• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Seems as if you offended such wild Wigglytuff!

Impressing

it is righteous, as me, as existing unhurtful.
It is Halloween evening of year 2036 and most people of Manjer place are dressed of costumes as participation of Halloween, then of other people partcipating of Halloween as other participation.

{ Such world is made-up as such role play is of. }
Resembling earth with limited similar earth qualities is cartoon world as Sunya, space of stars of it as small wooden barn where such precious baby lies of pink, light cotton blanket.
Places are pretty different of different names, and as where the Pacific ocean is, that is Starmie ocean of Sunya, such large island as Sabsorb is with Manjer place of it pretty centered as such small place.
Such only animal of Sunya are white birds resembling small doves.
rsz_widen_1840x0.jpg
rsz_halloween-art-pumpkin-pumpkin-house-anime-art-wallpaper-preview.jpg

Halloweenie scheesappingie is such offended thought existence of one wild Wigglytuff, her offended of seeing one Pokémon trainer dressed as Wigglytuff of Halloween. That's it, thinks such wild Wigglytuff, voice of beckoning of all wild grass and wild Pokémon places around Manjer. "We should part of Manjer of such flower field which is such little far of Manjer and exagerate revenge of zero wild Pokémon that people can train as such trainer wore me as such costume!" says such wild Wigglytuff loudly, three Pokémon as friends of such Wigglytuff agreeing and most of the other wild Pokémon joining with flowers seeming pretty.

desktop-wallpaper-wigglytuff-the-pink-wonder-wigglytuff-thumbnail.jpg

Such three days and nights of walking and select number of the wild Pokémon blossom partly with several of such blossomed flowers, such eyes gleaming and hearts fluttering. Such certain people and trainers at Manjer dance at the Halloween fancy dance and socialize of the wild Pokémon's first walking day, and of more and more trainers realizing there are little wild Pokémon, certain trainers seek such Pokémon, or certain people can exist of Manjer Halloween events such as bouquet making. Sapped partly of walking, such wild Pokémon encounter one such wild Pokémon with one surprise request of the wild Pokémon of Manjer, such surprise which is one request which shall exist completed quick.

Of seeing the wild Pokémon of Manjer of at such flower field, Wigglytuff explains why she was offended, though of zero English language as they are people. Such laughter is of such people, though, of them realizing. Of zero tolerance of any Wigglytuff costumes ever again, such flowers are fragile of merely part existence, and the people and wild Pokémon of Manjer seek Manjer.

field-flowers-with-mountain-background_916211-23252.jpg

rsz_5668779698683904.png
"Wigglytuff."

Attachments

• rsz_halloween-art-pumpkin-pumpkin-house-anime-art-wallpaper-preview.jpg
    rsz_halloween-art-pumpkin-pumpkin-house-anime-art-wallpaper-preview.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 0
  • rsz_5668779698683904.png
    rsz_5668779698683904.png
    12.4 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
I am seeking at least two friends of Wigglytuff, Wigglytuff such character which I can play or another writer can, and any of the other wild Pokémon that can talk of English language of themselves selectively of zero people. Such, then, I am seeking trainers and people. /*

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back