Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hell no!

• Make a different game for that!

• Total voters

zanarkand

Lone Wanderer
How would you all feel if we moved the game to Discord and played once a week for a few hours?

I'm only asking because I feel like it might move the story along faster, Id get to practice GMing and I can more actively ask you questions about what's happening.

The downside is that it'd require commitment to a scheduled time.

@Lux___Wolf @Tzer @Enigmatic Cat @solvernia

Last edited by a moderator:
I would be up for a scheduled game replacing or in addition to this. If it is text-based, I can play any time. If it is voice, that limits my availability. Also, I added you on Discord. 

Did you vote for option 3? That ones really there if you guys would want to do a completely different game over on discord instead of the one we're doing here. Any Pbta game would be okay along with d&d and savage worlds

I wouldn't be against having a set day to do that sort of thing. The only problem is that I lack a set work schedule to reliably be a part of that. Planning around random work hours has never worked well for me in the past.

I do want to get more into the story though .. I feel like it'd be good to speed things up since were possibly about to see some action once we leave the town in search of the vaults.

I voted for option 3, but I didn't know it was instead of. I'm really up for anything, so I'll see what other people have to say.

Actually, I liked, I really have no interest in playing D&D or Pathfinder. If it's a different system it would really depend on what system you're talking about. Savage Worlds is fun.

Oh don't worry! This poll doesn't mean that I'll drop the game if ppl don't wanna move. I just gotta ask, you know? Also option 3 doesn't mean I'll drop this one if we do another one on discord either 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back