Shards of Immortality

The Dark Wizard] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/5435-ayl/ said:
@Ayl[/URL], I have not approved your char so I hid your post.
All good. I just wanted to make sure I got the post :P

Edited my postie, nothing major and I didn't change anything she said. I hope you don't mind.

~ iEmpress, tapatalk

So... Demonic Language Dictionary! Yaaay! It'll keep on growing, for sure but this is what we have scrambled up so far! :)

Any and all submissions are appreciated! If you feel like it'd sound cool and demonic, send it my way and I'll edit it in. Can't find a certain word, tell me and it will be there!

Warning: This is not in any specific order and will stay so until completed due to laziness and constant growth. This dictionary includes swear words, and certain demonic phrases which are highly offensive and/or disturbing.

1. Me/ I - Igajana
  2. You - Tuadi/ Tua
  3. Mine/my - Meuka
  4. Yours/Your - Diistic
  5. She - Asui
  6. He - Hasui
  7. Her - Keheda
  8. His - Hakiisa
  9. They - Deyait
  10. Their - Kudesuum
  11. Be - rebe
  12. Is - Di
  13. A - A/La
  14. An - Ayh
  15. Money - Pela
  16. No - No
  17. Yes - Najam
  18. Help - Hawii
  19. Pain - Harta
  20. in - y
  21. of - okh
  22. And - yusi
  23. Monkey - Mokh
  24. Mother - Maho
  25. Father - Abepa
  26. Grandmother - Amaho
  27. Grandfather - Fabepa

1. Sister - Sywa
  2. Brother - Browa
  3. Aunt - Adeha
  4. Uncle - Derab
  5. Son - Uson
  6. Daughter - Dogawa
  7. Female - Fenaga
  8. Male - Maga
  9. Dog - Dekhe
  10. Cat - Kiih
  11. Fufejati - Coward
  12. Bastard - Bastard
  13. Fuck/er/s - Bafakh/a/n
  14. Fucking - Bafakharo
  15. Idiot - Idaqaan
  16. Female Dog combined/bitch - Fekhde
  17. What - Wuh
  18. Ever - Ekha
  19. Who - Aseeh
  20. Did/Done - Sagma
  21. That - Dewa
  22. The - Deh/El
  23. This - Wahta
  24. Aki - gone/past
  25. Rotten - Ruhta/n

1. Martha - Dead
  2. Apple/s - Tufap/s
  3. Poison - Gaift
  4. Boredom - Trabka
  5. Mourn/ing - Falikhi/on
  6. Are - Es
  7. Like - Au
  8. Unlike - Kuhau
  9. Unless - Urleh
  10. Patient - Pakhi
  11. Impatient - Cupakhi
  12. Can - Kar
  13. Heart -- Hekhe
  14. Blood - Diig
  15. Body - Krojirr
  16. Need - Behan

• Tua mokh bafakha okh a fufejati! - You monkey fucker of a coward!: Said to someone after they've commited an act of extreme cowardice.

• Au a kiih falikhion a ruhtan tufap - Like a cat mourning a rotten apple: Said when something is really, really weird and/or when something out of the ordinary happens.

• A dekhe bafakharo la kiih - A dog fucking a cat: A shorter and more casual version of the former phrase, said when something is weird and/or when something out of the ordinary happens.

• Tua kar no rebe pakhi urleh tua es cupakhi - You can not be patient unless you are impatient

Interpretation: This idiom means that one should have patience in whatever they do, to reach the best result yet try to finish as fast as possible, and thus be impatient with their goals.

• Deh krojirr di y behan okh diig, yusi el diig di y behan okh el hekhe - The body is in need of blood, and the blood is in need of the heart

Interpretation: A land/kingdom/queendom is in need of its citizens. and citizens are in need of a ruler. Meant to encourage tyranny.

• Trabka di gaift - Boredom is poison

Interpretation: When one is bored, one tends to do things without thinking, to the point where one can get easily manipulated. Demons mostly use this as a inside-joke whenever they commit some horrid act with no real purpose.

Credits to @King Of Imagination for coming up with the idea!! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay guys. Seems like everyone who was going to post, has done so. I'll be posting tonight or tomorrow. Been dealing with hospitals all weekend.

Ayl said:
Sorry to hear that Wiz.
Also not able to resume school for a semester or two, due to some circumstances, so I have a lot of time to focus on this game and resume @Grey's To Regin in Hell :D .

Hey y'all, just wanted to pop my head in because, seeing all the time and effort that was put in to make some absolutely beautiful characters, eloquent posts, and simply the complexity of the story itself, I just had to compliment you guys. c: I'm finding it rarer and rarer these days to find literate roleplayers who really care about the story and their posts. So I applaud you all! I hope to be given the opportunity to roleplay with some of you sometime.

Also, if I may ask, what is the code you used to do the Gameplay and Races tabs within the Overview post section? Seems like a neat way to keep things organized. c: @The Dark Wizard

Edit: Oop, nevermind, figured it out from an FAQ. xD

Last edited by a moderator:
Grey said:
Is this dead?
I would hope not.

I just need more time.

I really want to apologize all, this usually seems to befall to most of my projects when I attempt to do an RP. I've been so busy with hopsitals and my mom's cancer and just so overwhelmed with shit for the past year that its been so hard to keep up with anything.

The only thing I'm useful for is just logging into the site since I'm always on the go on and having my phone with me. Even if I'm dying, I'll never stop logging into the site.

However I have no desires for this game to die since things will be picking up this month.

So if you could just put up with me for a bit longer, this show iwll get on the road eventually.

The few bits of time I get through out the week, I'm usually wallowing in a video game or two.

Been trying to get @Grey to do stuff with me for ages ^-^.

Senpai pls, also if you put your voice in this seashell for me, that will do just as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back