• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Seen new The Walking Dead

YourHero

"The only easy day was yesterday."
(spoilers for last episode of the walking dead)
goodguy.jpg
What I offer:
The recent episode awoken my inner Rick Grimes again. I used to rp that guy a lot in the past (as well as Daryl). I'm very rusty with Rick at this point but I'd like to rp him again.

Who I seek:

I want to clash my Rick with any adult and mature male character (make him at least mid-twenties please). If both survive long enough I wouldn't mind developing platonic or romantic bond between them. My preference is romantic if your character is not straight but I enjoy it most when it happens natural so I won't force it.

Plot:

I'm open to almost anything but what prompted me to make this thread, was the idea of someone else finding bleeding out Rick by the river. Your character. If that's too simple/not appealing enough? I'm happy to throw other ideas at you or brainstorm.

Interested?
Got questions? Ideas?
Please PM me or comment under thread!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back