Sector 6-10 Squad

SachiGrl said:
Uh...
Fine. Ana and you can plan his death, but it has to make sense >.>
And to be honest, the guy's got a dick rating of about 4 in my book. This isn't the big bang theory, the guy thinks he's sheldon cooper. This is a roleplay forum xD

Alstromeria said:
And to be honest, the guy's got a dick rating of about 4 in my book. This isn't the big bang theory, the guy thinks he's sheldon cooper. This is a roleplay forum xD
o-e I'm watching the Big Bang Theory rn..

I hate comedy shows because of my poor sense of humor (:'()

It's a miracle for me to laugh in a Roleplay. Which makes Alstro extra awesome.

Alstromeria said:
Four out of what may I ask?

Top dick rating's #5. Here's my argument system:

Sees someone elses opinion and walks away: 0 dick rating

Sees someone elses opinion and posts their opinion about the other persons opinion: 1 dick rating

Gets to the point where they argue with the other person: 2 dick rating

Refuses to acknowledge other persons point of view: 3 dick rating

Insults other person or assumes their intellect is superior to other persons: 4 dick rating

Vehemently ignores the fact they could be wrong or has to have the last word to the point it's a nusiance and forces the other person to a dick rating of two: 5 dick rating

Last edited by a moderator:
Alstromeria said:
Top dick rating's #5. Here's my argument system:
Sees someone elses opinion and walks away: 0 dick rating

Sees someone elses opinion and posts their opinion about the other persons opinion: 1 dick rating

Gets to the point where they argue with the other person: 2 dick rating

Refuses to acknowledge other persons point of view: 3 dick rating

Insults other person or assumes their intellect is superior to other persons: 4 dick rating

Vehemently ignores the fact they could be wrong or has to have the last word to the point it's a nusiance and forces the other person to a dick rating of two: 5 dick rating
I approve.

Hi everyone,

Just needed to let ya'll know that I'm going on a cruise this Friday and that I'll return Monday~

Some of you will see this message twice >.>

oh damn. I forgot to take my leave, oh well. Imma creepy stalk your RP because I find it enjoyable. *kekkles*

Honestly, I was too busy with applying for scholarships to even remember I was in a roleplay, much less attend ittt.

SachiGrl said:
Hi everyone,
Just needed to let ya'll know that I'm going on a cruise this Friday and that I'll return Monday~

Some of you will see this message twice >.>
Mkay c: where you going?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back