Shadowrun?

The Dark Wizard

🔥
Administrator
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Who would be interested? If enough interest is shown I will write a plot and stuff and come up with an actual proposal.

Is this the new edition, or the fourth?

Thanks to the site roller the infinite brick of d6s is taken care of.

Grey said:
Is this the new edition, or the fourth?
Thanks to the site roller the infinite brick of d6s is taken care of.
Would you recommend the 5th edition?

Hurm said:
You may consider me very interested.
Thanks for taking an interest ;) !

5th edition isn't so bad actually. The Decker is officially back along with the deck he/she uses to do what they do. I think character creation is a little more generous than in previous editions. And now Adepts can take Mentor spirits while gaining Adept-specific benefits like a Magician did.

Otherwise I am still sorting through things and checking out the differences.

If this doesn't start anytime in the next couple weeks, I'd be happy to join in!

. . . I keep telling myself I won't go back to Shadowrun. It's pretty and nice and has a really cool setting but everything goes wrong whenever we get close. And then a new edition comes out. It's shiny, it's streamlined, it's changed promise. And... I am a weak man. I'd be interested in a chat game of Shadowrun, but I'm at my limit for forum games with two.

damn you, cyberpunk magic!

[QUOTE="Lord of Chaos]. . . I keep telling myself I won't go back to Shadowrun. It's pretty and nice and has a really cool setting but everything goes wrong whenever we get close. And then a new edition comes out. It's shiny, it's streamlined, it's changed promise. And... I am a weak man. I'd be interested in a chat game of Shadowrun, but I'm at my limit for forum games with two.
damn you, cyberpunk magic!

[/QUOTE]
Would you recommend 5th ed over 4?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back