• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Shadowrun: Exotic Enterprises CS

Fenris

Howling Tempest
Alright guys, here's a character sheet/skeleton. Feel free to question or suggest additions you'd like to see. I'm looking forward to what you guys come up with =)

• [Picture-optional]
    kiMKrLyRT.jpg

[Optional - description or identifiable markings]​

Suspect Database Loading 72%

Birth Name: Malakai

Alias: Jessie

Meta-type: Elf

6,0ft/135lbs

Archetype: NetOps

Skills:

Primary: Hacking

Secondary: Stealth, Martial Arts

Tertiary: Firearms, Driving, Drone Control

Equipment:

cyberdeck (Implant)

Mnemonic enhancers

Cerebral booster (Both of these essentially boost cognitive function)

Silenced Pistol

Personality: Malakai is an elf that won the genetic lottery, he's likeable, friendly, and talented. He likes showing off and being popular, he doesn't like being shown up or intimidated. In short his ego is larger than life but then, unlike most people, he can back his inflated opinion up with action.

Biography: When Malakai first logged into the net it was like coming home. Forget school, forget 9-5, forget his dead end friends, this was it. He dropped out and started spending his time at the cafes, soaking up hacker culture. In time he became aware that some people hacked for more than lulz and he made himself available. The jobs came in and he didn't hesitate, taking the most dangerous and profitable work he could handle and a little that he couldn't. He was addicted to the rush of illicit hacking. He spent every penny on tricked out internal net ware and augmenting his mind to push the limits even further. He had to be the best.

Time and the shadows have been uncharacteristically kind to Malakai. He's not gotten wasted yet but the jobs in his feed are starting to look a bit much even for him. Perhaps it's time he teamed up...

• 05f9a1354f7ce2992338370b5394b511.jpg

Suspect Database Loading (100%)

Last edited:

• 9e7826e8dd66e86ec1ded7fe01b66e63.jpg

Suspect Database Loading 100%

Last edited:
imageproxy.jpg
Birth Name:

Gabriele Dement
Alias:
Snow
Meta type:
Human
Height/Weight:
5'6/125
Archetype:
Mage: Electricity Manipulation
Skills:
Primary: combat
Secondary: spell casting
Tertiary: firearms
Equipment:
Keeps one pistol and knife on her.
Personality:
Gabriele is energetic girl and athletic girl even so, Gabriele is actually more girly and image conscious and is weak in tech , hacking, and robotics, but makes up for it with pure spirit and energy as well as in combat. She also has a large appetite and loves to eat chocolate. She likes shopping, but tends to squander her money and ends up having none when she needs it most. She also loves sunny days, and she hates fighting with her friends. Gabriele is the type of girl to get flustered whenever she is around a guy she likes. Gabriele tends to be quite popular with the boys but, to her dismay, she also tends to be popular with the girls as well. Probably because of her tomboy nature. Gabriele has a great sense of justice. She hates that innocent people get hurt for things they had nothing to do with.
Backstory:
Wip​

Last edited:
DigitalEcho DigitalEcho – Jessie [NetOps]
Judging by his abilities he looks like a well rounded, hands on decker. If you find a fitting picture or could add a description that'd be great; other than that. Approved!

VasiliasMellow VasiliasMellow – Lickety [Rigger]
Awesome, I love the detail in the equipment section and adding a contact. Approved!

ThatGuyWithSouvlaki ThatGuyWithSouvlaki – Lightning Bolt [Lightning Mage]
Interesting combination with the biotech and med kits. Once Personality and Bio are added you should be good!

animegirl20 animegirl20 – Snow [Electricity Mage]
Looking forward to the Bio and perhaps adding a few more skills. I'm a tad surprised about having 2 lightening focused mages but it shouldn't be an issue.

• tumblr_nrh8wf0P5J1sdb0jzo1_250.png
    As his street name would suggest, he does twitch. Alot. "Twitcher" also has a large LED tattoo depicting the alchemical symbol for iron running along his spine, and most of his body is obviously synthetic. Besides this, his oddest feature are his "monkey feet", cybernetic replacements of his original feet that allow him to manipluate and hold objects using the extended toes and opposable thumbs on said cybernetic feet.

Suspect Database Loading 78%

Last edited:
http://static.zerochan.net/Kaedena.Akino.full.174153.jpg

Birth Name: Lumina BloodRose
Alias: Princess
Meta-type: Human
Height/Weight: 5’2/ 125 lbs

Archetype: Grifter

Skills:

[Primary: Deception

[Secondary:] Combat (Dueling) and Stealth

[Tertiary: Hacking and Basic Magic (Illusion)

Equipment:

Tailored Pheromones (implant for charisma)

Enhanced Articulation (increased speed and agility inplant)

A set of easily disguisable clothing

Rapier

Silenced Pistol

Personality: Lumina is a woman who will never tell you what she is really thinking, nor show it. She always appears to have a calm, flirtatious manner, often saying or doing things to draw the attention of… well, anybody really. She has an often smile in her eyes and a glow about her that draws in people and makes them feel at ease.

Her tastes appear to be high maintenance and loves the rarer things in life, like the best wine or five star meals.

Lumina reads people's moods and adapts herself to the situation. Shes an expert in disguising her voice and appearance in multiple ways.

Biography:

Lumina has always been outside of the law, but it wasn’t until she decided to shadowrun that her life got interesting. Lumina comes from a rich family whose name has been long erased from the records of history. Growing up as a girl she had it all, but it meant nothing to her, because she was forbidden from touching any of the funds herself. If she wanted to prove she was worthy of the vast fortune, she was going to have to work to earn it herself… and earn it she did, she not in the most legal of ways. She understood human nature faster than most people growing up, and took acting and improvisation classes as a child, and supplemented it with her own experience to subtly manipulating others for her personal gain. Once she felt she had enough skill at deception, she moved on too selecting targets to grift out of their money and it only escalated from there. Eventually, by the time she turned 20, she had a very comfortable lifestyle.

She finds favor in a lot of mafia oriented jobs, the willful woman not afraid of undergound criminal activity at this point, and has earned a decent reputation among both them and the underground alike for her professionalism and skill. She earned the monkier Princess, because of the way she draws people in, and her taste of the high life. As long as Lumina is allowed to enjoy herself, she is content with virtually anything.

Last edited:
ThatGuyWithSouvlaki ThatGuyWithSouvlaki – Lightning Bolt [Lightning Mage]
Both personality and biography are great! There's so many ways to let some of that bleed into the main plot. Vendetta's and debtors certainly an open story that's waiting to be continued =D If you could just shift a secondary skill down (2 max atm) Elara is Approved!

Dalamus Ulom Dalamus Ulom – Twitcher [Chrome Mauler]
The teams muscle, or err... chrome! That's a ton of deadly aug's on a very volatile personality. Definitely an interesting if pretty extreme concept to play. I'm not super knowledgeable on cyberzombies/cyberpsychosis but here's what I'm thinking. Playing without hard stats means all the augs etc. are of limited benefit and more fleshing out the character, in return the downsides such as insane maintenance will also be something Twitcher can handle by himself/his contacts. Any thoughts on the matter?

Anyhow, it was fun reading through the augs and seeing what I remember off the top of my head =)
Approved!

ValkyrieRose ValkyrieRose – Princess [Grifter]
Someone who not only enjoys the nicer things in life but actually grew up surrounded by them. Now I apologize for not having mentioned it but cyberware augmentations and magic don't mix well and the more ware you have the less attuned to magic you will be. In Lumia's case her augs don't seem very invasive yet, but please keep it in mind. I'd like to see a little more distinction on the combat (Ranged, melee?) and the magic (mainpulation? Combat? Detection?). Once that's done Lumia will be Approved!

Last edited:
Dalamus Ulom Dalamus Ulom – Twitcher [Chrome Mauler]
The teams muscle, or err... chrome! That's a ton of deadly aug's on a very volatile personality. Definitely an interesting if pretty extreme concept to play. I'm not super knowledgeable on cyberzombies/cyberpsychosis but here's what I'm thinking. Playing without hard stats means all the augs etc. are of limited benefit and more fleshing out the character, in return the downsides such as insane maintenance will also be something Twitcher can handle by himself/his contacts. Any thoughts on the matter?

Anyhow, it was fun reading through the augs and seeing what I remember off the top of my head =)
Approved!
That's about what I was thinking myself. But only a few are going to play a "major" role in his actions, those being the monkey feet, the Move-by-Wire, the cyberguns, the hand razors, the retractable fangs, and a few others.

Side note I'd like to add, due to how fucked to high hell he is(what with -3 Essence and the need of cybermancy to stay alive), Twitcher actually weakens magic around him, and is resistant to magic himself. In many ways, Twitcher's the kind of guy you don't really want on your side, but you know you DEFINITELY don't want him on the other side.

Last edited:
That's about what I was thinking myself. But only a few are going to play a "major" role in his actions, those being the monkey feet, the Move-by-Wire, the cyberguns, the hand razors, the retractable fangs, and a few others.

Side note I'd like to add, due to how fucked to high hell he is(what with -3 Essence and the need of cybermancy to stay alive), Twitcher actually weakens magic around him, and is resistant to magic himself. In many ways, Twitcher's the kind of guy you don't really want on your side, but you know you DEFINITELY don't want him on the other side.
So like a very localized rise in background count? Don't really see an issue with that; roughly what kind of range where you thinking? I'd just prefer it doesn't end up ruining the fun for our casters!

So like a very localized rise in background count? Don't really see an issue with that; roughly what kind of range where you thinking? I'd just prefer it doesn't end up ruining the fun for our casters!
Exactly. I'd say that he'd increase the background count twenty feet around him, and the level he raises the background to is more along the lines of a minor annoyance than a true hindrance.

Camera footage
NPSp4Cd.jpg

A frankenstein of metal and wires, all creating a horrifying scene; the head is a skull encased in stained and tarnished glass, wires and tubes running from a gaping jaw or where it breaches the temples. The sockets have no eyes, but are not empty; they have been filled with two differing sets of lenses not unlike a camera's - The right holds a singular lense which fills the space, while the left has three smaller lenses arranged in a triangular formation. The cold skull rests in a thick, transparent liquid held inside the glass tomb. Its shoulders are bulky, too much to be proportional to the rest of the body - They fit with equally massive arms, which end in spindly fingers. Remnants of a decaying plastic cling to the tendon-like wires running along the arms from the fingers, a dark metallic parody of the human anatomy. The torso is a beast of field repairs and scraps, dented and scratched in various areas. Arranged along the front of the chest are a series of locked cabinets, arranged appropriately for access to the stomach, cologne, liver, etc.
Typically, 'Frank' dresses himself in clothes sized for large orcs or small trolls. Otherwise, when the currency isn't kind to him, he must patch various parts of clothing together. This is his most common look, as it tends to fit the best, though the result is a mish-mash of different parts held together with rough and bulky stitching. A custom-looking rig is set up, with mag and equipment pouches made from the same patches of clothing or stiffer forms of scrap.

Personal Information
Birth Name: -REDACTED-

Identifying Alias: 'Frank'
Street Alias: 'Janitor'

Meta-type: Human

Height/Weight: 5'10

Criminal Record
Archetype: Enforcer

Skills:
Close Quarters Combat
Endurance, Mechanics
Firearms

Equipment:
Strength augmentations of the arms and legs
Multi-vision eye-set
Internal air filtration
Internal emergency oxygen tank
Full-body type-4 armour
Type III-A head protection, via bullet resistant glass and non-newtonian fluid
Ares Thunderer - Shotgun
Ares Predator 5 - Pistol
Forearm snap-blades
Field repair kit

Personality: Frank is a person desperate to keep signs of acceptance or friendship in any area they show themselves, though he is shy and reclusive in its absence. He is prone to anger and excessive action due to the empathetic disconnect his current situation causes, though also shows a level of mental control despite such. His understanding of situations and the solutions he recognizes are overwhelmingly simplistic, and rarely is he able to see a 'bigger picture.'

Biography:
PASSWORD: *********

...................................................................................................................
.........................................................................................

*PASSWORD ACCEPTED*

Welcome, -------------. Please make an entry: Project_54_"Unit 34"

Part of the experimental BMACU (Bio-Mechanical Advanced Combat Unit) program, presently defunded due to the level of controversy leveled to its discovery by the public. Its exact purpose was to provide a form of commando unit with extended life-line in addition to physical enhancement. Augmentations included additions to one's strength, speed, agility, internal weaponry, and durability. However, complications with the preservational fluids had caused a rapid decomposition with many testees. As a result, different forms of augmentation were used to save their subjects, resulting in great variation in individual BMACUs. Though attempting to avoid public knowledge until the problem could be resolved fully, it never was. Information on the program was leaked to the Matrix, spreading despite efforts of the company. Anti-program partisans managed to assist multiple units in a planned escape, and the existence of the program became undeniable. The program was defunded, and the head of the research team was fired from service. Despite such, the expensive needs of BMACUs means force of service was unnecessary, as their appearance and inherent threats made working outside of corporate militaries impossible - One of the few exceptions to this includes shadowrunning.

Research notes, Unit 34, #5: "Unit 34 was experiencing rapid soft-tissue deterioration, and suppressive fluids were required until problematic compounds were removed from the individual. Multiple units experienced brain deterioration, many resulting in death, but Unit 34 has suffered only minor damage. Exact nature has not been found, but company research team has confirmed minor memory loss. Supplements and drugs were used liberally for the purpose of redeveloping muscles upon removing deteriorating fluids, but complete repairs were not possible. Augmentations have been fitted to better respond to brain activity in absence of adequate muscle response.Unit escaped the facility before company-recommended brain prosthetics could be installed."

Unit 34 has not returned to the company upon escape, most likely working as a shadowrunner. Where someone has a high-risk and brute-force type of job, Unit 34 is on that short list of possibilities. He has little to no 'friends,' but there are many acquaintances - Mechanics, medics, and even old partners. As his needs are special and expensive, he has a need for people able to give those services.

Last edited:

• oYFDIBR.png

Suspect is likely to wear custom tailored pinstripe suit.
    Both of the arms of the suspects are believed to be cybernetic prosthetic.

The Gunrunner The Gunrunner Woah, thats a pretty extreme character and while it's not far fetched that one corp or another is building super soldiers and one got away it'll be difficult for him to even show up near any mid/higher lifestyle area without causing alarms to go off. I'm a little overworked right now and can't formulate much of a thought but I'd like you to consider playing something that extreme; as it might limit you in some ways. Now if you want to carry on I might have an idea or two of how to incorporate Frank and am open to discussion. What's Frank's take on working with organized crime? We can definitely work things out one way or another!

CerpinTaxt CerpinTaxt A stone cold professional who's still new to the shadows, sounds like fun. I'd love to find out how he came by the prosthetic's and skill set and would encourage you to add to the bio, but for now 'Glasses' is Approved!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back