• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Seventeen love

[SIZE= 36px]Seungcheol [/SIZE]

32135c196e0465e4ea3abbb0dc86e0848959bb66_hq.gif

Seung-cheol stepped out of his parents' house, almost instantly getting hit with a cold wind. He shivered in response to the cold wind. He wanted to go to Jeong-han's house and pick him up, but he didn't know if his boyfriend was still at his home or not. As he contemplated on whether to go or not, he bit his lip. Snowflakes slowly fell on top of his black locks. (winter time... Why not?) The snow made a pretty scene. He quickly wiped away the little crystallized flowers that fell on his face.

Taking out his phone, he decided to text Jeong-han and ask him. 

To: Boyfriend <3

'Hey. R u at ur house still? I want to walk with u to school.' 

He he turned his phone off and shoved it back in his pocket. Though he doesn't like exploiting his and Jeong-han's relationship, he still likes to walk with him to school, of course. He began to walk towards Jeong-han's house. If his boyfriend wasn't at his house, it was fine since Jeong-han's house was on the way to school. 

(S.coups is so cute omfg)

[SIZE= 36px]Jihoon [/SIZE]

tumblr_inline_ob3ropriJr1u3vk4q_500.gif

"What?" Jihoon questioned as the smile faded from his face as he pulled away from the hug. He looked up at the boy. Tears began to brim his eyes. 

"I don't love you anymore." The taller boy said plainly. The words broke the crying boy's heart. The boy with the broken heart watched as the boy he had loved so dearly walked away from him. Jihoon fell to his knees as sobbed softly. He gripped the snow tightly, his hands burning from the coldness. Hot tears rolled down his pinky cheeks, staining them. 

He heard a bit of shuffling behind him. He turned his head to see who it was. It was those bullies... One of them kicked Jihoon down. The pure torture began. There was no one there to project, or love him anymore. 

(I hope this was ok! I had a little bit of writers block, but I managed ^^) 

Last edited by a moderator:

Jeonghan

ezgif-1761553910.gif

He awoke at a later time than most students -- a habit of his that he had never been able to kick. His mother had tried desperately to get him into a better routine even when he was a child, but apparently he had been just as stubborn at the age of 7. However, he had become pretty skilled at getting ready in enough time to allow him the extra sleep. He was actually just finishing putting on his clothes when he heard his phone vibrate. Jeonghan quickly picked up the small device, and a small smile began to creep onto his lips as he read the text. 

To: Boyfriend

not yet! I'll wait for u

Jeonghan pulls out his jacket and bag before he makes his way out of his room. The house is quiet, so he can only assume that his father has already gone to work (his mother was probably still asleep). He pushes the door open, and immediately he's hit by a gust of wind and ... snow? He didn't know that it was supposed to snow today, but he definitely wasn't complaining. Jeonghan makes sure to lock the door before closing it, then shoves his hands into the pockets of his jacket as he waits for Seungcheol.

( he is omg )

Mingyu

ezgif-3833239964.gif

"I'll see you guys later." Mingyu waves to his younger sister and his father before he heads out for the day. It suddenly feels as if a weight has been lifted off of his shoulders the moment he steps out of the house. The expectations of his family have always weighed more heavily within those walls, but out here? Here he has a little more freedom. He may have to bring good grades home, but other than that his choices are, well, his

He breathes in the cold air, and then he's off. The path he takes to go to school doesn't normally take too long, and it's often a quite trip. It doesn't take long for Mingyu to discover that today seems to be a little different. He can hear voices in the distance, and as he grows closer it sounds to be more than just some conversation. Scuffling can be heard, and Mingyu has attended school long enough to pinpoint the sounds of a struggle.

"Hey!" The scene isn't an unfamiliar one, not when bullies were a regular thing. He's never been on the receiving end of course, not with his popularity, but he's never been one to just let others endure such harassment either. Mingyu is quick to shove the nearest bully away from the smaller male, and he doesn't hesitate to make his point clear. "Don't you have anything better to do? Or do you really have to stoop as low as bullying someone else to have a good time?"

( This was perfect! Thank you for starting it ^^ )

Seungcheol

Seung-cheol felt his phone vibrate in his pocket, causing a smile to appear on his face. He pulled his phone out of his pocket and brought the phone up to his face, quickly writing a reply. 

To: Boyfriend <3

I'll be there soon!!!  

The walk was nice and calm. He didn't mind the snow. He finally arrived at Jeong-han's house. "Jeong-han~" he sang as he approached his boyfriend. He almost immediately took his boyfriend's hand. He gave a quick peck on the lips before pulling him along towards the school. 

Once they we're walking at the same pace, Seung-cheol began to slightly swing their arms. He glanced over at Jeong-han for a brief second. "Have you seen the new episode of (insert title of kdrama here lmao) yet?" He asked, hoping he had. It was some vampire kdrama. 

[SIZE= 36px] Jihoon[/SIZE]

Jihoon was shocked when the beating stopped. He sat up correctly and watched the scene unfold. Someone other than his now ex boyfriend saved him. He had seen this kid around and he was pretty popular. He watched in awe as Mingyu defended him. 

He listened as the bullies give a bullshit reason as to why they were bullying him. A few glares were sent at Jihoon before the so called leader mumbled something under his breath. They finally left after a few minutes of stalling. 

Jihoon let a small sigh of relief escape him as he stood up, wiping the snow off him. "T-thank you," he thanked before bowing towards the boy. He didn't know if he should introduce himself or not. "I'm Jihoon... Lee Jihoon," he introduced himself quietly. He nibbled on the inside of his lip, unsure of what to say next. He didn't want it to end up feeling awkward or anything of that manner. 

( @Remi ^^)

Jeonghan

ezgif-1761553910.gif

Jeonghan is quick to check his phone the moment he feels the vibration, and that smile is still stuck on his face. He doesn't reply for the simple fact that there's really no need -- not when Seungcheol would arrive in a matter of minutes.

And just as he predicted it's not long before he hears the familiar voice that belongs to none other than his boyfriend. "Seungcheol~" he sings in return with a bright laugh, returning the kiss almost immediately. As their hands grasp one another Jeonghan slowly intertwines their fingers, figuring that he might as well make the most of the intimacy before he was cut off -- something that would more than likely happen once they reached school.

"I have. I watched it last night actually." Jeonghan heaves a heavy sigh as he recalls the episode. "I really want her to go for the second lead, but I already know that it's not going to happen. It never does. I might as well just go ahead and rip my own heart out myself before this show does it for me."

Mingyu

ezgif-3833239964.gif

Pathetic. Did people like this truly exist? Mingyu offered no response as the bullies tried to make excuses for their actions, excuses that had little to no effect on the teenager. He had never thought of bullying as justifiable, and these guys were more or less just proving his stance on the matter. 

As the group leaves Mingyu is left with the victim; a boy that he's sure that he's seen at school a few times. What was his name? Jiwon? Jisun? He's never been the best at names, and it doesn't help that the two of them had rarely interacted before now. Still, he offers a small smile to the other male and offers his hand to help him up.

"Jihoon?" So that was his name. He could remember that. "Well, it's nice to meet you, Jihoon. I'm Mingyu -- Kim Mingyu. I think we've had a few classes together before?" It was a comment meant to eliminate some of the tension, though he doubts that the other could be feeling all that positive right now. Who would after such an experience? "Do those guys bother you like that often...?"

( @FairlyLocal c': )

Last edited by a moderator:

Seungcheol 

Seungcheol agreed completely with what Jeong-han had said about them tv show. "The second leads are almost always the better option... It's a shame they almost never end up with the second lead." He pulled their hands apart before wrapping one of his arms around Jeong-han's waist.

Everything seemed to be perfect in his opion; just walking peacefully with Jeong-han, but it would end soon once they arrived at the school because that's just how it was. He didn't like exploiting their relationship in school. They were a few minutes from the school, walking at a slower pace. 

"We have math first period together right," He asked as he readjusted his backpack with his free hand. Math; such a boring subject, but at least it's not as bad as science class... He nearly falls asleep in every single science class because of the teacher. 

Finally, they arrived at the school. Slowly and gently Seung-cheol took his arm back from around Jeong-han's waist. He stared at the brick building that held tons of students of different grades. He sighed before quickly giving his boyfriend a kiss on the cheek. Outside school, Seung-cheol was very affectionate, but in school not so much. 

Jihoon

Jihoon nodded at the question about having classes together. He paused at the next question before nodding once more. "Uh... Yeah." Jihoon had completely forgot about the break up that had just occurred before the whole bullying incident, but it wouldn't stay like that for long.

"We should probably get going... Don't want to be late for school," he mumbled. He felt embarrassed about this whole situation. This popular kid just witnessed him get beat up. The pink appearing on his cheek hinted he was embarrassed. 

Feeling slightly humiliated, he reached down and picked up his bag. He stood up straight and slung it backpack over his shoulder. He felt bad that Mingyu had to stop the bullies. He felt like Mingyu should've just left him and carried on with his day. Trust me, Jihoon was more than gratefully, but he still felt bad.

( @Remi .3.)

JEONGHAN

"We do, yeah." Jeonghan nodded in response to his boyfriend's question. He practically had it memorized just how much time they could spend together throughout the day—though it honestly didn't feel like much given the fact that Seungcheol treated him just like anyone else once they were on school grounds. He didn't blame the older male, and he certainly did his best to hide his disappointment every time Seungcheol distanced himself, but some days were harder than others.

Some days, he just wanted to feel like his boyfriend wasn't ashamed of him. Perhaps it wasn't done on purpose, but that was the vibe he always got.

A small, forced smile was offered at the kiss, because Jeonghan knew what would follow. Seungcheol would go about his day treating Jeonghan like a friend (at best), and he'd have to wait until after school to really spend time with him again. "Let's do something after school. Whether it be going to one of our houses or going out somewhere..."

MINGYU

"I guess so..." Mingyu didn't like the looks of this kid—and not because of his features, but because it almost looked like he was trying to brush off such an event as if nothing had happened. Then again, could he really blame the poor guy? Getting picked on was... pretty humiliating. No one would want to be caught in such a state, especially by someone of Mingyu's status.

Still, Mingyu couldn't really just sit by and take what had just transpired. He knew little about Jihoon, but he did know that no one deserved to be treated in such a way. He couldn't stand bullies, and he definitely couldn't stand bullies who picked on those who clearly couldn't defend themselves—and Jihoon didn't really appear to be the type to take on several boneheads at one time.

"It won't bother you if we walk together, right?" Mingyu slung his bag onto his other shoulder as he took a few long strides to catch up with the shorter male. Regardless of Jihoon's answer, he didn't really have a choice. They were obviously headed in the same direction. "It's kind of boring walking alone, anyway. I've never really been a fan of it."

{ pasta pasta }

Last edited:
Seungcheol
Seungcheol's face lit up when Jeonghan suggested they hang out after school. "A date?" He grinned. "I suppose we can do that." He really loved dates. They brought such nice memories. Best part of being in relationship was definitely going on dates. "We could go to the movies," He suggested. "Then hang at my place afterwards."

He never knew he had hurt Jeonghan when he didn't show affection in school or even mention the fact he had a boyfriend towards friends. He felt he was protecting their social status, protecting them from hateful comments. He had no clue he was harming his boyfriend when he didn't look his way in the hallway. Surely he would feel like a terrible person if he knew.

He licked his lips before looking towards the school. A long sigh escaped him as he thought of how the day would go; how much homework he would receive, how the teacher would act towards him. He glanced back towards Jeonghan and smiled. He really did adore his boyfriend.

Jihoon
Jihoon knew he was coming off as timid. Maybe he would've been more bubbly if they weren't in the situation they were in now and maybe if Mingyu wasn't so popular. "Yeah, it's fine," He answered. He nodded as if he actually could relate to what the taller was saying. "Yeah..." Rather pitiful. "I must look like such an idiot," He thought to himself as his eyes flickered from Mingyu back to the sidewalk in front of him.

He never understood why he was bullied. He assumed it was because of his height or maybe because he would never fight back... Possibly it was be because of his failed love life. Either way the bullying was destroying his outlook on life. He was sick of lying to his mom and telling her he had received the bruises from gym... Just by a simple accident. Maybe his mother understood he was lying...

Not wanting to seem like a total outcast, he decided to spark up a conversation. "You know," He started. "You really didn't have to help me." No, that was a lie. He really did need to help him. He felt he would've went out cold if it went on any longer.

Seungcheol
Seungcheol's face lit up when Jeonghan suggested they hang out after school. "A date?" He grinned. "I suppose we can do that." He really loved dates. They brought such nice memories. Best part of being in relationship was definitely going on dates. "We could go to the movies," He suggested. "Then hang at my place afterwards."

He never knew he had hurt Jeonghan when he didn't show affection in school or even mention the fact he had a boyfriend towards friends. He felt he was protecting their social status, protecting them from hateful comments. He had no clue he was harming his boyfriend when he didn't look his way in the hallway. Surely he would feel like a terrible person if he knew.

He licked his lips before looking towards the school. A long sigh escaped him as he thought of how the day would go; how much homework he would receive, how the teacher would act towards him. He glanced back towards Jeonghan and smiled. He really did adore his boyfriend.

Jihoon
Jihoon knew he was coming off as timid. Maybe he would've been more bubbly if they weren't in the situation they were in now and maybe if Mingyu wasn't so popular. "Yeah, it's fine," He answered. He nodded as if he actually could relate to what the taller was saying. "Yeah..." Rather pitiful. "I must look like such an idiot," He thought to himself as his eyes flickered from Mingyu back to the sidewalk in front of him.

He never understood why he was bullied. He assumed it was because of his height or maybe because he would never fight back... Possibly it was be because of his failed love life. Either way the bullying was destroying his outlook on life. He was sick of lying to his mom and telling her he had received the bruises from gym... Just by a simple accident. Maybe his mother understood he was lying...

Not wanting to seem like a total outcast, he decided to spark up a conversation. "You know," He started. "You really didn't have to help me." No, that was a lie. He really did need to help him. He felt he would've went out cold if it went on any longer.
Forgot to tag Remi Remi rip

JEONGHAN

Jeonghan assumed that Seungcheol had his reasons for being so secretive about their relationship. After all, why else would someone show so much affection and attention to their significant other when they were alone, only to treat them like any other person when they were out in the open; namely at school. The most he could assume was that the older male didn't want either of them to have any sort of negative reputation, to be sneered at in the hallways like others were. It probably helped Seungcheol more than Jeonghan in the long run. He had been in a few, more open relationships already—many already knew his dating preferences, and while he couldn't say he had never been tormented... well, it was probably just easier to pretend he was unaware of how others viewed him.

"That sounds good to me. I'll text my mom later and let her know I'll be with you." He offered a small smile to the other, this one a little less noticeable than the last. All he had to do was get through the day. Go to math with Seungcheol, then the next class, and the next... and maybe the day would be more uneventful than anything.

MINGYU

"You?" Mingyu couldn't help but snort at the statement. It was a shame that Jihoon was afraid that he was the one who looked like an idiot. In his own opinion, he would have to say that the bullies did. Who could be so pathetic as to pick on some defenseless student—and in a group? Only cowards acted in such a way, and Mingyu would never be able to agree with that. Perhaps he had grown up a little more 'spoiled' than others, but he could still spot the difference between right and wrong.

And that was definitely wrong.

"I know I didn't, but I wanted to." Mingyu only realized after he spoke the words how weird it must have sounded. Why would some rich, entitled kid rush to some stranger's side to help them? Sure, Mingyu wasn't the most self-centered person in school, but he wasn't exactly the type who spent his spare time helping the needy in his spare time. "I couldn't just stand by and let those assholes do whatever they wanted. No one deserves to be shoved around by them."
{ pasta pasta }

Users who are viewing this thread

Back