Name:

Serena Clearwater

Species:

Part Siren

Mutant of:

Fish/Siren /Human

Female

Personality:

She is very shy, and scared of a lot of things, understandably. She doesn't talk, or make noise very often, she isn't t allowed. Somewhere deep down she is brave and selfless, but it is mostly hidden by fear.

Which group are you a part of?:

The escaping school mutants.

History:

When she was young, she was discovered by the government, and taken from her mother. She has lived in the school for as long as she can remember, and her mother is a distant echo of the past. They do certain experiments on her, to find out how she can breathe underwater, and shrink, as well as about the hypnotic qualities of her voice. 

She is not allowed to use her voice because of this. She has a microphone behind her ear that she is not allowed to remove that will tell them if she does. And when she does she is punished. Sometimes she is forced to sit, alone in her room, or sometimes in a fish tank, for hours at a time, or longer She is essentially a lab rat, and often the others don't talk to her, because their conversations can be monitored by the microphone, and she can't respond anyway.

Who's side are you on?:

The opposite of the school.

Other:

She has to be in water at least once every 10 hours, or she will be very uncomfortable.

She can breathe underwater.

Her voice has hypnotic qualities.

image.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Good but are you part of flock one? Also the shrinking is a little unrealistic, it doesn't make sense with her powers.

Umm I guess she is part of flock one? And the shrinking wasn't nessecary it just fitted in well with the size of the fish in the picture 

well there are really big fish, like the tuna, not all are small. and alright. (I was asked cause when we get more people, we willl need more flocks, cause otherwise one will get to big.)

Users who are viewing this thread