• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Digital Shaw’s digital art dump

sketches ill likely never finish
bigg.pngbigg0.png

Big was intended to be behind her, never got it to work.
hollyfire0.png

this was the second sketch
hollyfire.pngsam&holly.png

got stuck on this one and couldn't get myself to line art it
shbee.png

this was the alt sketch for that drawing of BAMF hark, being not so BA
hark0.png

Last edited:
mild vent, not really feeling the best right now due to something I need to go to today.

The person is a lighter color for a reason.
U.png

Last edited:
bigggg-png.1081045

a page i drew as an appearance reference for a RP i'm using Big (aka Flame) in

36questions.png
So, one day 6 or so months ago I stumbled upon a song called "for the record" on Spotify.
I liked it and added it to some playlists, didn't think too much into it.

NOW though, due to the group rp I joined having a section for the character's voice on the CS, I put down a song from the "album" that "for the record" is from ("one thing" in case you were curious). To which led to me looking up lyrics and finding out that "36 questions" is a musical podcast THAT IS FUCKING AMAZING.

it is 3 acts long, 45-50 mins each act. and it follows a husband and wife attempting to bring their marriage back from the brink of divorce using 36 revealing questions designed to make strangers fall in love.

Now, why is this relevant to the drawing above? Well the voice of Jase, the husband, is what I picture as Big's voice. Not to mention the dynamic between the two main characters really fits Holly and Big's dynamic. Leading me to picture the entirety of the podcast musical as the two of them while I listened.

the drawing above is of a unsung section (which would not be on the Spotify album release) of act 1 about 37 mins in where Judith and Jase get soaked by the rain and are now inside Jase's house, petting a duck that Jase had taken in. Which the scene then leads into the song "for the record"

Anyways, I'm obsessed with this podcast musical. GO CHECK IT OUT I BEG OF YOU! there are ads, so skip around a minute and a half at the beginning and middle of each act. I would also like to note that there is a lot more non-sung/non-musical mintute time than musical time

(I hope I drew wet hair decently alright XD, both of them have pretty fluffy hair so it was interesting to draw on Holly and Big)

Last edited:
36questionss.png
THE DRAWINGS ARE MOSTLY UNORGANIZED AND FROM VARIOUS POINTS OF THE SECOND HALF OF ACT 2

this is due to the fact that I was listening to the section while I drew and when I finished one sketch, I moved on to whatever bit was playing when I finished.

AND AGAIN, I URGE YOU TO CHECK OUT THE ENTIRETY OF THE MUSICAL: 36 QUESTIONS
The best parts are, ironically, not the stuff in the songs.

Last edited:
not doing so great at the current moment, trying to get shit out of my system.

have some sketches of Fall

falllll.pngfall.png

Last edited:
Did this one completely blind to the colors: picked out a palette with greyscale on and drew with greyscale on. It turned out surprisingly well!
hollly.png
What I saw while drawing:
HollyBW.png

Was asigned a project to make a hero and a monster, could either: write an Epic, draw or use clay to make your hero and monster, make a scene using a shoe box, or write out a list of characteristics for both.

I decided to stick to my strengths and draw.

I used Flame as the hero, then a monster based off the pissed off appearance of Jeff
BEB945E5-83BB-4DD3-A2AD-D05372A073A8.pnghomeworky.png

Last edited:
did another blind color palette, I dont like how the color version turned out.
balence.png
big balence.png
balncee.png
which looks better?
the actual palette, one with a burn filter, or a brightness value (on a dark blue) only?

High amount of gore.
First time doing that digitally!

Come on Big, haven't you learned not to piss Ritz off? Use the damn smartphone you got to set an alarm you dumbass. Smh
(man's accidentally slept in and missed a show)

Last edited:
I SPEEDRAN THIS DRAWING AND GOT TO THIS POINT IN THIRTY MINTUES
flame.png
falme.png
you can tell I sped my way through it with the colors on him and the unpolished line art with sketch lines. I left the sketch lines because I think it gives it more... i dont know it just fits? the half-dash slapped together vibe helps it give the feeling I intended I think.

I made it for a short that's not posted yet, but ill link it when it is (should be tomorrow at 7pm EST)

Your illustrations are amazingly done. I especially love the works where you try new perspectives, and the expressions within the animatic looks great. Never stop creating 🤍

Users who are viewing this thread

Back