Shana Lesus

Soul Stealer

The Active Inactive
(If you recognize the name, TELL NO ONE. If you don't? DON'T LOOK IT UP lol)

[SIZE= 20px]~Superior or Mortal~[/SIZE]

Mortal

[SIZE= 20px]~Na[/SIZE][SIZE= 20px]me~[/SIZE]

Shana Lesus

[SIZE= 20px]~Race~ [/SIZE]

Human

[SIZE= 20px]~Age~[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 20px]~Gender (If you have any)~[/SIZE]

Female

[SIZE= 20px]~Appearance~[/SIZE]

Stands at a maximum height of 4'11", with skin a ghostly pale shade and long wavy hair 'bleached' white. Wears a black robe with the hood always kept down, and goes barefoot. Due to a near death experience, her eyes are completely blackened, as if she were dead. Because of this, she has bad vision and carries around a staff as a walking stick. Wears a masquerade mask that she stole.

[SIZE= 20px]~Height~ (optional)[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 14px]4'11"[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 20px]~Weight~ (optional)[/SIZE]

95.6lbs

[SIZE= 20px]~Bio~[/SIZE]

She was raised far away, but decided to come here after she fell out with one of the commanders of her old hometown, causing a fight that left her eyes black as if glazed over with dried blood and left her family in a dangerous position. Taking the option safer for them, they disowned Shana and sent her off on her own, with only basic rations to let her survive. Shana was happy to be kicked out, however, and hadn't expected to be sent with rations at all. She better learned the way of the wilderness during her travels, and met a few towns that claimed she was demon spawn and tried to kill her, be it at the stake or be it an assassin in the middle of the night- or the middle of the day. She moved on quickly until she reached the setting of this RP, and managed to find a home there, although it was really that she lived just outside of the place, walking inside every day to buy things, or to just explore the place. She eventually realized that, with some skill, which she had, and maybe some manipulation and trickery, she could just live inside the town, retreating to discreet areas at night to sleep. So she started living like that, and gaining a reputation, mostly because of her appearance, but also because of undesirable things she's done.

[SIZE= 20px]~Personality (If you have any)~[/SIZE]

Doesn't show any emotion when she feels like she's in unfamiliar territory, but once she's out of the crowds, she's just.... tired. Tired of having to live like she does. Tired of being looked at like a freak. Tired of the suspicion that came from citizens and the amusement that generally came from Superiors.

[SIZE= 20px]~Special items~ (If you have any)[/SIZE]

Nope but hey I'll show those items told of in the Appearance

RPpic57.jpg

RPpic58.jpg

[SIZE= 20px]~Relatives or relationships~ (optional)[/SIZE]

All back at her original home

(If you recognize the name, TELL NO ONE. If you don't? DON'T LOOK IT UP lol)

[SIZE= 20px]~Superior or Mortal~[/SIZE]

Mortal

[SIZE= 20px]~Na[/SIZE][SIZE= 20px]me~[/SIZE]

Shana Lesus

[SIZE= 20px]~Race~ [/SIZE]

Human

[SIZE= 20px]~Age~[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 20px]~Gender (If you have any)~[/SIZE]

Female

[SIZE= 20px]~Appearance~[/SIZE]

Stands at a maximum height of 4'11", with skin a ghostly pale shade and long wavy hair 'bleached' white. Wears a black robe with the hood always kept down, and goes barefoot. Due to a near death experience, her eyes are completely blackened, as if she were dead. Because of this, she has bad vision and carries around a staff as a walking stick. Wears a masquerade mask that she stole.

[SIZE= 20px]~Height~ (optional)[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 14px]4'11"[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 20px]~Weight~ (optional)[/SIZE]

95.6lbs

[SIZE= 20px]~Bio~[/SIZE]

She was raised far away, but decided to come here after she fell out with one of the commanders of her old hometown, causing a fight that left her eyes black as if glazed over with dried blood and left her family in a dangerous position. Taking the option safer for them, they disowned Shana and sent her off on her own, with only basic rations to let her survive. Shana was happy to be kicked out, however, and hadn't expected to be sent with rations at all. She better learned the way of the wilderness during her travels, and met a few towns that claimed she was demon spawn and tried to kill her, be it at the stake or be it an assassin in the middle of the night- or the middle of the day. She moved on quickly until she reached the setting of this RP, and managed to find a home there, although it was really that she lived just outside of the place, walking inside every day to buy things, or to just explore the place. She eventually realized that, with some skill, which she had, and maybe some manipulation and trickery, she could just live inside the town, retreating to discreet areas at night to sleep. So she started living like that, and gaining a reputation, mostly because of her appearance, but also because of undesirable things she's done.

[SIZE= 20px]~Personality (If you have any)~[/SIZE]

Doesn't show any emotion when she feels like she's in unfamiliar territory, but once she's out of the crowds, she's just.... tired. Tired of having to live like she does. Tired of being looked at like a freak. Tired of the suspicion that came from citizens and the amusement that generally came from Superiors.

[SIZE= 20px]~Special items~ (If you have any)[/SIZE]

Nope but hey I'll show those items told of in the Appearance

[SIZE= 20px]~Relatives or relationships~ (optional)[/SIZE]

All back at her original home

Accepted ^_^  

aw, I just see her hiding away and Hermes making his way to hide as well to keep himself safe and finding her and feels frightened that she saw his bunny looks. She's great in my book. The dried blood in her eyes was a nice touch too. It reminds me of a special lizard that squirts blood from his eyes as a defense mechanism... Too much?

aw, I just see her hiding away and Hermes making his way to hide as well to keep himself safe and finding her and feels frightened that she saw his bunny looks. She's great in my book. The dried blood in her eyes was a nice touch too. It reminds me of a special lizard that squirts blood from his eyes as a defense mechanism... Too much?

Horned lizards are coooooooooool.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back