Shark Sighting!

ReddShark

Trickster
Hello! I'm Redd Shark, I'm new to this RP website! I'm excited to give it a try and start getting some good rp's going.

Say hello! Send me some idea's! Tell me to shove it! You know, whatever :D

Sorry for not welcoming you sooner. Jazzy needed some shut eye. Welcome to the nation! What type of role plays do you enjoy most? Happy to see another new face.

I like your thread name. "Shark sighting." I urge just a clever fellow aren't you?

I try!

I like onexone the best, I perfer playing males. I like making my partners happy, doing whatever they're craving at the time. I especially love 1910-1940's mobster themes.

ReddShark said:
I try!
I like onexone the best, I perfer playing males. I like making my partners happy, doing whatever they're craving at the time. I especially love 1910-1940's mobster themes.
Hehe, I like your energy - casts out positive vibes, y'know? Also my name is Shadow, and I welcome you to our community!

Plus I think you're the first person I have seen that posted that they like mobster themed Rps, so in a way you're different from the last person I met, hehe.

If you need anything else, feel free to quote my post so I heed your request! ^-^

[QUOTE="The Shadow Realm]Hehe, I like your energy - casts out positive vibes, y'know? Also my name is Shadow, and I welcome you to our community!
Plus I think you're the first person I have seen that posted that they like mobster themed Rps, so in a way you're different from the last person I met, hehe.

If you need anything else, feel free to quote my post so I heed your request! ^-^

[/QUOTE]
Cool! Thank you, I'm pleased to see nice people on here so far. If you ever want to do a mobster rp, hit me up bruh!

A

ReddShark said:
Cool! Thank you, I'm pleased to see nice people on here so far. If you ever want to do a mobster rp, hit me up bruh!
Alright man, hehe. I got too many Rps at this moment in time however, so I can't do much of anything.

Cool thread name. My boyfriend IRL loves sharks. So, welcome! *throws confetti in air*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back