seeking 𝐯intage nostalgia; longterm partner.

sabishii.

目をそらす⸺
discord
my preferred ooc.
misc
18+ please.
abt me
very friendly. lazy lit. any gender. all pairings. real or anime photos. can post 1 - 3 times a day / week on average.
mentions
mentions over here.
who do you want to be?
hi. sabi here. i'm going to skip on the introduction because but if you want to hear a little bit about me you can check the 'about me' tab above or click on this.

happy holiday season, everyone. i'm really into 80s and 90s films right now and even if we do a modern story, i'm hoping we can at least incorporate these aesthetics into it. this is a bit of a specific search because i'm hoping we can do something like or within the movie

THE BREAKFAST CLUB,
heavy on the angst, coming of age and topsy turvy romance

i'm personally interested in doing this two ways. one, as oc x canon which would be oc x bender and if you'd like to double up then i'd be more than happy to play any of the characters for you. if by chance you wanted me to play an original character, i could do that also. two, we create something similar in aesthetic and vibe but it doesn't have to be in a school setting and we both play original characters and come up with our own juicy plots that can but don't have to follow the movie.

maybe you haven't seen the film but you're interested for the nostalgia and vintage factor and think you'd be interested? that's totally okay! here are some other vibes that i feel suit what i'm going for, more or less: riverdale, grease, sixteen candles, skins, the heathers, etc.

basically angst and romance and drama but our characters wear cute, vintage clothing LOL

thank you for reading. {.⋅ ۵♡۵ ⋅.}

coded by natasha.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread