• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Seeking The Hunger Games 1x1 Roleplay Partners!

GoobertUrieOnFire

H e l l o !

New here, so my apologies if this isn't in the right category..

I'm really craving a good, fresh, new Hunger Games roleplay. I'm not into OCs or AU, I very much like writing in The Hunger Games world.

That being said, my pairings are:

-Katniss/Peeta(<3)

-Peeta/Gale(<3)

-Katniss/Prim (rather short-term)

-Johanna/Annie

-Finnick/Annie​

I'm willing to play either the male or the female, whatever character you want me to, and I can play a little more dominant or a little more submissive if you'd really like.

I only require...

-Please
try to play whichever character you choose to be. I understand you're not Suzanne Collins herself and nobody can play the characters perfectly (including me) but don't make Peeta some abusive, careless hard noodle or some whiney sniveling brat. Don't make Johanna a crybaby and don't make Gale some animal rights activist, lol.

-Please
try to give me some response to work with. You don't need to type me a two page response-- matter of fact, I can even work with one liners! Just give me something to work with, something to respond to. Quality much more appreciated than quantity.

-PLEASEPLEASEPLEASE, communicate! If I make you uncomfortable or you are unhappy/bored, just tell me. We can work something out, I promise!

-You to have read the trilogy.

I only prefer...

-A mix of 'detail','casual', and 'simple'. Length doesn't matter-- I'm not looking for this to become a chore for either of us, just something fun.

-A l
ongterm, drawn out roleplay. I prefer to roleplay just after the rebellion but I'd be fine with a little bit as teens before the games or on the trains around the games included or some action in District 13 before we get to post-rebellion.

-A partner that can
respond daily. I understand life gets in the way, but at least once a day would be pretty great.

-Roleplaying off-site, on kik, chatzy, or email, but I can settle for private messaging here as well.

Other than this stuff, I've got practically no limits. If you're interested or have questions, please just let me know! :3

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, I'd be interested in RPing Katniss/Peeta with you! I usually RP female so I'd prefer to be Katniss. Would this take place after the rebellion, I'm assuming? And also, do you prefer to RP in PMs or threads?

Ultimately, I prefer to roleplay on kik, chatzy, or email, but I can try it over PMs too. I won't roleplay over a thread. Thank you guys for replying :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back