Sergei Malkovic

Kiroshiven

Shadow Cursed

Name: Sergei "Serg" or "Mal" Malkovic

Country of Origin: Mother Russia

Powers: Gyrokinesis- the ability to manipulate gravity with one's mind. Though he currently believes it to be telekinesis from the only ways he's managed to use it: lifting and moving objects about rooms. The larger the object the more difficult it is for him to manipulate. In time, he may be able to actually increase objects gravity to cause them to implode or create areas of heavy gravitational pull/push. His own strong moral direction has kept him from using it on any living being or creature, however, this will still be limited by the size of object or space heavily.

Appearance:

Sergei.jpg

Sergei stands in at an impressive 6'3" tall and weighs a slim 185 pounds. He has no scars or birthmarks. He tends to never do any kind of adjustments to his hair, he gets that look naturally. Obviously the hair color is unnatural, but he likes the combination so he keeps it. His stile ranges from more traditional Asian attire to jeans, a t-shirt and a heavy jacket, no matter how warm it is outside.

Music, Vodka(His dad let him drink), Snow, and Pot Roast.

Dislikes:

Being the center of attention, People that abuse their powers, slackers and "prodigies".

Backstory:

Born to a family that paid no heed to the craziness of the world, Sergei was raised by two parents that lived out in the cold of Northern Russia. They lived off their own land and managed themselves well. Sergei, never really did much outside of hunting and helping grow what little crops they could manage, but he did well. He was a skilled hunter like his father and learned how to cook, clean and sew from his mom. They weren't wealthy, but they managed to get by.

Once his powers manifested, Sergei was terrified. He had knocked over three massive boulders around him and almost threw his father into a freezing cold river. If not for his ability to focus and manage a lucky break to keep his dad from falling in, he'd have accidentally murdered his old man. However, his father took this as an interesting opportunity. He and Sergei worked together to use this power to aid in hunting. Rattling deer antlers out away from their scent, scattering traces of wild nuts near traps for rabbits and the like. It turned out to be a very useful gift that Sergei worked HARD to take control of.

Along with new hunting tactics, Sergei started listening to the news and focusing on it. He heard the issues about the people like him that were the heavy focus of almost all discussions. They were possibly thinking of killing off people like him? It worried Sergei as they were just ordinary people with an odd ability. Was that really reason to kill them? Sergei refused to allow this so he volunteered to go the newly forming school to help prove that they could learn to control their powers and be a symbol of hope for his kind. He'd fight so that others could get a chance to live.

Theme Song+Why:

"Save Myself from Me" by New Year's Day

I chose this because Sergei has quietly let his powers be a part of his life while the world has fought over how people like him should be dealt. He tried to hope that it would work itself out of let fate prove that their not monsters, but that failed. Now he's at a point where the only way that he can save himself from the power that's in his mind is to take it and bring himself into the spotlight despite wanting to stay out of it. (Also because I love this band and the song immediately came to mind despite it not being as literal as my use of it for this RP. LOL.)

Last edited by a moderator:

Name: Sergei "Serg" or "Mal" Malkovic

Country of Origin: Mother Russia

Powers: Gyrokinesis- the ability to manipulate gravity with one's mind. Though he currently believes it to be telekinesis from the only ways he's managed to use it: lifting and moving objects about rooms. The larger the object the more difficult it is for him to manipulate. In time, he may be able to actually increase objects gravity to cause them to implode or create areas of heavy gravitational pull/push. His own strong moral direction has kept him from using it on any living being or creature.

Appearance:

Sergei stands in at an impressive 6'3" tall and weighs a slim 185 pounds. He has no scars or birthmarks. He tends to never do any kind of adjustments to his hair, he gets that look naturally. Obviously the hair color is unnatural, but he likes the combination so he keeps it. His stile ranges from more traditional Asian attire to jeans, a t-shirt and a heavy jacket, no matter how warm it is outside.

Music, Vodka(His dad let him drink), Snow, and Pot Roast.

Dislikes:

Being the center of attention, People that abuse their powers, slackers and "prodigies".

Backstory:

Born to a family that paid no heed to the craziness of the world, Sergei was raised by two parents that lived out in the cold of Northern Russia. They lived off their own land and managed themselves well. Sergei, never really did much outside of hunting and helping grow what little crops they could manage, but he did well. He was a skilled hunter like his father and learned how to cook, clean and sew from his mom. They weren't wealthy, but they managed to get by.

Once his powers manifested, Sergei was terrified. He had knocked over three massive boulders around him and almost threw his father into a freezing cold river. If not for his ability to focus and manage a lucky break to keep his dad from falling in, he'd have accidentally murdered his old man. However, his father took this as an interesting opportunity. He and Sergei worked together to use this power to aid in hunting. Rattling deer antlers out away from their scent, scattering traces of wild nuts near traps for rabbits and the like. It turned out to be a very useful gift that Sergei worked HARD to take control of.

Along with new hunting tactics, Sergei started listening to the news and focusing on it. He heard the issues about the people like him that were the heavy focus of almost all discussions. They were possibly thinking of killing off people like him? It worried Sergei as they were just ordinary people with an odd ability. Was that really reason to kill them? Sergei refused to allow this so he volunteered to go the newly forming school to help prove that they could learn to control their powers and be a symbol of hope for his kind. He'd fight so that others could get a chance to live.

Theme Song+Why:

"Save Myself from Me" by New Year's Day

I chose this because Sergei has quietly let his powers be a part of his life while the world has fought over how people like him should be dealt. He tried to hope that it would work itself out of let fate prove that their not monsters, but that failed. Now he's at a point where the only way that he can save himself from the power that's in his mind is to take it and bring himself into the spotlight despite wanting to stay out of it. (Also because I love this band and the song immediately came to mind despite it not being as literal as my use of it for this RP. LOL.)

This is 99.9% alright, just wanted a bit more clarification on the current limits of the power

This is 99.9% alright, just wanted a bit more clarification on the current limits of the power

He literally can only lift objects and move them at the moment. That's it. It's basic telekinesis. In terms of limits regarding that, maybe a rough 200 pound limit on terms of objects total weight. Nothing ridiculous but he was moving a deer or two at a time because of his hunting, so he's managed to control it a bit. His moral objectivity and desire to prove that they're not monsters prevents him from using it on people.

Last edited by a moderator:
He literally can only lift objects and move them at the moment. That's it. It's basic telekinesis. In terms of limits regarding that, maybe a rough 200 pound limit on terms of objects total weight. Nothing ridiculous but he was moving a deer or two at a time because of his hunting, so he's managed to control it a bit. His moral objectivity and desire to prove that they're not monsters prevents him from using it on people.

Ok, just saw the three boulder thing and got a bit concerned, thought her was gonna be lifting three ton objects every turn =P

I got it, you're all set! First post should be up in three minutes

Ok, just saw the three boulder thing and got a bit concerned, thought her was gonna be lifting three ton objects every turn =P

I got it, you're all set! First post should be up in three minutes

That was just his power going crazy when they first manifested. Since then his powers have their limits so that he doesn't strain himself. It's like opening a flood gate really quick, the waters surges out with a massive amount of force due to pressure then quickly calms down. If he hadn't chosen to train his powers we may have had an explosion like that. May still have one too. *whistles as he thinks about the full realization of what his ability is*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back