• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Eyes of death

Your at the park just relaxing. A boy sits next to you and begins to draw. You look at his drawing. He is drawing a demon and a angel. He noticed you looked and he scoots over a little to get out of your view. You start talking to him but he doesn't respond. He finally talks after a while. You both talk and enjoy each others company. You are friends but will it be more?

privet between myself and
@RedLikeRoses

Alex had been sitting on a bench in the park for a while, just enjoying the sunshine on her face. She was done working for the day and had nothing better to do than to just sit outside and enjoy nature's presence. A soft sigh of content escaped her lips as she looked up at the sky.

Jack yawned as he walked over to the park. He had his hood over his head he didn't like sunlight. He sat down at a bench. He took out his notepad and his pencil and started drawing. He started drawing a angel.

A guy, maybe a year or so older than her, approached and sat on the same bench as she. Alex, being the curious girl she was known to be, leaned over to get a peek at his picture of an angel. She didn't know if it was obvious that she was looking at his picture or not.

Jack yawned. He looked over and saw the girl peeking over at him. He scooted away from her. "Umm hello...." He was obviously confused on why she wanted to see it so bad he ignored it and looked at the picture. He had finished the angel so he started drawing the devil.

"Oh, hi. Sorry about that, I just really like your picture, there." She said, "You're a good artist." Alex didn't move to see the rest of his picture this time, she didn't want to make him feel even more uncomfortable.

He looked at her for a while. He scooted back to the way he was before. He started drawing again. He didn't speak another word he wasn't use to talking to anybody..

When he moved closer again, Alex resumed looking at his drawing. 'An angel and a devil, unique.' She thought, before speaking up, "Well, my name's Alex..." She stated, trying to strike up a casual conversation.

Jack looked at her in the corner of his eye. "Jack.." He said quietly then went back to drawing. He sighed then yawned. Once he was done making the angel and devil he made a background of clouds.

There was a long awkward silence of Alex not knowing what to say, "Well it's nice to meet you Jack. What brings you to the park on this fine afternoon?"

Jack lifted up and looked at her. "Life, destiny, boredom..." He spoke calmly and didn't bother by looking at his notepad he just kept looking at her.

"Preach, dude." Alex grinned, getting a kick out of his sarcasm. She gazed back at him a bit, before feeling a sudden awkwardness in their exchange of eye contact. A faint blush creeped up Alex's cheeks as she quickly changed the subject, "So yeah, what all are you drawing?"

"Wow, Jack. This is awesome. I could never draw this good." She said, looking over the drawing with a broad smile. "You think you could ever teach me?"

Jack nodded as he flipped the notepad to a different page. He grabbed it and made a circle. He looked up at her. "What would you like me to draw?" He asked looking at her.

Alex shrugged at his question, "I dunno, something simple. Like a person. Or a dog. I don't really care." She laughed slightly, scooting just a tad bit closer so she could get a better look at his paper.

Jack nodded. He decided to draw a person. It took him a while to get the lines right. He yawned for a second then continued drawing.

Alex continued to watch him, curiously, trying to memorize how exactly he drew a person with each curve and line. Art was never her strong suit; she tried to draw a circle once, but it ended up as a line.

Jack was trying to draw her. He would look at her for a quick second then look back. He finished the face then started on the hair. He smiled he enjoyed drawing a lot.

It took Alex quite a while to figure out who he was drawing, but when he began to draw her hair, it had clicked for her. A crimson blush began to crawl up her neck and into her cheeks once more.

Jack finished the hair and drew the neck. He gave the notepad to her. "Do you like it?" He asked looking at her. He smiled and tilted his head a little bit.

"Yeah. It's awesome. Thanks." She stated, looking at him with a bright and genuine smile. Alex handed the notepad back to Jack before stretching a bit. "Y'know it's really boring out here when you've got no one to talk to."

Jack nodded. "Do you want to go to the pet shop and see the animals?" He asked changing the subject. He smiled and put his pencil and his notepad in his pocket.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back