• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

seven months

Cosimia

Of The Stars
<p>

when i say i am in love i am not lying, and i intend to prove it to her every day its a schoolyard crush and a cliché romance and a pair of star-crossed lovers living in an alternate universe all at the same time i sing songs i didnt know existed, i see beauty in things i would have turned my head at a few months ago. i cry tears i didn't know had meaning because i am so hypnotized, so blissfully connected with her being. i ache for her, long for her, whenever her body is not next to mine. heaven is when our fingers are entertwined like lace and i can see every single detail in her skin and i can name the million shades of gold and honey and chestnut of her hair when it's illuminated by the sun. this is not something that will blow over, babe. i may be a house of cards ready to topple over on my own, but she is the shield that protects me from the wind. i am fortified, ten times stronger, and a hundred times more dedicated by her side. she teaches me how to grow on my own and grow with her at the same time, to balance myself and my undying and deep love for all things her. for seven months i have had the privilege to smile every time i think about her gorgeous laugh and love the way she smells when she hugs me. for seven love filled months she has been more than just my girlfriend, she's been my best friend and my partner in crime and support and most of all the person that puts the smile on my face at the beginning and ending of the day. i am so thankful to have this goofball of a girl by my side, her puns and her jokes, her hopes and her wishes, her problems and her worries, her love and her light, and i will never, ever lose sight of how much she means to me. i love you, sunrise girl.

</p>

Last edited by a moderator:
update here. the same girl who i wrote about in this poem broke up with me because i was too social.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back