with his minion by text. He was on his way. Moriarty smiled and looked up to watch John mumble in his drugged state. It made Moriarty grin and laugh..... Such a flawless plan.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back