• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Seeking more partners!

isax

Ten Thousand Club
Hello everyone!

I am on the hunt once again! I have a few ongoing rps but I am looking for maybe at least 3 more! There are a few things you should know however before we get to the pairings and plots I have.

• No god modding please.

• please be semi-literate. This means posting a paragraph or more.

• I am looking for a person who can play the male position.

• have fun!

Now that that's over, here are the kinds of rps I am willing to do. The * means I would prefer to play the role. The pairings I am will to do will be in parenthesis.

Fantasy

• Human x Vampire* (MxF) (MxM)

• Human* x Demon (MxF)

• Vampire x Vampire Hunter* (MxF)

• Human Slave* x Vampire Master (MxF)

• Fallen Angel x Angel* (MxF)

Slice of Life

• Best Friend x Best Friend* (MxF) (MxM)

• Jock x Nerd* (MxF) (MxM)

• Jock x Jock* (MxF)

• Roommate x Roommate* (MxF) (MxM)

• Teacher x Student* (MxM) (can go fantasy as well)

• Yaoi rps are very much welcome!

Now I have a plot I have been wanting to try! Here it is you guys!

Always on my mind

Character 1 dated Character 2 at the beginning of Freshman year. It didn't work out however and they ended up breaking up the day before school started their Junior year. Now that they are back at school C1's friends did everything to get him to forget about C2. They set him up on dates and took him out but nothing worked. C1 was now dating another girl but only to satisfy his friends. C2 can't take knowing she messed things up plus her father is being transferred to a different city but she has the choice of staying or leaving. What will happen between the two? Will C2 leave?

(I would like to play C2.)

So there it is you guys! Comment below if you are interested in any! ^_^

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I see the demonxhuman one and your little blurb of an idea for an rp. Would you possibly be willing to combine them together? And be okay with things going a little farther than just friendly tension? If not, we can always come up with another idea for demonxhuman, but that's one of my faves ^^ I'm totally willing to play the role of demon male!

leefirefox said:
The human x master rp or the roommate rp sounds fun. If no one has taken them I'd like to do them.
Okay! PM me and we can talk more about it.

Fumbles said:
Human* x Demon
Vampire x Vampire Hunter

Fallen Angel x Angel

I would do any of these.
Alright cool! PM me and we can discuss things out again.

Hi! I really quite like the plot you've got there. If possible, perhaps we could make it a bit more interesting by adding a wealthy, Gossip Girl-esque factor in there. I've got a rather good idea for the male, if you'd like to pursue this.

Xerxes said:
Hi! I really quite like the plot you've got there. If possible, perhaps we could make it a bit more interesting by adding a wealthy, Gossip Girl-esque factor in there. I've got a rather good idea for the male, if you'd like to pursue this.
Of course! PM me and we can talk more about it. [emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey! I don't know if you remember, but we RPed together a looong time ago! ^q^ You were a really great RP partner and I was hoping you'd be up to RP with me?

I'm gonna get out of my comfort zone and try the Angel x Fallen Angel one. (I haven't done fantasy RPs in awhile, but I'd be glad to learn). I'm also interested in the plot that you had written out, but would like to know a little more detail on the personality and such of the characters. ^-^

StrawbreeIcy said:
Hey! I don't know if you remember, but we RPed together a looong time ago! ^q^ You were a really great RP partner and I was hoping you'd be up to RP with me?
I'm gonna get out of my comfort zone and try the Angel x Fallen Angel one. (I haven't done fantasy RPs in awhile, but I'd be glad to learn). I'm also interested in the plot that you had written out, but would like to know a little more detail on the personality and such of the characters. ^-^
okay cool pm me! :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back