Seeking LIT RP partner MxM

bunnyshadow

Hi, I'm Gwen. I'm a 21 y/o female college student from North America looking for a long term RP partner. The only roleplays I've ever been able to keep up with are through discord, so I would like to make this one on that chat platform.

I’m looking for a partner that enjoys world building and character development as much as I do. I need somebody with commitment and that can offer replies that are as long as mine (unless the situation begs otherwise) which would usually be anywhere between 4-13 paragraphs. I absolutely love dark themes, angst, horror and tragedy, but with a touch of romance involved.

I love dystopian , fantasy , cyberpunk and post-apocalyptic universes. I'm fine with a platonic roleplay, but I much prefer it to have splashes of some form of romance. My favorite kinds are full of angst, where a couple can never quite be together, or want to be with each other but simply can't due to their circumstances. Slow burns and enemies to friends to lovers are my favorite.

I write third person, past tense, and would like if my partner did the same. If you're interested, please drop your discord tag here or message me at mine : Gwen#3733

Requests :
- I'd really like if I wasn't ghosted. It's okay to be busy, and it's okay to run into a writer's block, but please let me know! No one likes to get cut off with zero explanation! If you lose interest or can't keep up with the roleplay anymore, just let me know.
- I want to be friends with whoever I'm 1x1 with. A good partnership comes from a good friendship.
- Please be 18 +
- I may get busy, but I can promise at least one reply every 5-7 days (for anything longer than 10 paragraphs) or one every 1-5 days (for anything shorter than 8 paragraphs).

My no-go(s) :
- No pregnancy
-
And last but not least, a sample of my writing :
Having primed himself for another explosion of noise, Arlo was a bit confused that the cacophony had died down to something he was more used to. At first, the woman was startled by his presence and Arlo was not the least bit surprised at that - it was common for one to be concerned when meeting new people, especially in a strange country that you were kidnapped and brought to against your will. Her thoughts reached him like tendrils of smoke, wrapping around him, whispering quietly in his deaf ears. She was worried about his company, and Arlo couldn’t blame her. The woman was right to be wary - in Neverra, weakness could be punishable by death, and that was only if you were lucky. Most of his kind were raised by the war, too strong to give up so soon, which only prolonged their suffering as the government and civilians tortured and beat them until they were nothing more than a bloody pulp. Her suspicions weren’t unjustified, and Arlo cast his gaze away - she didn’t like to be watched. However, he couldn’t stop himself from looking back at her with a perturbed expression when she confirmed that the savage werebeast that prowled Torvan would become her mentor. Arlo couldn’t fathom why she thought of Erebus and Jace so unworthy of blame. In his mind, the two mercenaries were everything to blame. His eyes betrayed him, flickering to a blood red as anger flooded his veins. The woman was wrong about Erebus - that mutt didn't have a drop of kindness inside of him. During Arlo’s capture, the two men were wicked and evil, one more so than the other.

Arlo remembered then, his eyes glistening with unshed tears at how they beat him down, and he hated how weak he had felt in that moment. The Neverran did not know how to fight, and despite that, their blows were unrelenting. During the assault, Arlo could really hear Erebus for the first time. He was heartless and ill-tempered, and the pain he caused others was an attempt to make himself feel better, but with every blow Erebus only got angrier, stopping only when the commander forced him to. Arlo blinked his tears away, having not noticed how tightly he had been clenching his fists. He slackened his hands as he stared down at the table. Forcing himself to focus on her thoughts once more, the man could hear the whispers of a hundred betrayals. He compelled himself to look at her face once she had turned to him, and it took him a long minute to realize she had spoken, despite the fact that her mouth was moving. Struggling to read her lips, his eyes focused intently on what he thought she was saying. It was too late for him to tell, and he frowned at how he had allowed his emotions to get the better of him. Judging with his powers, it must have been something to do with Erebus. Once Arlo came to realize that Erebus was her mentor, his skin prickled with fear? Excitement? Anger?

Regardless of what it was, Arlo decided it was best right now to be by this woman’s side. She wanted more than anything to have someone to trust, and if gaining her trust was a way to kill Erebus, then so be it. For now, he stared at her, this time prepared when she next spoke. Her lips barely moved, as it seemed she was speaking quietly, but for someone that couldn’t hear at all, there were no volumes to voices. “My name is Arlo. What’s yours?” He replied. “I’m sorry that you were brought here under such poor circumstances. I was brought here from Neverra…” Arlo trailed off, allowing his words to sink in. She wanted, no needed someone that could share in her horrible past, and if he had to lie to gain her faith, so be it. “During the war, I worked as a spy. When it ended, I expected to be greeted with even the smallest form of respect for everything I gave up for our country, but instead we were all met with death and anger.” He allowed his gaze to drop, his lips tilting down in a small frown.

Last edited:
Hey! I'm interested in maybe starting an rp with you! I roleplay on discord, and my reply lengths are anywhere from 1 to 3 paragraphs. I prefer doing MxM personally.

Ayy, I'd be interested in doing this! Our interests seem to like up fairly well, and Discord is one of my main media anyway.

Howdy! I'd love to start plotting with you if you're still looking for partners. My tag is Golden_Solitaire#0305

Hi, I'm Gwen. I'm a female college student from North America looking for a long term RP partner. The only roleplays I've ever been able to keep up with are through discord, so I would like to make this one on that messaging software. Most of the time I am already on that app as I use it to message friends and keep up with gaming activities, so I really don't check this website all that often.

I’m looking for a partner that enjoys world building and character development as much as I do. I need somebody with commitment and that can offer replies that are as long as mine (unless the situation begs otherwise) which would usually be at least a couple paragraphs. I absolutely love dark themes, angst, horror and tragedy, but with a touch of romance involved. Most of my characters are broody, dark, and lean towards being the "villain" of the roleplays I'm involved in.

I love dystopian , fantasy and post-apocalyptic universes. I'm fine with a platonic roleplay, but I much prefer it to have splashes of some form of romance. My favorite kinds are full of angst, where a couple can never quite be together, or want to be with each other but simply can't due to their circumstances. I'm fine with MxF and MxM.

I write third person, past tense, and would like if my partner did the same. If you're interested, please drop your discord tag here or message me at mine : Gwen#2972

I can give email a try if you have an interesting enough plot / setting.

A couple things about me :
- I love birds and fish!
- I like to play computer games (League of Legends, Dead by Daylight, Black Desert Online).
- I'm a part time intern at a law firm in the US.
- I'm a DJ!

Requests :
- I'd really like if I wasn't ghosted. It's okay to be busy, and it's okay to run into a writer's block, but please let me know! No one likes to get cut off with zero explanation! If you lose interest or can't keep up with the roleplay anymore, just let me know.
- I want to be friends with whoever I'm 1x1 with. A good partnership comes from a good friendship.

My no-go(s) :
- I'm sorry, but I just can't find myself getting into pregnancy or slice of life writing (I enjoy a good plot)!

Shows :
- The Originals / Legacies
- Marvel
- Lucifer

And last but not least, an excerpt of my writing :
Hi, I was interested in rping, I sent a discord request :)

Hi, I'm Gwen. I'm a female college student from North America looking for a long term RP partner. The only roleplays I've ever been able to keep up with are through discord, so I would like to make this one on that messaging software. Most of the time I am already on that app as I use it to message friends and keep up with gaming activities, so I really don't check this website all that often.

I’m looking for a partner that enjoys world building and character development as much as I do. I need somebody with commitment and that can offer replies that are as long as mine (unless the situation begs otherwise) which would usually be at least a couple paragraphs. I absolutely love dark themes, angst, horror and tragedy, but with a touch of romance involved. Most of my characters are broody, dark, and lean towards being the "villain" of the roleplays I'm involved in.

I love dystopian , fantasy and post-apocalyptic universes. I'm fine with a platonic roleplay, but I much prefer it to have splashes of some form of romance. My favorite kinds are full of angst, where a couple can never quite be together, or want to be with each other but simply can't due to their circumstances. I'm fine with MxF and MxM.

I write third person, past tense, and would like if my partner did the same. If you're interested, please drop your discord tag here or message me at mine : Gwen#2972

I can give email a try if you have an interesting enough plot / setting.

A couple things about me :
- I love birds and fish!
- I like to play computer games (League of Legends, Dead by Daylight, Black Desert Online).
- I'm a part time intern at a law firm in the US.
- I'm a DJ!

Requests :

My no-go(s) :
- I'm sorry, but I just can't find myself getting into pregnancy

Shows :
- The Originals / Legacies
- Marvel
- Lucifer

And last but not least, an excerpt of my writing :
Hi there! I'd love to do a darker themed mxf fantasy/dystopia role play with you if you're interested, my discord is morgan#6306. :)

Users who are viewing this thread