• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Shared pain/ Half-Hearted (closed)

GSSquared

Does Not Know He Got The Title "Well-Known Member
WARNING: THIS IS A TOUCHY TOPIC, IF THIS MAKES YOU UPSET I APOLOGIZE

I think a really interesting rp would be one about a couple, where one person self harms. This is a touchy subject, and by no means do I mean to promote self-harm. I just think this kind of intense drama would bring up some emotional scenes. This is also not a cry for help, if that's what your assuming. Also if you think I'm a sick and twisted person for suggesting this that's ok, I'm just looking for drama. Also I'm not trying to exploit self-harm for click-bait. So if your interested pm me and have a character ready, I'll even let you choose which role in the relationship you want to play.

P.S.) another reason I'm doing this is because my current literary endeavor includes this plot and I want to see how a real person would react to a situation such as this.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back