• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Selling Cheap Art/Character Commissions! ($3-$15 USD)

Neow46

The Man Among Gods

Hey there!

I'm Neow, I'm a growing artist looking for some work and opportunities to practice my artistic abilities and diversify my portfolio and make a little money on the side!

So, are you looking for someone to make art of your characters at some low prices from a quick 3$ to a $15 full on rendered image?

Well, you've come to the right thread!

Here I have my visual price sheet and farther below is my policies and more examples of my work! Please be sure to read everything if you are interested!!

f8fcffdb1b3ef10d09034a9097edd24b-d9o9015.png

Disclaimer: I have been given permission by RpNation admins to be able to advertise here, and they are in NO WAY responsible for any negotiations between me (Neow46) and you. Essentially, they are not responsible for any cash transaction, unhappy customers, or any other business happenings. Furthermore, anything you order or commission from me must be RpNation appropriate. (Within the confines of their rules, primarily meaning nothing erotic)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

POLICY:

These policies are here to protect both me AND you, and hopefully settle any dispute that may occur.

VISUAL REFERENCES ONLY, It's often impossible to transfer something from written to visual form when you're not the original author/creator yourself.

If you don't have a visual reference for me to use however, here's something quick and easy you can do that'll do the job!!!

I will start work once you pay me

Weekends are usually when i get to work on art, so please be patient!

IF I CAN'T DO IT OR COMPLETE IT IN 2 MONTHS, I WILL REFUND YOUR MONEY IF POSSIBLE

I will send a preview sketch to check if it is alright so far with you.

The wait time/amount of time it takes for me to finish an image as of 1/1/16 is about 1-7 days, depending on the Commission type!

I WILL take Deviantart points as well if you use them! But i will go by I am going by 1USD$ = 100 Points

For USD OR MONEY commissions, i will NOTE OR PM you my paypal! I will tell you the exact price you need to pay to cover paypal fees/taxes as well.

(Alternatively, you amy refer to this reference.)

I have the right to deny somebody service if i feel it's absolutely necessary.

I do Private Commissions if you prefer that i do not post them publicly!

By ordering a commission from me, you agree that you are fully aware, and understand my policies and rules, If you fail to read and understand them, I am not at fault or responsible.

If you got any other questions just ask!

What i will do:

Anthro (Furries), Humans, Insects, Wings, Clothes, Chibis, Monsters (If i am provided good VISUAL references), Mechanical, and Armor. (And Feral to my best ability)

What i will not do:

NSFW, Children, Fetishes, Gore, Paintings, Traditional, Really complex characters or clothes. Anything that would violate RpNation's rules.

Side note:

I Will do MLP Ponies and Sonic characters, However, Please try and ask for Anthro versions only, (meaning more humanized versions) if at all possible, as I am not comfortable with drawing either subject, but I am willing to give them my best attempt.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now, lets get to my actual prices and my artwork examples yeah? I mean, thats what you came for right?

Notice: These is all generalized from headshots and icons to full body images for each individual price, Depending on what you want, the price MAY change.

You must specify if you desire a headshot, a half body, or a full body image.

PRICES AND EXAMPLES

(Some more examples shall be in the links below the visual thumbnails!)

300 POINTS OR 3.00$USD FOR A SKETCH (Color Likely not included)

mgr_wip_by_neow46-d90t9hi.png
stupid_sexy_dragon_by_neow46-d95blrv.png
coffeeee_by_neow46-d9j5n0k.png

MGR WIP

Coffeeee

Clohe Clohe

600 POINTS OR 6.00$USD FOR CLEAN COLORED SKETCH

cute_ass_couple_by_neow46-d8vkiqn.png
oh_my_god_a_ghost_by_neow46-d918ca2.png
aria_by_neow46-d9icd9t.png

Cute Ass Couple

Oh My God A Ghost

Aria

800 POINTS OR 8.00$USD FOR LINED FLAT COLORED

lil_sona_cheeb_by_neow46-d86kilf.png
_at__bubberflies_by_neow46-d8pedcy.png
ag_anniversary_3_by_neow46-d976db4.png
gaurdia_by_neow46-d9j5ffw.png
_at__a_terrible_storm_comes____by_neow46-d9mffo3.png

Lil Sona Cheeb

[AT] Bubberflies

Ag Anniversary 3

Gaurdia

[AT] A Terrible Storm comes...

1000 POINTS 10.00$USD FOR SIMPLE SHADING

sharktits_by_neow46-d8pce7c.png
fire_and_flame__we_are_one__by_neow46-d94qnyl.png
kai_vs_anna_by_neow46-d9dl1ka.png

Aurora

Fire and Flame, We are One.

Kai vs Anna

1300 POINTS OR 13.00$USD FOR DETAILED SHADING AND SIMPLER BACKGROUND

_at__soaring_by_neow46-d8jun9o.png
all_of_the_candy_by_neow46-d9e8hpq.png
_at__willow_tree_by_neow46-d8q6apr.png
the_man_among_gods_by_neow46-d9immsj.png

[AT] Soaring

ALL OF THE CANDY

[AT] Willow Tree

The Man Among Gods

1500 points OR 15.00$USD FOR DETAILED SHADING AND COMPLEX BACKGROUND

the_keeper_by_neow46-d8wldyn.png
_at_rt_001__secret_boss_eve_by_neow46-d8ms96s.png
project__starblazer_by_neow46-d8tsrpd.png
leena_nejem__the_queen_of_pirates_by_neow46-d9fsscf.png

The Keeper

[AT:Rt-001] Secret Boss Eve

PROJECT: Starblazer

Leena Nejem, The Queen of Pirates

1500 POINTS OR 15.00$USD FOR REFERENCE SHEETS

neow_ref_2015_watermark_hell_by_neow46-d9elxgh.png
terra_rodriguez_by_neow46-d9mwcxg.png

Maximum of 2 outfits, or a Front and back ONLY.

Additional outfits and poses an additional 5$ each.

Neow ref 2015 watermark hell

Terra Rodriguez

Additional Characters's in any of these are an additional 400 points or 4.00$USD

Please comment on this thread, OR note me here at Rpn, Deviantart, Tumblr, or Furaffinity if you're interested!

Feel free to check my deviant-art gallery for any other examples that may not be listed here!

I WILL ONLY OPEN THREE SLOTS TO KEEP MY WORKLOAD REDUCED!

SLOTS:

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back