• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Multiple Settings Shadows, Anxiety and Faint Lights

He sits on the side of his bed. His legs dangling off the messy bed over the clothes-crowded floor.
A small creaking noise is heard as he turns his head to a rusty door. It opened slowly when unlocked, which it wasn’t, and always creaked. He tried to avoid it at all costs. He shook his head at the sudden noise, figuring he was paranoid. He went back to the poem he was writing. Before writing it, oddly enough, he signed his name at the very bottom of the paper with a black felt pen.

What is his name?

Signing ~Morgan Hayes onto the paper in his neatest possible handwriting, he went to start the poem. Placing the pen to the paper, jolting his hand to the right, streaking and staining the paper with ink. He frustratedly shook his head, now about to reply to his mum whom just called "Mor, you take your medicine today?" he looked over at the untouched bottle of anxiety medicine. It always worsened his depression, so he never really wanted to take it.
Does he lie about it and say he has?
Or does he come clean and say he hasn't?
Perhaps even say he's just forgot?

He took a shaky breath. "I-I didn't take them today!" he called. "But, I have been the past week." he added, much too quiet to hear. It was a blatant lie. He turned off his lamp. It was 9:27, the dark consumed his room. His mother sighed. "Take them in the morning!" She yelled to him before going to bed herself.

He looked at his hands. Seeing the bruises on his knuckles from when he had hit things. He never enjoyed doing it, but he couldn't help it. He shook his head. It satisfied him that the darkness made it so that the bruises were hardly visible.

He looked back at the old window wherst the moonlight shined in from. He looked around his room, flinching at the sound of the thunder outside in the storm. Being only sixteen, he still was in school. He wanted to go in tomorrow and just be himself. Push past anxiety and socialize.

Should he push past anxiety and talk to people; possibly getting beaten down for his personality as a whole
Or/
Should he do what he normally does?; Stay quiet, get his work done and not worry about people. Only himself.

((I apologize for the scrappy start. Have been having family issues and i've been distracted. though, I don't want to leave this, i literally just started it. My first actual "own" roleplay on the site won't be perfect i suppose. Still learning how this works, really.))

Push past anxiety and talk to people. Maybe he'll get beaten up, or maybe he'll make a friend. Morgan won't know until he tries, and neither will we.

(No worries, I hope your irl situation gets sorted out soon.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back