Seeking literate role-play partners!

Kaleigh Danielle

Hello! :)

I'm on the prowl for some really, really awesome role-play partners. My muse is fired up and ready to engage in plots with twists, turns, romance, and drama.

Here's a few things you should know about me:

1. I do MxF (In these, I can play either the male or the female. Preference is the female).
  2. I double.
  3. Side characters are a must in a role-play that I partake in (they keep everything interesting :) who doesn't love a villain?)
  4. I love writing a few paragraphs for my responses.
  5. I take pride in grammar and punctuation, so please do the same!
  6. Seeing as it is summer, I am on for most of the day, every day.

As for genres, I am open to anything (fandoms excluded)! If you're interested, just PM and we'll hash out a plot. Or message me on here. Up to you :)

Hi! I would love to do one with you! And whatever ideas you have! Throw them at me!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[QUOTE="Kaleigh Danielle]Hello! :)
I'm on the prowl for some really, really awesome role-play partners. My muse is fired up and ready to engage in plots with twists, turns, romance, and drama.

Here's a few things you should know about me:

1. I do MxF (In these, I can play either the male or the female. Preference is the female).
  2. I double.
  3. Side characters are a must in a role-play that I partake in (they keep everything interesting :) who doesn't love a villain?)
  4. I love writing a few paragraphs for my responses.
  5. I take pride in grammar and punctuation, so please do the same!
  6. Seeing as it is summer, I am on for most of the day, every day.

As for genres, I am open to anything (fandoms excluded)! If you're interested, just PM and we'll hash out a plot. Or message me on here. Up to you :)

[/QUOTE]
Hye! I'm really interested in role-playing with you!

Users who are viewing this thread