Shade

Greetings. I am the one and only Shade. *bows respectfully* I have been roleplaying for many years now and have a variety of characters ready for any type of roleplay. If you wish to learn more about me...please dont hesitate to ask

Greetings. I am the one and only Shade. *bows respectfully* I have been roleplaying for many years now and have a variety of characters ready for any type of roleplay. If you wish to learn more about me...please dont hesitate to ask

Pleased to meet you Shade! I am FLUFF!
Feel free to contact me whenever!

WELCOME TO RPN! Hope you enjoy your stay!!
It's an honor to have you here!
How are you??

[=

Welcome to RPN!

I am doing great. Work is rough as it lasts me all day, however I am still able to roleplay as I please so itll be nice to get back into the spotloght

I am doing great. Work is rough as it lasts me all day, however I am still able to roleplay as I please so itll be nice to get back into the spotloght

Fantastic to hear! Hopefully work eases up for you in the long run!

[=

I'm... Decent at math. Don't particularly love it in it's own subject, but I like it in science, since there's an exact answer, and you typically don't get that in science.

Science was my second best subject. I love causing fire and watching chemicals react. I was actually in track in middle school. Once I moved I was unable to get back into track, so I went ahead and took karate for an after school thing

That's great, but too bad you couldn't get back into track.
You've reached black belt I presume?

[=

Oh no no no. I actually reached green belt before having to drop due to financial situations. However, I plan on going back once I get enough money

Users who are viewing this thread

Back