• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Commission Shadow's Writing Commisions

BasilOwO

Tell me a story, a story of lovers and friends..
I'm an inspiring writer and as such, I've decided to open a few commisions. Below are a few examples of some stories I'm writing.

Example one:

I'd race through the forest, attempting to not get caught on rocks. What was I running from? You may ask. Well you see, I may or may not have pissed off the leader of a group of vampires. Now if that wasn't the only fault I've done, I also may or may not have gained a crush on said leader. NowI know your w=yelling at me with 'what the hells' and 'fuck you' but honestly, if you were in my osition, what would you do?

Example two:

A corrupt government ruined my life. After my pack was killed by a vampire coven and I was taken in, the government put a bounty on my head all because they thought I was the first ever hybrid tobe created by a turning. Well, they would be right expect for one small thing. I'm part vampire, so whatever toxins vammpires have wouldn't effect me anyways. Now what the fuck was the government thinking? Lets start a war! That's what. And I, the hybridthat wasn't turned had to end it. What the actual fuck is my life?

Example three:

I'd stare at the werewolf, golden eyes narrowing. "Say what you must." I'd growl. This werewolf and I had gone through a lot together and it pained me to see her tied up, kneeling before me as if I was her owner, which in retrospect I was, but I didn't like thinking about it like that. "You were once my best friend, and now you tie me up. What happened to you? Did you actually let daddy run your life? Pathetic, real pathetic." Her words were harsh, but they were true. I hung my head, "I did, but that's none of your concern. Get out of my sight,before I make you."

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back