• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Semi-Lit Search: Ouran, Avengers, Supernatural

Chicogal

falling with style
Hi there!

Searching for some buddies.

~ I only do MxF romance

~ Fade-to-black romance

~ I will double for you if you'd like me to.

~ 5 sentences per post+ please. I'd prefer around two paragraphs, but I know that it can be tough sometimes!

Onto the pairings! A * means that I would like to play that character. The brackets show characters that I would double for you.

Ouran:

Mori x OC* (Tamaki. Willing to try other Hosts, but no other experience other than Kyoya and Tamaki)

Avengers:

Tony x OC* (non-romantic)

This is an unusual one, I guess. I'm not looking for romance here. I'm wanting to do an adoptive father-daughter relationship sort of thing. It's not for you unless you're into a lot of fluff and angst. I'd rather elaborate plot over PM! I'm very excited to do this one.

(Wolverine, Spiderman. Can try others.)

Supernatural:

I'm only up to the beginning of Season 2, so it would have to be around that time. If you're interested in this, let me know. I'd like to do a romance with Sam x OC, maybe Dean x OC if you'd rather play him. (Not sure who I'd double, but again, I'm willing to give it a try!)

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back