• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Shatter me

Mel

if something collapsed id let myself be under it.
Hey i was wondering if you'd be interested in a one on one roleplay with me here in pm. I was thinking that you could play a 19 year old guy who is in charge of his own army and his father practically runs the world with his cruel ways. You would be insensitive, stubborn, and strong willed. I am a girl about 2 years younger than you, I have been trapped in a small room that isolated me for 3 years. I also have the capability to kill someone with my touch. But you are the only person who can touch me and not be harmed. I am scared of myself and my capablty and have no idea that you are able to touch me yet. I have no family and haven't talked in the 3 years i've been isolated all alone by myself. You found me to be interesting and quite attractive, you understood me and thought that i might understand you. Your father was never kind to you and my parents practically gave me up with out a single word. You try and make me feel understood in a way that makes me feel that you just want to use me as a weapon in your army. Though you don't truly mean it you just want me to understand what i can do. and over time i slowly fall in love with you.

(PM me if you're interested)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back