• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom sherlock romantic case files with enzer and ever academy memories

enzerubebii

The rebel that loves to roleplay and craft
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
(this is where we put the dreamscape ideas strating from #277 on up)

chrissy was the new student and shocked the class with the fact she solved the math challenge for that week "The square root of 546 is 23.36664289109" the class looked at her shocked and she shyly hid in her book but the teacher smiled "She is correct..."

Sherlock

Sherlock stares at the new girl with bewildered eyes. He watches the girl shyly take her seat and smiles softly at her trying to hide behind her book. Then and there he decided that Christina Conlin must join his club. If she joins any other club it would lower the girl's IQ by 10 each day. That cannot happen. He must protect this little angel at all cost.
--
enzerubebii enzerubebii

chrissy smiled as she looked at the club listings and frowns seeing that chem club wasnt aceptting member but smiled when the art club was. When it was time for the next class she got up and began to leave to find the art room leaving one of her sketchbooks behiind. John saw it and picked it up. "Oh art themed on science." he began to open it and he was in awe. they were all formulas in an artistic way. "Woah.."

Sherlock

Sherlock stares at the notebook speechless. This made him even more determined to get Chrissy to join his club, not minding that she joins the art club. He can't leave this girl alone, who knows what creeps or people with low IQs will do to her. He stares at the book some more before taking it and leaving the room.

Lily

Lily hums softly as she looks through the list of clubs. She isn't very fond of clubs since there are so many things that can go wrong in one ( and totally not the fact she isn't good with people). A sigh left her lips as she scans the list again. Her eyes landed on the reading club as well as the music club.

In the music club, she could work on her music, but there is also the possibility of her singing or showing her work in front of others or worse her music getting stolen. So that club is out of the question, but the reading club... She stares at it. What can go wrong in that? It is quiet, peaceful and she can read as many books as she likes, plus she may not have to talk to people and can peacefully read. She noticed where she could get the form and walks off to the teacher's room to get it.
---
enzerubebii enzerubebii

Giggling and laughter were heard in the hallway lily and sherlock were in. the reason was chrissy was talkeing to the 2ed best iq in the school Principal Mycroft Sherlocks older brother by 7 years. Mycroft noticed his brother and chrissy turned and smiled seeing her book "My book you found it." she said happy gently taking the book. "I was asking the principal if there was a science club and an art club. he said their was an chem club but they dont allow nwbies without testing them..so i guess ill join the art club.."

Sherlock

Sherlock blinks at what he heard. He can't let her join the art club alone. He needs her to join the chem club. He finally found someone that is just as smart, maybe even more than him. He is not going to let it go to waste. " Actually, the chem club is accepting members... we would love to have a person of your intelligence and creativity..."

Lily
Lily hears and follows the sound of laughter which lead her to a small group of people. She recognizes Sherlock and Chrissy but didn't recognize the third person. She sighs as she turns around and walks away deciding to take another route.
---
enzerubebii enzerubebii

"Miss kirkland i believe we haven't met.." He walked over and extended his hand for a handshake "I am Shirley's older brother Mycroft and your principal.I would like you to come into my office to get to know you." Chrissy looks at sherlock and has a look on her face that shows she wants to laugh at his family nickname but doesnt want to be rude. john walked over and says "William they just got the new chemicals in."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back