• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Sentenced to Purgatory

RpGod

The Misfit
Slater stepped out of the woods, the pebbles and twigs under his thick, heavy boots making a scrunching noise as he took his long strides. Besides the crunching, the only other noise he made was the small hiss his mask made as it pulled in air and released his breath, the cool hair causing his breath to be visible. He looked forward at the small town in front of him, the goggles on his mask turning and making a small noise as they adjusted themselves. He let out a big breath and began walking forward, his boots going from crunching to making a small scratch noise as he walked across the small bridge that lead from the woods into the town. He slowed down his stride a bit as he stepped down onto the empty street, it dead silent. He grabbed the flag draped over his shoulder and adjusted it slightly. The flag was yellow and black and bared the letter D.U.P across the center of it. He let out another large breath and began to slowly walk down the silent street, his eyes wondering.

Rp character.jpg

The silence was starting to get to Armory.

She'd settled in this deserted town about a month ago (or had it been two? It was getting hard to tell time without working clocks and current calendars) and built up a little base in the cellar of one of the houses. It was there she sat, checking and re-checking her stock of weapons out of habit more than anything else. At first, compared to the cacophany that was the wastelands, the silence of the deserted town had been heaven to her ears. Now it was almost crushingly lonely. She wasn't even ashamed to admit that she'd started talking to her trusty homebuilt rifle. Not that there was anyone to admit it to.

God, Armory hated the silence.

She tucked a piece of her firey red hair that had been falling in her face into her beanie as she wiped down a knife (it was already clean, she just needed something to do). She'd have to make an expedition soon--she was running low on food and water.

Suddenly, she heard what sounded like a boot scuffing over the pavement outside. She froze and listened. There it was again! There was even a small hissing sound, like breathing through a gas mask.

Armory grinned and whispered to her rifle (totally sane, this one), "We've got company, Gerald."

She slowly lifted the cellar door and peeked out at the once empty street...

Post Apocalyptic Girl.jpg

There once was a wolf walking on a lonely road heading to the highway, his home was destroyed after the Nuclear Slater. He searched and searched for a living soul, something to find meaning in the world. as he walk on his thorn cut, wounded, bleeding, shaking paws to a shelter, he noticed a puddle of nuclear waste, as his thirst drive me insane he quickly run to that puddle and begin to lap it all up the he until he was able to think clearly. He begin to smell a trail of blood as he slowly, tiresomely, from fleeing out of dead's grasp; He continue to follow the scent, the wolf look over the hill over that lonely highway road to find a pill of dead bodies. It slowly and quietly walks pass the pill of bodies as it fur shiver in the sense of danger until he see a locket that contains a picture of a little girl, he try to grab it but a hand grab his hind leg. Quickly snatching the locket, he force his leg out of the lifeless beings grip and run off through all the broken down vehicles: As he run zombies start to crawl disturbingly out of every corner chasing after the poor wolf, he run under a bus for safety but instead of trapping himself up under the bus. as he whimper in fear a serge of energy hits his heart and the nuclear taste ignite his body with strength. He begin to grow bigger and stronger, as he crawl under the bus he begin to stand on two legs, he front legs turns into arms and his fur turn godly white. As his brain become more intelligent he slash through the zombie with his knife like claws, ripping the apart he become stronger and stronger. Thinking to himself, he grab the locket to find that little girl, a new home that he may find as a new person. 

wolfskin.jpg

Slater continued to walk around the town, his ears searching for noises in the dead silent street. When he heard the creek of a metal door creek open and a soft breath behind him, he made a fist. He reached his hand out towards a pile of rubble, the concrete and rock making its way towards his open hand, absorbing into his skin. Once the concrete and rock had finished absorbing into his arm, a shard of concrete shot out of the ground, striking towards the being that was behind him. 

Armory's good eye widened. That was definitely a shard of concrete flying at her face. After the incident in the wastelands that lost her her right eye, she wasn't very keen on losing her left. With instincts honed by the need for survival, she barely dodged the projectile. It sailed through the metal cellar door and lodged itself into the stone stairs below. Armory slowly opened the cellar door and stepped out, holding her rifle above her head. "Don't shoot! I'm--well, I'm not unarmed, I'm heavily armed, but I'd rather not die anytime soon!"

Last edited by a moderator:
Slater turned to her, his open hand surrounded by floating shards of concrete, dust flowing off of his fingertips. He looked up at the girl and reached for a button on his mask, the hissing stopping as there was one loud hiss as the mask opened and retracted into small collar type contraption around his head. His hair was a snow white/silver color and his eyes were solid white, with a bluish tint over the white. His ears were long and came to a point, black gauges hanging from the lobes. "I can hear you breathing..." he said, making it clear he was blind.

Last edited by a moderator:
Damn, a blind guy can aim that well? Color Armory thoroughly impressed. She lowered her rifle and held it loosely at her side. "Yeah, living people tend to do that kind of thing," she said. "Sorry for scaring you, it's been a while since I've seen any people around here. It's been really quiet, ya know?"

Slater stayed silent for a moment before closing his hand, the concrete around his arm crumbling to the ground and the dust dispersing. "Yeah, I've been wondering the wasteland since the day the bomb dropped" he said. "My name is Slater Rowe, I'm--well I used to be a teacher for the blind" he said. "some punks pushed me into a cement truck right before the bomb dropped" he balled up his fists. "The radiation mustve bonded the concrete with me on a cellular level.."

Armory let out a low whistle. "Guess I got off easy. You can call me Armory. Most people did in the wasteland, cause of my collection." She held her rifle close subconsciously. "I have an... extensive collection."

He nodded. "You do...i can smell all the gun powder" he said. "You've got quite the extensive collection of guns, and i can hear the metal hitting your belt, so you obviously have a lot of knives" he said. He quickly turned when he heard a noise coming from the woods.

Armory blinked. "What is it?" She gripped her gun. "Do I need to shoot something? My shot's gotten way worse since I lost my eye."

the wolf man walks in toward the two strangers, not knowing if they are dangerous or not he pull out he thin blade and aim it at them. " Who are you two!?" His ears twitches as he slowly walk closer to them, wagging his tail in concern he begin to sniff their bodies for anything unnatural. His eyes glare at them in suspicion.  

Slater looked at the wolf man with a confused look. His hand, all the way up to his shoulder, quickly covered itself in concrete. He grabbed the wolf his his throat, not choking him and lifted him into the air. "And who are you to threaten us with such a pitiful weapon?"

he begins to growl in anger, his eyes lustful in the sense of killing. snarling at Slater he wrap his tail around his leg and wanks him,making Slater fall. he pin him down to the ground and push the blade closer to his neck. "I'm a monster that shouldn't be mess with. hmmmm..... you two seem normal, though i already don't like you" . he gets off of Slater and walk towards armory with a look a hatred ruin through his face.

"Hold it right there, buster!" Armory shouts, aiming her rifle at the wolfman. "Take one more step and I shoot! And I can't guarantee where this bullet's gonna end up either!"

Slater stood and growled. "I may be blind but i can still see you!" he shouted, using the sounds of his voice almost like echo location. One he found where the wolf man was he smirked. Concrete arms shot out of the ground and wrapped around his legs, pulling him to the ground. When he hit the ground, more arms grabbed his shoulders and wrists, holding him to the ground.

Slater stepped around until he found the male being held on the ground. "Now tell me, what're you doing here?" he asked sternly.

Armory edged as close as she dared to the pinned wolfman. He looked like he was about ready to literally rip someone's head off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back