• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Severence of the Soul Character Sheet

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here

Matt l ttaM

Alright, so for those who are gods of BBCode, please feel free to create your own Sheet format. That said, the way this breaks down is simple.
The Information Tab contains who you were when you were alive and how exactly you died. Images may be as you like, anime, reality, drawn, it is your choice. The way you died is your choice. Whether it be murder or an accident of some kind. The only thing I require is that none are of self-harm. Not because I have an issue with that sort of issue, but because of something down the line.

The Soul information tab is as it sounds. This area represents your character's soul and how they appear in the realm of souls. It may be different or the same as when you were alive. You may have a change in everything from age to the very race you are. That said, I am allowing magical races of most kind. If I have some issue with it, I'll let you know, so please feel free to be all the sort of elves, animalkin, or demons that you wish. In addition to this, each person is allowed one item from when they were alive, whether it be a weapon, something of personal worth, or even something completely useless. Just remember that you'll have no memories of this item when the roleplay begins.

Finally, in the abilities tab, it is, once again, as it sounds. Beginning with, each race may have some sort of unique trait to use in events of your choice. I'll be reviewing them and will address any I see as too much for this rp, though I am normally fairly lenient. Following Racial Trails is the player's magic. This is something that reflects the uniqueness of the individual's soul and its strength, growing stronger as the soul rebuilds itself. You may begin with a max of two magical abilities, though I ask you keep them around the same theme.

Without further ado, the character sheet template:

• Name:
    Height/Weight:
    Sexuality:
    Personality:
    Death:
    Backstory
    :

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back