• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Seeking to Sate an Overwatch Craving

Not sure How threadmarks work Someone tell me

TracerBae

A Vampire That Came From Somewhere
Ok I've been craving Overwatch for a while now and i have a thought I want to rp a Junkrat with Oc Pairing. Not so much for Romance, because let's Face it. Junkrat's not the romantic type. I'm thinking more that Father and Daughter kinda canon. Bonus points if you can add Roadhog. I'm thinking Junkrat and Roadhog could be pulling off one of their heists and see my Oc which in this case is Junkrat's daughter, wandering around the alleys by herself and pick her up to join their Anarchy cause.

Rules

Ok we all knew this was coming. In order to keep peace in this rp, I gotta lay down some Ground Rules.
1: Please no One Liners. Writer's block is understandable as I often get it myself. But if all i'm seeing is One Liners, Then i'm gonna lose interest rather fast.
2: Please don't be rude. To me or anyone else involved in the rp if any. It's just common sense but i can't believe i have to write this out
3: If pairing is involved, Please don't shame people for the pairing they like. I had to drop so many rps because someone wanted to shame me for liking pairings like Spiderbyte or RoadRat (And Roadrat was a Best Friends scenario)
4: I prefer Fxf Maybe Fxm. Please do not force me to do MxM I have nothing against the gays, But i can't play a male without getting nervous.

Now that I've covered the rules Here are other Pairings that i will Do

Spiderbyte
Widowtracer
Mercykill
FastHack (Tracer x Sombra)
Speedy Recovery (Tracer X Mercy)
Gency
Moicy
McSombra
Tracer x Pharah
Pharmercy

Oc Based Pairings