Seoulsearchers [reboot]

Hwan-So 환 소
Hwan-so slouched in relief leaning awkwardly into Eun-jae. "Thank you...." He mumbled into Eun-jae's collarbone wrapping his arms around him in a loose hug and felt his body finally sag and relax. "mind if I take a nap? I'm so tired......" He was still mumbling but he wiggled around laying half on top of him. "Su-jin is angry with me... Because I didn't tell him but i did and now he's angry I didn't tell him before and that I'm doing the stream." He turned slightly looking up at Eun-jae his face serious and determined knowing that this was something he wanted to do and would do. "But I have a good team. I think it's important. We know that fans are.... intense. But what about the young gay kids who will see this? Or the ones with genuine questions. I want to be out and proud, no denying who or what I am. I set up some rules and mods with manager-nim so anyone who says bad words or is being homophobic or rude gets their message deleted and get's banned."

[class=Container] --bg-color: #eee6ff; --bg-color-2: #fff; --name-and-tag-color: #D3C8E2; --border-and-shadow-color: #9F86C0; --main-text-color: #666; background: var(--bg-color); height: 200px; width: 200px; margin: auto; [/class] [class=Image] height: 60px; width: 60px; background: url('https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DaHo2YgWkAAMnsB.jpg'); background-size: 180%; background-position: 55% 30%; border: 2px solid var(--border-and-shadow-color); border-top-left-radius: 50px; border-bottom-left-radius: 50px; border-top-right-radius: 50px; position: relative; top: 5px; left: 5px; [/class] [class=Name] font-size: 20px; color: var(--name-and-tag-color); font-family: Arial; text-shadow: 1px 1px var(--border-and-shadow-color); position: relative; top: -55px; left: 72px; text-transform: uppercase; text-decoration: underline; font-weight: bold; [/class] [class=Tagline] font-size: 15px; color: var(--name-and-tag-color); font-family: Arial; text-shadow: 1px 1px var(--border-and-shadow-color); position: relative; top: -55px; left: 72px; font-weight: bold; [/class] [class=MainBox] height: 110px; width: 180px; background: var(--bg-color-2); border: 1px solid #ccc; position: relative; left: 10px; top: -35px; [/class] [class=Overflow] height: 100px; width: 170px; position: relative; top: 5px; left: 5px; overflow:hidden; [/class] [class=Scroll] width: calc(100% + 17px); height: calc(100% + 17px); overflow: scroll; box-sizing: border-box; [/class] [class name=Scroll maxWidth=375px] width: 100%; height: 100%; [/class] [class=MainText] font-family: Arial; font-size: 10px; line-height: 10px; color: var(--main-text-color); text-align: justify; [/class] [class=Credit] font-size: 10px; text-align: center; color: #666; [/class] [div class=Container] [div class=Image][/div] [div class=Name]eun-jae[/div] [div class=Tagline]박은재[/div] [div class=MainBox][div class=Overflow][div class=Scroll][div class=MainText]Eun-jae's eyes widened and his heart began to beat a little faster when Hwan-so draped himself over him, and slowly, he wrapped his arms around the other. He searched the younger man's face as he spoke, feeling proud and more than a little in love with Hwan-so's bravery, and his desire to be a good role model and to help people. It was somewhat overwhelming sometimes, how emotional he got around the pink-haired leader. How something so simple, some little thing that was just a part of who Hwan-so was, could set his heart aflutter all over again, even after all these years. The urge to cup the man's face and lean in for a kiss was strong, but Eun-jae resisted, loosening his hold around Hwan-so to set his hands lightly on his sides. "You're right," he said finally. "It's important to be true to yourself, right?" He only hoped that it would be okay. That Hwan-so would be okay.

"Rest, if you need to," Eun-jae told him, smiling gently. He let out a soft sigh as he settled into the back of the couch, pulling Hwan-so fractionally closer. He may never get what he truly wanted, but he was happy to be with Hwan-so, just like this. [/div][/div][/div][/div] [/div] [div class=Credit]code by pasta - bbcode+ by me[/div]

Hwan-So 환 소
Hwan-so suddenly lit up and remembered something he had wanted to show his friends ages ago but couldn't until now. "Wait one sec I gotta show you something cool!" He wiggled in his seat on Eun-jae's lap lifting up his light t shirt to show a tattoo just at the bottom of his rib cage. It was slightly smaller than the palm of his hand and a little faded after the years, it was a simple rainbow identical to the original gay flag. "I got this done a few years ago! I had to cover it with makeup for ages because obvious reasons. Part of why I would wear a swim shirt when we went out, ya'know?" He grinned up at Eun-jae holding his shirt up a bit to show the faded rainbow on his side. He hummed dropping his shirt and wiggling again to go back to try and rest for a bit. "Bluh. This project has been so tiring... I've been scared of what will happen, or that someone will find out, or that the group will hate me and." He let out a deep sigh, closing his eyes and trying to rest for the first time in several days, the lighting highlighting the dark circles under his eyes and paler skin. "Thank you..."

[class=Container] --bg-color: #eee6ff; --bg-color-2: #fff; --name-and-tag-color: #D3C8E2; --border-and-shadow-color: #9F86C0; --main-text-color: #666; background: var(--bg-color); height: 200px; width: 200px; margin: auto; [/class] [class=Image] height: 60px; width: 60px; background: url('https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DaHo2YgWkAAMnsB.jpg'); background-size: 180%; background-position: 55% 30%; border: 2px solid var(--border-and-shadow-color); border-top-left-radius: 50px; border-bottom-left-radius: 50px; border-top-right-radius: 50px; position: relative; top: 5px; left: 5px; [/class] [class=Name] font-size: 20px; color: var(--name-and-tag-color); font-family: Arial; text-shadow: 1px 1px var(--border-and-shadow-color); position: relative; top: -55px; left: 72px; text-transform: uppercase; text-decoration: underline; font-weight: bold; [/class] [class=Tagline] font-size: 15px; color: var(--name-and-tag-color); font-family: Arial; text-shadow: 1px 1px var(--border-and-shadow-color); position: relative; top: -55px; left: 72px; font-weight: bold; [/class] [class=MainBox] height: 110px; width: 180px; background: var(--bg-color-2); border: 1px solid #ccc; position: relative; left: 10px; top: -35px; [/class] [class=Overflow] height: 100px; width: 170px; position: relative; top: 5px; left: 5px; overflow:hidden; [/class] [class=Scroll] width: calc(100% + 17px); height: calc(100% + 17px); overflow: scroll; box-sizing: border-box; [/class] [class name=Scroll maxWidth=375px] width: 100%; height: 100%; [/class] [class=MainText] font-family: Arial; font-size: 10px; line-height: 10px; color: var(--main-text-color); text-align: justify; [/class] [class=Credit] font-size: 10px; text-align: center; color: #666; [/class] [div class=Container] [div class=Image][/div] [div class=Name]eun-jae[/div] [div class=Tagline]박은재[/div] [div class=MainBox][div class=Overflow][div class=Scroll][div class=MainText]About to shut his eyes as he got comfortable, Eun-jae jumped a little at Hwan-so's sudden burst of excitement, face turning a light shade of pink at the latter's movements. Out of habit, he turned his head in an effort to hide his embarrassment, but nearly got whiplash when he noticed Hwan-so's shirt being lifted out of the corner of his eye. Obviously, the act alone wasn't a big deal among group members, whom quite frequently changed in close proximity with one another, however, it most certainly was when the object of your affections did so whilst currently perched upon your lap. The fact that the reason for doing so was to show Eun-jae his tattoo didn't help. He always thought there was something intimate about revealing them, especially in this case, knowing that it was of something so important, and now Eun-jae was blushing even more.

Eun-jae raised his hand, unthinking, to touch the faded ink, but before his fingers met skin, he curled them into a fist and dropped it onto the sofa. "It's beautiful," he muttered, half in awe and half frustrated with himself and this situation. It was easy to be close to Hwan-so before, when Eun-jae had resigned himself to the fact that Hwan-so probably wasn't into men. Their friendship was easy. But now, now that he had this knowledge, Eun-jae didn't know what to think or do. He wondered if Hwan-so felt the same at all, or if he was just being an idiot.

He barely noticed when Hwan-so began to wiggle around again, getting back into a comfortable position. He dropped his gaze to Hwan-so's face when he spoke, blinking slowly. There were too many thoughts going through Eun-jae's head, making focusing difficult. He frowned at the words, bringing his hand up from the couch to lay gently on Hwan-so's back. He hated how his normally clear mind swam, and he gave Hwan-so an involuntary squeeze as he shut his eyes tightly. "It's okay. Rest, Soso," he spoke, hoping that he could as well and that it might help to calm him down. [/div][/div][/div][/div] [/div] [div class=Credit]code by pasta - bbcode+ by me[/div]

Hwan-So 환 소
For the first time in months Hwan-so slept peacefully, out almost as soon as he closed his eyes missing Eun-jae's soft words. He didn't dream but simply rested his eyes the 30 minutes passing by quickly as the two rested in the recording room. Hwan-so could have slept forever if his phone alarm hadn't sounded, the soft melody reminding him of his promise to his fans and family. Slowly he blinked awake allowing himself to look at Eun-jae's peaceful face as he slept, long eyelashes sweeping over his cheeks. He had stolen glances in the past but allowed himself one more guilty pleasure before sitting up gently shaking Eun-jae's shoulder. "Show time. If you still want to stream with me." He smiled softly down at his friend helping him up and getting everything set up. Sending out a quick tweet reminding the fans he would be live in 5 minutes and that Eun-jae would be joining him.
Time flew by as they got everything all set up, playing 'Love 애정' for any who somehow didn't know what was going on and to buy they a little time. Every time he heard his lyrics he felt his heart swell with pride and seize up with fear at the same time. The crew working with the gave the two a small countdown before signaling that they where now live and streaming. He had the chat pulled up on his laptop and when their faces blinked into view the chat sped up suddenly people saying hello or keysmashing. Giving his best smile he went through the motions of introductions ( as if anyone didn't here didn't know who they where). Every once in awhile a message would pop up and be immediately deleted by his amazing mods and strict bots in chat for breaking a rule which hurt a bit but the overwhelming support helped.
"Hello! Thank you so much for all the love and support for 'Love' to start things off I need to go over some basics and answer some basic questions before I start answering questions in chat.
"First off, be kind to each other in chat, please keep fighting to a minimum. Hate speech of any kind will not be tolerated and you will be banned from chat for acting out, thank you to my wonderful mods for already staying on top of things! I will do my best to answer questions but super personal or inappropriate questions will be ignored, sorry I still like me secrets." It felt natural to go through the motions and joke with the chat most of the behaving and being respectful. The biting words still hurt and people always found ways around the bots rules but the human mods did a good job of cleaning up anything the bots missed, ruthless in their banning but a necessary evil. "In case anyone missed it, I'm gay. I came out to my family when I was 14, so this won't be a surprise to them. They have supported accepted and loved me through everything and I am very lucky to have them in my life. The boys in the video are based on my own experience and first love." admitting that alone made his face flush and he was thankful for once for the heavy makeup the studio insisted they wear for any appearances that helped hide the bright red in his face. "But we drifted apart after middle school, as far as I know he is happily married and I am happy for him and his wife. I was not out to any of the group before releasing Love, they had no idea. Manager-nim did know back when he signed me and knew I was going to release this song, don't worry I'll still be part of Seoul Searchers for as long as you will have me! Because it is a solo and so personal I will not be preforming Love I'm afraid" Honestly if he ever did he would end up just sobbing on stage which no one wanted to see, so this was for the best. A few fans expressed grief over this but overall they seemed to accept his reasoning. The song was just too personal to preform for others. "I think that covers all of the basics so I'll answer any questions you have now, feel free to ask Eun-jae as well don't just bug me or I'll feel bad about asking him to join me."

[class=Container] --bg-color: #eee6ff; --bg-color-2: #fff; --name-and-tag-color: #D3C8E2; --border-and-shadow-color: #9F86C0; --main-text-color: #666; background: var(--bg-color); height: 200px; width: 200px; margin: auto; [/class] [class=Image] height: 60px; width: 60px; background: url('https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DaHo2YgWkAAMnsB.jpg'); background-size: 180%; background-position: 55% 30%; border: 2px solid var(--border-and-shadow-color); border-top-left-radius: 50px; border-bottom-left-radius: 50px; border-top-right-radius: 50px; position: relative; top: 5px; left: 5px; [/class] [class=Name] font-size: 20px; color: var(--name-and-tag-color); font-family: Arial; text-shadow: 1px 1px var(--border-and-shadow-color); position: relative; top: -55px; left: 72px; text-transform: uppercase; text-decoration: underline; font-weight: bold; [/class] [class=Tagline] font-size: 15px; color: var(--name-and-tag-color); font-family: Arial; text-shadow: 1px 1px var(--border-and-shadow-color); position: relative; top: -55px; left: 72px; font-weight: bold; [/class] [class=MainBox] height: 110px; width: 180px; background: var(--bg-color-2); border: 1px solid #ccc; position: relative; left: 10px; top: -35px; [/class] [class=Overflow] height: 100px; width: 170px; position: relative; top: 5px; left: 5px; overflow:hidden; [/class] [class=Scroll] width: calc(100% + 17px); height: calc(100% + 17px); overflow: scroll; box-sizing: border-box; [/class] [class name=Scroll maxWidth=375px] width: 100%; height: 100%; [/class] [class=MainText] font-family: Arial; font-size: 10px; line-height: 10px; color: var(--main-text-color); text-align: justify; [/class] [class=Credit] font-size: 10px; text-align: center; color: #666; [/class] [div class=Container] [div class=Image][/div] [div class=Name]eun-jae[/div] [div class=Tagline]박은재[/div] [div class=MainBox][div class=Overflow][div class=Scroll][div class=MainText]While Hwan-so had fallen asleep almost immediately, as if he were only waiting for the go-ahead from the elder, Eun-jae had trouble himself. He was certainly tired from their busy schedule, but it was hard to relax. He spent a few minutes just watching Hwan-so, feeling a little lighter seeing his friend sleep soundly, worries gone for the moment. Soon enough, Eun-jae felt his own eyes slip shut and his thoughts slowly fade away.

The annoying electronic sound of an alarm registered in his mind somewhere, but he wasn't fully awake until he felt hands on him, shaking him into consciousness. He blinked, rubbing the sleep out of his eyes, before nodding slowly and getting up. He helped Hwan-so get set up, trying to keep him calm as they did so. Eun-jae settled into a comfortable chair in front of the computer, sitting cross-legged beside Hwan-so. He was feeling quite a bit nervous himself, but he kept an easy smile on his face for the fans and his friend. When the stream finally began, he found himself scanning the chat, reading through all the comments he could at the speedy rate they were being sent while Hwan-so did the introduction. There were some hurtful things said that were quickly removed, but mostly everyone seemed to be in awe or freaking out. He saw a couple people state that they knew all along and were happy for him and that made Eun-jae genuinely smile.

He drew his eyes away from the chat for the moment, placing his hand on Hwan-so's arm encouragingly. Eun-jae rested his head on Hwan-so's shoulder, looking at the two of them in the video. He was glad that he came here, that Hwan-so had invited him to join him, that he could be here for him. He couldn't imagine going through something like this alone. Hopefully he could comfort Hwan-so with his presence and distract the fans a bit from interrogating him.

Eun-jae glanced at the chat when Hwan-so finished, immediately catching his name in a comment that was quickly pushed upwards. Eun-jae leaned forward to scroll back up the chatbox to read it. "'Eun-jae oppa!! how did you react when Hwan-so oppa told you?? p.s. I LOVE YOU GUYS!!'," he read aloud, adding an exaggerated amount of emotion where there were capitals and exclamation points. He smiled a little, trying to keep the mood light, and paused to think. "Well, honestly, I was surprised," he said. "But to me, a person's sexuality shouldn't be a big deal. I've never freaked out over that kind of thing. I've known a few openly LGBT people growing up, some of which were really good friends of mine. So yes, it caught me off-guard, but I wasn't upset at all. I accept and support Hwan-so, and I'm very happy to see so many of you doing the same!" He gave the camera a bright smile, turning to direct it toward Hwan-so, the grin fading into something soft and intimate, before returning his attention to the chat after a few moments. There were a lot of positive responses and a few questions here and there, so Eun-jae scrolled through it to try to catch and answer them. "This one is for you," he told Hwan-so. "Why did you decide to come out now?" Eun-jae looked over at the man, still leaned over the laptop. He found himself curious as well. [/div][/div][/div][/div] [/div] [div class=Credit]code by pasta - bbcode+ by me[/div]

Hwan-So 환 소
Hwan-so simply blushed and gently put his head on his team member's shoulder relaxing as they answered questions. Hearing Eun-jae talk so cute was a rare treat, the rapper avoiding aegyo at all cost. Fans often compared him to a large fluffy cat, seemingly cold and aloof but very affectionate and kind when he wanted to be. "I am very lucky so far about everyone's reaction. I can confidently say that so far no one has reacted negatively." Unlike his teammate SoSo was known for aegyo and he did a cute pose to the camera reading some comments before the chat suddenly sped up. When he looked back up he saw Eun-jae looking at him causing the singer to smile and give a small hidden thumbs up encouraging him.
The next comment honestly caught him by surprise and he sat up pulling into himself slightly before looking up, serious and slightly somber the fact of the matter was he was ashamed of the true reason for this. He was so full of his own doubt it had consumed him, mixed with his anxiety of the future he couldn't be completely honest without being selfish. "I remember when I was younger I felt so alone, even now it's hard not to feel that way. We are making great strides in equality but asia still isn't the best place to live if you are gay, if I can make a song that helps even one or two people it will be worth it. I'm so happy about the positive feedback from all of you both in support and sharing your own stories!" Once again the chat was flooded with love and support outweighing the actual questions and trying to find one was a little difficult. Finally he found one that made him pause, it was more personal than he normally liked 'SoSo! You still in love?' The question was obviously a bad translation thanks to google but this is something that more people had started to echo, asking about his first love and if he was still in love with the boy he sung about. "Ahh, that is a pretty personal one," his face lit up and he could feel himself turning bright red but several people where curious. This was one of the few times where not answering was more damning than anything. "To be honest no. I know it's odd given how much I love kdramas and almost all of them have one true love. I don't think that is true, everyone you love you love a little differently, and you will find many people you love throughout your life! I've moved on from him, and had many other loves in my life and I hope to have many more." He couldn't help but flicker his eyes over to where Eun-jae was sitting unkowninlgy returning the soft look he had given earlier. Now if only he could get over his teammate...

[class=Container] --bg-color: #eee6ff; --bg-color-2: #fff; --name-and-tag-color: #D3C8E2; --border-and-shadow-color: #9F86C0; --main-text-color: #666; background: var(--bg-color); height: 200px; width: 200px; margin: auto; [/class] [class=Image] height: 60px; width: 60px; background: url('https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DaHo2YgWkAAMnsB.jpg'); background-size: 180%; background-position: 55% 30%; border: 2px solid var(--border-and-shadow-color); border-top-left-radius: 50px; border-bottom-left-radius: 50px; border-top-right-radius: 50px; position: relative; top: 5px; left: 5px; [/class] [class=Name] font-size: 20px; color: var(--name-and-tag-color); font-family: Arial; text-shadow: 1px 1px var(--border-and-shadow-color); position: relative; top: -55px; left: 72px; text-transform: uppercase; text-decoration: underline; font-weight: bold; [/class] [class=Tagline] font-size: 15px; color: var(--name-and-tag-color); font-family: Arial; text-shadow: 1px 1px var(--border-and-shadow-color); position: relative; top: -55px; left: 72px; font-weight: bold; [/class] [class=MainBox] height: 110px; width: 180px; background: var(--bg-color-2); border: 1px solid #ccc; position: relative; left: 10px; top: -35px; [/class] [class=Overflow] height: 100px; width: 170px; position: relative; top: 5px; left: 5px; overflow:hidden; [/class] [class=Scroll] width: calc(100% + 17px); height: calc(100% + 17px); overflow: scroll; box-sizing: border-box; [/class] [class name=Scroll maxWidth=375px] width: 100%; height: 100%; [/class] [class=MainText] font-family: Arial; font-size: 10px; line-height: 10px; color: var(--main-text-color); text-align: justify; [/class] [class=Credit] font-size: 10px; text-align: center; color: #666; [/class] [div class=Container] [div class=Image][/div] [div class=Name]eun-jae[/div] [div class=Tagline]박은재[/div] [div class=MainBox][div class=Overflow][div class=Scroll][div class=MainText]Eun-jae glanced at Hwan-so as he commented on the question, letting out a quiet laugh at the man's antics. It did make him happy to hear that his coming out had gone relatively smoothly thus far, though. Originally, he had thought that he was the only one Hwan-so told, but it would certainly make sense for Hwan-so to confide in Su-jin, seeing as he was his best friend. Eun-jae was relieved that Hwan-so's closest friend supported him through anything.

At the next question, Hwan-so's demeanour seemed to change rather drastically, which caused Eun-jae to straighten as well. The seriousness of the inquiry was not lost on the elder. He nodded his head slowly, eyes fixed on his lap. Even if these kinds of things weren't a big deal to Eun-jae personally, he knew that Hwan-so was right and he was aware of how much of an issue it was in society today. He admired Hwan-so for wanting to be a role model for kids who were going through the same struggle.

When Hwan-so moved on, Eun-jae felt his heartbeat pick up a little bit. This was something he was very curious about himself. It had seemed like the boy Hwan-so sung about meant a lot to him, and a part of him wondered, like many of their fans, if there were still some feelings there. Because that would complicate things. Well, more complicated, anyway. Not that Eun-jae had any intentions of putting moves on Hwan-so or anything. Anyway... Eun-jae lifted his head, glancing at the man beside him. He let out a small sigh when Hwan-so said no, and found himself blushing slightly at the idea of Hwan-so's future loves. He turned his gaze to the screen and toyed with the ends of his sleeves as he read the comments.

"Do you have any more solos planned?" Eun-jae asked him after a brief pause for them to collect their thoughts and to find some more good questions. [/div][/div][/div][/div] [/div] [div class=Credit]code by pasta - bbcode+ by me[/div]

Hwan-So 환 소
The singer gave a small bow at the influx of positive response to the idea of him writing more often, for the past few years he had begun to doubt himself so much. To hear that people wanted to hear his writing was such a confidence boost, sadly he knew that outside this bubble the questions and comments would be vastly different. "No. I wont. I may do some covers of songs that I enjoy and upload them to my personal accounts but I don't think I'll be doing any of my own solos this was the only one I really wanted to write. I am not going to leave the group until I absolutely have to." 'Which may be sooner than you would think' He couldn't stop the sour thought crossing his mind knowing that many fans have left and many more will call for his removal from the group. Noticing some commotion about a comment he decided to read the question as several fans argued if it should have been flagged or not, 'SoSo oppa! Top or bottom ;)' For whatever reason this comment seemed to remind him of something that Su-jin would do to embarrass him, he wouldn't be surprised if his best friend actually did send it and not just an overbearing fan. "Hmmm, it's been awhile. I'd have to say bottom. We got rid of the bunk beds awhile ago but I always enjoyed the bottom bunk over the top, it felt safer in a sense, plus you can make blanket forts." As if he would actually answer a question about his sex life, he giggled smiling brightly at his 'clever' response to the invasive question having the desired affect of people freaking out or laughing. Not that he even knew any of that stuff, the poor boy had never kissed anyone let alone something so intimate. "Nice try though!"
He was in such a good mood he completely looked over the repeated comment from a very persistent fan, 'what is your intention with Eun-jae hyung.' a seemingly innocent question worded in a slightly ominous way. But the chat was moving too fast, and Hwan-so was too happy to let something like that bug him. He answered a few questions about being gay, and coming out as well as a surprise one about any good BL dramas which he could only name one or two off the top of his head. All in all the stream was a success and he was having fun, he could worry about the backlash and negative comments later.

[class=Container] --bg-color: #eee6ff; --bg-color-2: #fff; --name-and-tag-color: #D3C8E2; --border-and-shadow-color: #9F86C0; --main-text-color: #666; background: var(--bg-color); height: 200px; width: 200px; margin: auto; [/class] [class=Image] height: 60px; width: 60px; background: url('https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DaHo2YgWkAAMnsB.jpg'); background-size: 180%; background-position: 55% 30%; border: 2px solid var(--border-and-shadow-color); border-top-left-radius: 50px; border-bottom-left-radius: 50px; border-top-right-radius: 50px; position: relative; top: 5px; left: 5px; [/class] [class=Name] font-size: 20px; color: var(--name-and-tag-color); font-family: Arial; text-shadow: 1px 1px var(--border-and-shadow-color); position: relative; top: -55px; left: 72px; text-transform: uppercase; text-decoration: underline; font-weight: bold; [/class] [class=Tagline] font-size: 15px; color: var(--name-and-tag-color); font-family: Arial; text-shadow: 1px 1px var(--border-and-shadow-color); position: relative; top: -55px; left: 72px; font-weight: bold; [/class] [class=MainBox] height: 110px; width: 180px; background: var(--bg-color-2); border: 1px solid #ccc; position: relative; left: 10px; top: -35px; [/class] [class=Overflow] height: 100px; width: 170px; position: relative; top: 5px; left: 5px; overflow:hidden; [/class] [class=Scroll] width: calc(100% + 17px); height: calc(100% + 17px); overflow: scroll; box-sizing: border-box; [/class] [class name=Scroll maxWidth=375px] width: 100%; height: 100%; [/class] [class=MainText] font-family: Arial; font-size: 10px; line-height: 10px; color: var(--main-text-color); text-align: justify; [/class] [class=Credit] font-size: 10px; text-align: center; color: #666; [/class] [div class=Container] [div class=Image][/div] [div class=Name]eun-jae[/div] [div class=Tagline]박은재[/div] [div class=MainBox][div class=Overflow][div class=Scroll][div class=MainText]Eun-jae frowned at Hwan-so's answer before realizing everyone could see it. He schooled his expression back into something more neutral and turned his attention to the chat, pretending to read at first. He hated that Hwan-so had to worry about his career, his life, just because now people knew he was gay. And that was the thing. He had always been gay, they just didn't know it. Nothing about him has changed. He was still one of the most talented and wonderful people Eun-jae has come to know. He didn't deserve any kind of negativity.

That line of thinking led Eun-jae to thoughts of other idols who had come out before, and how they were treated, and then how gay people were treated in other parts of the world. He came to the conclusion that it really pissed him off. There shouldn't be this struggle, people shouldn't be afraid to come out -- they shouldn't have to come out. A person's sexuality should just be a random fact about them that didn't deserve such debate, like their eye or hair colour. Eun-jae felt his face contorting again and he ran a hand over it, willing himself to move on from those thoughts because he doubted their fans wanted to see them like that. No, they wanted to see their idols happy and acting silly and cute. Not that Eun-jae had a problem with that -- he was well trained in the art of hiding his feelings from people.

Needless to say, he was caught off guard the next question and practically choked on his own saliva. And then proceeded to cough into his sleeve until he could breathe properly, barely hearing the second half of Hwan-so's answer. When he lifted his head, he looked at the screen, seeing how red his face was. He fanned himself lightly with his hand, clearing his throat awkwardly. "Ah... sorry about that. I had a tickle in my throat," he half-mumbled in apology to the viewers. He refused to look at Hwan-so. How dare he. By the looks of things, many of the people watching felt the same way. Eun-jae coughed once more and set his hand down in his lap, repeatedly attempting to clear his throat in the quietest way he could.

After that, the stream went about as smoothly as anyone could expect. Aside from answering a few questions directed towards him, Eun-jae didn't speak much. It was about Hwan-so after all. He was simply there for moral support. He didn't mind, though. He would always be there for his friend when he needed him, and honestly, it was nice to just chill and listen to Hwan-so's voice. He was really glad that this turned out well. If he could, Eun-jae would make sure it stayed that way off camera. [/div][/div][/div][/div] [/div] [div class=Credit]code by pasta - bbcode+ by me[/div]

Users who are viewing this thread