• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Seeking 1x1 RP buddies

Wanderer Stryder

Friends are family we choose ourselves
Hello! My name is Wanderer. I am craving a few particular RP plots of various genres. But first here are some things about me.

My personal preferences:
-Male x Female pairings only concerning romance interests.
-I can RP either gender and double up on characters. If you don't that is fine.
-We each chose a main character to RP, but all other side characters are shared to use as desired in posts.
-Mature topics are fine. Just keep details to PG-13/Older Teen/Young Adult novel level.
-Fade to black on intimate scenes.
-I don't have a writing requirement for my RP buddies. So long as it progresses the scene or effort has been made to contribute to the scene.
-I RP Monday-Friday and live in PST time zone. If you get a reply on Saturday or Sunday, consider it a bonus.
-I usually reply at least once a day. If I don't then I will for sure within 48-72 hours.
- If I cannot get to a reply within 24-72 hours I'll let you know.
- I won't just disappear. If you wish to drop the RP at anytime a simple 'do not expect another reply from me.' Will do. I will give you the same courtesy should I desire to stop.
- If we need to take the RP at a slower pace then the pace we started, I am fine with that. Just let me know. I'll do this also if I feel the need. I understand reality comes first.

Great! Now onto the fun part! Here are a few plot ideas I am craving.

Fandom- Jack Frost x Tooth (post Rise of the Guardians movie)
Jack and Tooth are Guardians of children's childhood. They begin explore their feelings for one another and deepen their friendship into a relationship. As they do this, they begin to show signs of reverting back to being human. They must decide if the cost of love is worth giving up preserving the innocence of childhood and being a guardian.

Original - Appropriate Teacher x Student (I got this plot from a animated movie called a Garden of Words. I want to RP the plot with Original Characters.)
15 year old Freshmen boy wants to graduate high school and go to vocational school to become a cobbler (shoe maker). His family would rather him go to university to seek a more traditional career. On a rainy day he decides to walk through the park to get to school. There is sees a mysterious, professionally dressed, woman drinking alcohol and eating chocolate in the park gazebo. He sits at the gazebo and silently keeps her company while admiring her removed dress shoes and bare feet from afar. He begins to sketch and soon he begins to speak and open up to her about his dreams and goals. All the while never knowing her name. Only keeping an unspoken promise of meeting her in the park gazebo on rainy days.
27 year old female is riddled with depression. She is a teacher of senior aged students at the local high school. She has been a victim of bullying by the high school girls, who spread rumors of her being inappropriate with high school senior guys. Luckily these rumors have not cost her job, but her boyfriend decided to end their relationship. This sends her into a depression that makes her lose interest in most of life and seek solace in drinking and eating chocolate on rainy days in the park. She keeps her job by teaching classes in the after noon so she can sober up from her morning choices. When a young man from her school shows up, she assumes he knows who she is. He starts to speak with her about his goals and dreams. Just this simple interaction for 1.5 hours with him on rainy mornings has a positive effect on her. All the while she never asks his name.
What happens when the boy finds out who she is? I got a plot for that and further.

Original ish- Blind person X Invisible person (I got this idea from a book called Things Not Seen).

Male character (any age) uses an electric blanket and electrical power surge accidently makes his body physically invisible. At first its cool until he realizes that he can't change back and being invisible 24/7 has limitations.
Female character (any age) was born with sight and accidentally became blind when she fell and hit her head. She uses a cane to walk with.

If they are teen aged- he braves going in full clothes coverage and sunglass to the library. He runs into her on accident and fears that his secret is revealed when his sunglasses fall off. Fortunately he recognizes that she is blind and takes this chance to befriend someone who may just understand and accept him for who he is now.

If adults- He is outside completely unclothed to maximize his invisibility. He witnesses her cane getting broken when a bicyclist runs it over. While the bicyclist minorly wrecks. He quietly offers to help her away from the scene. Keeping his arm out for her to grasp is all fine and well until she trips and feels he has no shirt on. Then she thinks he is a thug trying to take advantage of her. He tells her the truth. She doesn't believe him at first but when no other human she speaks to seea him she begins to realize that perhap she had found someone who can accept her as she is.

That is all for now. Send me a private message for further details if you are interested in RPing any of these plots. Thanks for your time and consideration.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back