Senka (Mamodo)

Quincunx

inactive
Partner: Currently needs a partner

Name: Senka

Appearance: A girl with black braided hair and purple eyes, who's a little short for a teenager. Also, she's rarely seen without her red glasses, but sometimes takes the braids out of her hair when she feels relaxed.

mamodo 2.jpg

Height: 5'1'' (155 cm)

Color of Book: White

Spell Theme: Emptiness - areas where nothing exists

First Spell: Kukyoruga 空虚ルガ A beam spell. Senka fires a beam from her hands that forces everything (even the air) out of its path, creating a temporary area of complete nothingness.

Second Spell: N/A

Personality: Senka is the type to choose her words carefully before she speaks. She tends to be fairly quiet, but she's not shy, and approaches people easily. She doesn't like to mince words, and considers herself a logical person, if a little incisive at times. (She knows she's kind of cold. She doesn't really see why it matters - in her eyes, she's saying what people need to hear, which comes before what they want to hear.)

Her focus tends to be on the future; Senka is always thinking about somewhere else, where she'll be next, what happens when she gets out of here. She likes to plan ahead, and isn't very good at dealing with things that require her immediate attention. Whenever she tries to focus on the present, she always winds up drifting off, thinking about some other time. It's something she's not afraid to rely on others for - she's aware of this particular fault, and able to acknowledge it as a fault.

While Senka presents a front of only looking for allies, people to cover her weaknesses, she wants something deeper. A best friend, not a comrade. She's not sure at all how to get that, though - between her pride and her coldly logical nature, she doesn't always understand what she needs to do to form a close relationship, and when she does, she doesn't want to do it. Therefore, she's thrown herself into the competition to become king wholeheartedly - forming a relationship with a human is a challenge she's willing to accept. She's not sure how she'll do it, but she's ready to change.

Bio (In the Mamodo world):

Bio (After coming to earth):

Last edited by a moderator:
With the ability to turn areas into nothingness, is that like Clear Note from the end of the manga?

Is it impossible to block an attack which turns things into nothingness? Or do you just intend for it to be like any energy attack, with a bit of flair?

With the ability to turn areas into nothingness, is that like Clear Note from the end of the manga?

Is it impossible to block an attack which turns things into nothingness? Or do you just intend for it to be like any energy attack, with a bit of flair?

I've never read the manga, only seen the anime a long time ago, so I'd need more elaboration than that. You can block it, though; you'd just need to use energy or something equally incorporeal.

I'm actually going to be bowing out of this RP; school is picking up and I want to focus on what I've already got going. I apologize for any inconvenience I've caused you or other RPers.

I've never read the manga, only seen the anime a long time ago, so I'd need more elaboration than that. You can block it, though; you'd just need to use energy or something equally incorporeal.

I'm actually going to be bowing out of this RP; school is picking up and I want to focus on what I've already got going. I apologize for any inconvenience I've caused you or other RPers.

:(

Best of luck anyway

Users who are viewing this thread

Back