Seeking player - IRC AFMBE

Inari

Good afternoon, everyone. I'm not sure if this is the right place to put this; it's been a while since I was on RPDom. Either way, here goes.

I've started up a game of All Flesh Must Be Eaten that has been running over IRC on Sundays. We're only two sessions in, but sadly had to lose a player due to scheduling issues. We need a player to round out our group; character focus isn't a big issue, but three players seemed like an ideal number. The group is small, but that's because the game is focused mostly on survival horror and, since it runs live over IRC (just text, no voice chat necessary or desired), a modest number helps ensure a minimum of scheduling issues. Not much has happened in the game, so inserting a new character shouldn't be much of a problem.

So, we're looking for anyone who can be reliably free on Sundays, is friendly and a reasonably skilled roleplayer. The group members don't know each other very well, so don't worry about being left out, but we're all fairly experienced when it comes to roleplaying in general. If you're not familiar with All Flesh Must Be Eaten, that's no problem either; this is the first game all of us have played in this venue. You don't have to have all of Sunday free to mess around with us, but we want to be able to manage a respectable session and miss out on as few as possible; it's really a killer when it comes to keeping games running.

If you're interested or have questions, post here or send me a PM. If you have character ideas, can show some roleplaying experience, or any relevant qualifications, it could all help find out who fits the bill.

Hopefully that doesn't sound intimidating; we're all just trying to put together a good game that can keep running. Best wishes,

Inari

Tomorrow is one of our scheduled days, but we can hold off if a new player needs time to get things together. We'd very much like a third to round out our group.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back